Prayers at the Days Beginning
Lord, one more day to love you!
O Jesus, watch over me always, especially today, or I shall betray you like Judas.
Lord, today is the day I begin!
Jesus, shine through me and be so in me that every person I come in contact with may feel your presence in my soul.
My God, send me thy Holy Spirit to teach me what I am and what thou art!
May the Passion of Christ be ever in our heart.
And to be more with Him, more with Him, not merely with oneself.
Father, my heart is heavy. I feel like I have to carry the burden alone. Words like “overwhelmed,” “distraught,” “exhausted” seem to describe where I am. I am not sure how to let you carry my heavy load, so please show me how. Take it from me. Let me rest and be refreshed so that my heart won’t be so heavy in the morning. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Dear Lord, help me remember what a difference it makes when I make time with You a priority in my morning. Awaken me in body and spirit each day with a desire to meet with You and to hear You speak words of affirmation, assurance and wisdom over my heart as I prepare to go into my day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- Limerick Corner ~
- I Got You Babe ~
- “TAKING EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED.” a poem a.k.a.: “Welcome, Sheep To The Slaughter.” October 18, 2019 (Friday)
- She’s A Man Eater 💯💥💥
- Rules ~ who said that ?
- “TheTEMPTATIONofSAN ANTONIO.”a poem 17 Oct 2019 (Thurs.,St. Anthony’s Day)
- Perhaps you may need to read this today ~
- In their fight against patients at “Happy Acres Loony Bin.”
- “OUR HAPPY FAMILY.” a poem, October 16, 2019 (Odin’s Day)
- “POETIC INCENTIVE INCEPTION.” a poem about “The Making of a Poem.” October 15, 2019 (2zzzzzDay)
- “PREFERENCES.” a poem a.k.a.: “The Romantic Digby.” October 16, 2019 (Wednesday, Karaoke Night at The Railroad Blues, Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.)
- News Rooms Child Trafficking
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husband
- “DON’T BE SCARED OF POISON OR SATAN.” a poem for: Oct. 15, 2019 (Tues.)
- “CENTERING PRAYER, A BUDDHIST CONSIDERATION.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Being Truly Centered In The Body.” 10/15/19 [Tuesday].
- MALICIOUS.” a poem, a.k.a.: “The Shadow’s Stew.”* October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your Sex
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)
- Request Big Boy 😋
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)
- “TAKING A STAND?” a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday]
- Home Based Business 👔
- Kindness~ Little Daddies girl Words of Wisdom
- Letter To My Husband ~
- Unknown Author ~
- “AS THE GREAT TAU HAS SAID.” a poem a.k.a.: “BE The Groove; Don’t Be IN The Groove.” October 13, 2019 (Sunday)
- EUPHORIA ~ You promise us
- Utterances Matters ~ Words are Sacred communication, used wisely enchantments our sense of pleasure ~
- Aristotle Famous Quotes
- Life’s like that ~
- Wisdom ~ Believe
- Change Your Thinking ~
- Limerick CoRner.~
- “TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS.” a poem October 12, 2019 (Saturday)
- “CONNIVING MALARKEY, REVISITED.” a poem October 12, 2019 (Saturday)
- “CALMING THE MOB.” a poem October 12, 2019 (Saturday)
- KINDNESS TO NATURE
- Wisdom ~ Plato
- “I DON’T KNOW (A LOVE STORY).” a poem for: Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- Come Home ~
- And when the eve is born,
In the blue lake the sky, o’er-reaching far,
Is hollowed out and the moon dips her horn,
And twinkles many a star Sweet April ~
- Dazzled ~
- WHY ~ Good looking
- WOOed YOU CONSIDER ONE (POLITICAL) PARTY?” a poem, Oct. 11, 2019 (F)
- “(K)NO(W)AY.” a poem for: 11 Oct 2019 (Friday)
- FRENZY.” a poem, a.k.a.: “Retrieval Mechanism.” October 11, 2019 (Friday)
- Life’s journey LOVE