You have to be so convinced that God is for you that you don’t fall apart when life is against you. Don’t get bitter when things don’t work out. Don’t live sour because something didn’t happen on your timetable. Don’t lose your passion because the contract didn’t go through. Don’t give up on your dreams because you had a setback. Know, deep down, it’s a setup. Know that God has the final say. He didn’t bring you this far to leave you, and Him being for you is more powerful than the world being against you! Share this with someone you love and be blessed!
- This Is What It Feels Like to Have a Bipolar Manic Episode
- Label-You or Wear Tags~
- A 7 weeks old Baby Boy is fighting for his life after being bashed by his Father
- Mad mans diary ~
- Mohammad Hassan Al-Bayati has been found guilty of kidnapping a 3 year old girl and then masturbating in front of her.
- Series ~ Broken Soul Journal of a mad man©️®️™️
- Disgraced Cardinal Pell AUSTRALIAN CATHOLIC church
- Malcolm John’s
- Ruhi Dagnanasar ~ Ganged Rapped ~ Australian News
- Catholic Church Crimes against Children
- NSW Police Officer Vaughan Mark Hildebrand
- Oliver Deighton has been found guilty of the manslaughter of 5 month old baby boy Michael Smedley.
- Take a little box ~
- DIARY OF A MAD MAN? Page 36: DIARY OF A MADMAN?🕴🕴
- The Affection Distorts The Perception ~
- * – No good around here, at least for you! 🙂 – “Attitude adjustments?”
- DIARY OF A MADMAN 😯
- “A man.” This article I read today tore me apart. So sad poor soul.
- Stuck in a glass box ~
- “The Contented Heart,” a.k.a.: “Diary of A Madman.” p. 39 . . .
- Andrew Scott Australian News
- Graham Dillion ~ child murder Australian News
- SUICIDE ~ Broken soul ~
- “Josh Groban – You Are Loved (Don’t Give Up)”~ BROKEN Soul ©
- There Is Only One You
- Child Abuse warning
- Broken soul 💥
- KIM’S STORY OF SURVIVAL 🧚🏻♂️🧚🏻♂️
“Every possession and every happiness is but lent by chance for an uncertain time, and may, therefore, be demanded back the next hour.” -Sir Arthur Charles Clarke
~“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Sir Arthur Charles Clarke
~”Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.” -Sir Arthur Charles Clarke
“Boredom is just the reverse side of fascination: both depend on being outside rather than inside a situation, and one leads to the other.” -Sir Arthur Charles Clarke