MURDER AT WOOLWORTHS
Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging
to have her killed.
A ‘friend of a friend ‘put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of
‘Artie.’ Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.
The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn’t have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife’s insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.
A few days later, Artie followed the man’s wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol’ Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.
However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed
by the store’s security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.
Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared…(You’re going to hate me for this…)
‘ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ WOOLWORTHS
Oh, quit groaning! I don’t write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.
- ‘Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ Aug.05, 2021: @acenewsservices (WASHINGTON) Justice Dept Court Report: Leader of Transnational Money-Laundering Network Pleads Guilty to Aiding Drug-Trafficking Organizations, […]
- ‘Ace News Room With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on My.Daz.blog ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ Aug.05, 2021: @AceDailyNews X OK Gym Coach Caught Fleeing Country Back In CourtAugust 4, 2021Cairon is accused of molesting underage girls […]
- ‘Ace News Room U.K. Daily News Desk’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ #AceDailyNews says here’s todays Newspaper Headlines: Beginning with The Times saying the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation is […]
- (AUSTRALIA) ACCC REPORT: Institutes Federal Court proceedings against Mercedes-Benz Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd (Mercedes-Benz) for allegedly failing to comply with their obligations under a compulsory recall of defective, and potentially deadly, Takata airbags #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Aug.05: The recall notice required suppliers to communicate with consumers in a way that emphasised the danger of the Takata airbags, particularly the risk of serious injury or death from misdeployment of the airbag inflator. It also required suppliers to draw attention to the urgency of having airbags replaced. #AceDailyNews reports that they […]
- (UKRAINE) LATEST: Police have launched criminal proceedings under the article on premeditated murder #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Aug.05: The head of the Belarusian House in Ukraine Vitaliy Shyshov , who disappeared yesterday in Kyiv, was found hanged today in one of Kyiv’s parks, not far from his place of residence. Vitaly’s mobile phone and personal belongings were removed from the scene… #AceDailyNews provides an UPDATE: On Shishov Case: A Belarusian […]