“VARIETY IN ALL THINGS!” a poem, a.k.a.: “Moderation Is The Spice Of Life!”*
June 18, 2019 – Tuesday
I USED to play some tennis! but, then! Well! not-so-much,
For no one seems to be interested! Friends? are-“out-of-touch?!”**
I used to “paint-some-pretty-pictures,” and-also: tend The Lawn,
But things have changed a bit, I think! Is-it A BRIGHT, NEW DAWN?
OF TALKING, TALKING! (pause) Now, talking-AIN’T-“bad,”
But, if that is ALL you do, it seems a little sad!
I REMEMBER “TALK!” (a contemplative pause!) as-a- little kid,
Especially, on-the-phone! but-not-controlled by-ID!***
COMMUNICATION HAS ITS PLACE, but-isn’t-there-another-way?
What about some OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES? A-hobby? Some-dance- &/or-a-song?
TOO MUCH (I think) OF ANYTHING**** – can get a little boring!!
I love ME, and I love YOU! Yet, when I hear you snoring,
I-THINK, “WHEN-[S]HE-WAKES, I’M-SURE-THE-1ST-THING-[S]HE’LL DO,
IS – GRAB-FOR-THAT-MOBILE – &-TEXT – &-SEARCH – &-TALK-TALK-TO,
WHOMEVER-[S]HE-CAN-GET-ON-‘THERE,’ JUST TO BE ‘DEVICING!'”
Now-remember! Talk’s-fine, but-doing-it-NON-STOP-is, perhaps-not-so-en-ticing!
But, I can use THIS THEME (can’t-I?) ’til I’m bloody “blue in The Face!”
YOU ALL-DO WHAT YOU WANT, * YOU “MOBILE” HUMAN RACE!
- – originally: “Variety is the spice of all life!” and “Moderation in all Things!” 🙂
** – as opposed to: “out for lunch!”
*** – a term coined by Sigmund Freud, “the PSYCHOlogist,” meaning, approximately: The part of the mind where instinctive impulses rule, i.e.: Where your IDIOT dwells and angels fear to tread!
**** – Including writing and reading poetry! 🙂 – Forsooth!
* – You will ANYWAY! Right?
- (FEATURED) “It’s the best thing I’ve found in 31 years of diving,” says Maurice Belgrave, pointing to the spot where a centuries-old shipwreck lay hidden under the water for more than 200 years #AceHistoryDesk report#AceHistoryReport – July.26: Here at the Antigua Naval Dockyard, historic anchors, cannons and capstans are on bountiful display, testimony to the pivotal role it played as a safe harbour for Royal Navy warships protecting Britain’s valuable sugar-producing islands. #AceHistoryDesk says excitement over wooden shipwreck found in Antigua’s seabed that was discovered in 2013, during a […]
- (AUSTRALIA) CSIRO’S Undersea Volcano Report: Researchers discover an undersea volcano near Christmas Island that looks like the Eye of Sauron #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – July.26: A caldera is formed when a volcano collapses. The molten magma at the base of the volcano shifts upwards, leaving empty chambers. The thin solid crust on the surface of the dome then collapses, creating a large crater-like structure. Often, a small new peak then begins to form in the centre as […]
- ‘Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom’When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us
- ‘Ace News Room With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on My.Daz.blog ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ July.26, 2021: @AceDailyNews Police: 5 Killed In Head-On Crash On Montauk Highway In QuogueJuly 25, 2021Four people were pronounced dead at […]
- Attitude ~A politician divides mankind into two classes: tools and enemies.