“WHAT ABOUT: OPEN? RELATIONSHIPS!?” a poem September 1, 2019 (Sunday, SUNdie!)
We’re open and sensible, practical and cool,
We “got it together!” We’re “nobody’s fool!”
But, Sweetie, just know: THAT MY BED’s- NOT-used-to ANY,
Except-you (and our doggie) which-isn’t too many,
Which-is the-way that I like-it, for-in-this-Crazy-World,
I yearn just for YOU; my “handle” is “pearled,”
So The World’s-only-“my-oyster” IF you’re The-Pearl here,
In my-bed and my-arms, and just-know-THIS, Dear:
Can you really imagine ME? Waking? in-bed-with-another?
I’d open my eyes – and throw-back the cover,
And look in astonishment and horror at “her,”
And, even if she’s pretty and is-inclined to-go “purr,”
YOU-KNOW WHAT MY REACTION IS MOST-LIKELY TO-BE?
(NOT meaning to be disrespectful – to my com – pa -ny!)
‘Cause YOU ARE MY LOVE, MY PREFERENCE – and MY WHIM!
“WHO ARE YOU?” and “Where is my _ _ __?”*
- Check the “correct” box! [and YOU know which one it is]:
- Red Lips ~There are only two things now, The great black night scooped out And this fireglow. This fireglow, the core, And we the two ripe pips That are held in store. Listen, the darkness rings As it circulates round our fire. Take off your things. Your shoulders, your bruised throat! Your breasts, your nakedness! This fiery […]
- Daniel Whyte III Has Stated for Years Now That if Over 50 Percent of Pastors Would Resign the Church Would See Revival, Well the Coronavirus Plague and Other Things Have Kicked Many Pastors Out of the Ministry and He Says Good Riddance, if You Can Quit on Jesus You Were Never Called and Probably Never Saved(RNS) — Jeff Weddle, a 46-year-old, wise-cracking, self-deprecating, Bible-loving, self-described “failing pastor” from Wisconsin, was already thinking of leaving the ministry before COVID and the 2020 election. He was, as he put it, fed up with church life after two decades as a pastor. Then, what he called “the stupid” — feuds about politics and […]
- Kisses ~Now I am all One bowl of kisses, Such as the tall Slim votaresses Of Egypt filled For a God’s excesses. I lift to you My bowl of kisses, And through the temple’s Blue recesses Cry out to you In wild caresses. And to my lips’ Bright crimson rim The passion slips, And down my […]
- Watch “Brilliant Version Of Borrowed Angel!” on YouTubeCheerful and content you step into each and every moment with unconditional loving intent!
- (AUSTRALIA) Royal Commission Into Aged Care Quality & Safety Report: What it is like to be a ‘Registered Nurse’ in the ‘Care Industry’ and three dedicated professionals and how it makes them feel devalued #AceHealthDesk report#AceHealthReport – May.08: Registered nurse Jocelyn Hofman starts crying when she describes what it is like to work in aged care: It upsets me because I have dedicated my life to aged care, but my work is being devalued,” she says: AUSTRALIA: Three aged care workers on what it’s really like in the industry: It’s […]