The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted when they were alive:
- How important they were to so many.
- How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
- That all of their prayers and thoughts made a difference.
- That there really were no coincidences.
- How far ripples of kindness actually spread.
- What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
- That any and all dreams can come true.
- How good-looking and fun they always were.
- How much guidance they received at all times.
- That God was fully present in everything, always.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the big, BIG screen.