“WHAT ABOUT: OPEN? RELATIONSHIPS!?” a poem September 1, 2019 (Sunday, SUNdie!)
We’re open and sensible, practical and cool,
We “got it together!” We’re “nobody’s fool!”
But, Sweetie, just know: THAT MY BED’s- NOT-used-to ANY,
Except-you (and our doggie) which-isn’t too many,
Which-is the-way that I like-it, for-in-this-Crazy-World,
I yearn just for YOU; my “handle” is “pearled,”
So The World’s-only-“my-oyster” IF you’re The-Pearl here,
In my-bed and my-arms, and just-know-THIS, Dear:
Can you really imagine ME? Waking? in-bed-with-another?
I’d open my eyes – and throw-back the cover,
And look in astonishment and horror at “her,”
And, even if she’s pretty and is-inclined to-go “purr,”
YOU-KNOW WHAT MY REACTION IS MOST-LIKELY TO-BE?
(NOT meaning to be disrespectful – to my com – pa -ny!)
‘Cause YOU ARE MY LOVE, MY PREFERENCE – and MY WHIM!
“WHO ARE YOU?” and “Where is my _ _ __?”*
- Check the “correct” box! [and YOU know which one it is]:
- It’s what she doesWe can live without religion and meditation, but we cannot survive without human affection.😔😔
- In Need of HealingAmen 🙏🙏
- American History 📜The Texas Quote of the Day is a story about Texas beer and comes from T. Lindsay Baker’s OUTSTANDING 1986 “Building the Lone Star,” which is unbelievably well-documented and needs to be in every Texan’s library: “Erected in stages between 1883 and 1904, the Old Lone Star Brewery in San Antonio is in fact a […]
- The Arcane Texas Fact of the Day:Hanging Tree 😔
- TrueHappiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.💥💥