MURDER AT WOOLWORTHS
Tired of constantly being broke & stuck in an unhappy marriage, a young husband decided to solve both problems by taking out a large insurance policy on his wife with himself as the beneficiary, and then arranging
to have her killed.
A ‘friend of a friend ‘put him in touch with a nefarious dark-side underworld figure who went by the name of
‘Artie.’ Artie explained to the husband that his going price for snuffing out a spouse was $5,000.
The husband said he was willing to pay that amount, but that he wouldn’t have any cash on hand until he could collect his wife’s insurance money. Artie insisted on being paid at least something up front, so the man opened his wallet, displaying the single dollar bill that rested inside. Artie sighed, rolled his eyes, & reluctantly agreed to accept the dollar as down payment for the dirty deed.
A few days later, Artie followed the man’s wife to the local Woolworths Supermarket store. There, he surprised her in the produce department & proceeded to strangle her with his gloved hands. As the poor unsuspecting woman drew her last breath & slumped to the floor, the manager of the produce department stumbled unexpectedly onto the murder scene. Unwilling to leave any living witnesses behind, ol’ Artie had no choice but to strangle the produce manager as well.
However, unknown to Artie, the entire proceedings were captured by the hidden security cameras & observed
by the store’s security guard, who immediately called the police. Artie was caught and arrested before he could even leave the store.
Under intense questioning at the police station, Artie revealed the whole sordid plan, including his unusual financial arrangements with the hapless husband who was also quickly arrested.
The next day in the newspaper, the headline declared…(You’re going to hate me for this…)
‘ARTIE CHOKES 2 for $1.00 @ WOOLWORTHS
Oh, quit groaning! I don’t write this stuff, I receive it from my warped friends and then send it on to you.
- Trapped emotions: Time to let go! 🙌Learn as though you would never be able to master it; hold it as though you would be in fear of losing it.♥♦
- Better Days Are AheadThe object of the superior man is truth.💥💥
- ‘Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom’The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams♦♣♦
- ‘Ace News Room U.K. Daily News Desk’♦♣♦♣♦♣♦
- RIGA, LATVIA 🇱🇻 GRAFFITI: HANDSOME IN YELLOWIt’s better to regret tomorrow because of the choices I make today, than to regret tomorrow because of the choices someone made for me. If am to suffer the loss of my choices tomorrow let it be, maybe I’ll learn to be wiser in the future.♦♣♦