“LEARN TO CRAWL AND SWIM! THEN, MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A WALK!” a poem June 25, 2019 (Tuesday)
“I KNOW better than my body,” (boom-boom!) said Cornelius Packbottom! (Oh, yeah!)
“I KNOW The Seasons! (mm, mm!) From: Fall-o! – unto Au-tumn!” (Ooh, whee!)
“So, I know-a – that-just THIS! and-THAT! is, for me, good to eat!!
I’ll stay away – from SHELLFISH! “uncloven-hooves!” and-most-o’-the-meat!
SO, WE GOT SOME LITTLE BABIES, and WE GATHERED THEM AROUND,*
The Dinner Table (filled with plenty**) and this is what we found:
BABIES ATE – WHATEVER! THEY-WERE INCLIN- ED TO,
Maybe-because They-have-never-learned – THE-“BEST”-FOODS-for-me-&-you!
For instance, one healthy baby – simply ate BEEF! for-days,
With a little milk and juice!*** This is, maybe, what Dr. Spock-y say-Z:
“THE BODY K N O W S ITS NEEDS, although WE-THINK-we’re-so-smart,
And, if you strategize, you’re-likely-to-make-your-body kinda- Hu(a)RT!”
Plus! This-could-apply-to-politics, for-politicians-KNOW-what-we-must-do:
THEY KNOW WHAT THINGS ARE APPROPRIATE! (and-even-when-to-poo!)
Well, I-think most-of-them are-“full-o’-cr-p,” and-need-to-be-locked-in-“the-cr—er!”
TRUMP! and-his-“friends,” despite-all-their-dress, are-not-that-terribly-“dapper,” ****
But, I think, PRETTY PRIDEFUL! AND – “Pride comes ‘fore a fall!”
THEY’RE JUMPIN’ – and THEY’RE WHOOPIN’
- – In a little experiment! Read about it, if you wish, in a book by Dr. Benjamin Spock, called: “Baby and Child Care!”
** – EVERY FOOD easily available: milk products, all different types of meats, vegetable, fruits – juices! Breads, pastries, chocolate . . . you name it, we probably stuck it there!
*** – Then, of course, this baby started eating other foods too! Perhaps, just a whole lot of fruit and juice, and, then, maybe bread! or! pork! A little; sometimes, a lot! The thing is, the body can steer you in “reasonably healthy” directions, IF you’ll let IT!!
**** – Dapper: smart, elegant, dashing! You know, like George Clooney!
- PASSION~ And never let it go ~ play together stay together
- Oh no honey, Twins 🙃
- The Spoilers Mantra
- I’m pregnant with six kittens 😁😁
- “THE HARDHEADED BRAT OF BREWSTER COUNTY?!” a poem August 7, 2018 -💣💣
Kittens help you to find happiness especially when you’re contemplating your next blog 😊📚🐱🐱
Kisses and hugs happy blogging♥️
My first love was chemistry then a journey came and the challenges were amazing. You understand life’s like that, swept…
I’m smiling Katherine thank you for sharing your Monday ♥️
- “Politically Incorrect And Not Proud Of It!” “HARDHEADED MONSTER!” a poem. August 28, 2018 – Tuesday. a.k.a.: “Politically Incorrect And Not Proud Of It!” He won’t listen – to anyone – ANYONE AT ALL!! Or! He listens to EVERYONE, but will not “heed their call!” They-used-to-say: “You’re a FREE-THINKER!” or “You’re clever & cool,” But NOW – “You’re HARDHEADED!” He-says: “I ain’t … Read More
- Not again ~ no showNow that we have determined that EVEN THE DIRECTOR is liable to be a “no-show,” for the Community Thanksgiving Concert this evening, the poem entitled: “JESUS SHOWS,” dated November 7, 2018, is surely brought to mind!! However, what will the fate of those errant “melodierizers” be? Well, just this morning, anticipating the situation at … Read More
- “BE KIND TO YOURSELF! IT’S GOOD ADVICE – AND – THERAPY! a poem
written to my Best Friend! on Sunday, June 16, 2019
Bless yourself, when you sneeze, or-else nobody might!
Say: “Excuse-me!’ and-go-have-an-ice-cream, if-someone-wants-to-fight!
Love and kiss and hug a lot – with-your-most-special-friend,
And try to smile and laugh and sing – and-“The-Blues”-will-likely-end!
For, I’ll-bet IF-you’re-kind to-yourself, “The Blues” will seldom come,
But, sometimes-in-This-World-of-Ours, you-might-get-an-upset-tum,*
Or get-a-little-sick – or stub your toe,
But THAT’S OK, just so you’ll know:
* – stomach
YOU’RE V E R Y LOVED! Aren’t we all,
Loved SO-much? So, DO stand tall!
Pat yourself on-your-precious-back;
Be kind-to-yourself! You do-NOT lack,
For anything! at all, my Dear,
And try – to never-ever fear!
Remember:-Eat-good-food – and get-a-little-sleep,
And-a-little-exercise! and-go: “Peep!-Peep!-Peep!”
And BE KIND TO OTHERS! ‘specially-if-they’re-“down!”
Being-kind-to-others [is]-one-of-the-BEST-therapies, I’ve found,
To be kind to you, you precious Honey!
For, I-know-you! You’re-The-Richest-Person-in-town,**
And you never have to wear a frown!
Just gather with friends – and fa-mil-y!
Be kind to ALL! It’s GREAT THER-A-PY!
** -’cause you have the most friends!
P. S.: Even-if-you’re-short, (Randy Newman was wrong!) * I-know-a-lot-of-short-folks-who-are-“health-fully-long!” * And, even if you’re fat! or thin! or-a-“kook,” * anorexics-and-bulimics-are-still-OK-in-“My-Book,” * For I AM The Lamb, The Shepherd, and-your-pal, * And-I-KNOW-you’re-a-real-swell-guy-or-gal, * And-if-need-help, to-love-the-beautiful-YOU, * I’ll do my best – to help you through! * And we’ll bless each other, each-and-every-day, * And send love around, in ev-er-y way! * And – remind everyone, to love without end, * And-hold-hands-and-giggle, as we-pray-and-send: * JOY! to-the-World, for a bright, new day, * is SURE to come! You-and-me! We’re-OK! 🙂 – Yay!
- The “Taurians”*** are STABLE, and they haul the long haul vers. ? Scorpio oh my goodness gracious m"CONFUSION!" a poem a.k.a.: "Resolution or What NOT?!" 13 June 2019 [Thor's Day] IF everything COSTS something, "Is it worth it?" you ask; "Is there free? Is there expensive? What IS our task?" Perhaps: To (IF you wish) decide what any of this means!! To-do-that, you-might (1) define-terms-and (2) go-back-to-your-teens, When most (?) of us … Read More
- Good old Jimm Knew“7 ARTICLE 15s!”* a poem Saturday Nov. 24, 2018! Preamble: “The Song of The Fretter!” I don’t work well with others, but I get lonely pretty fast] – And – I don’t like molds – and-I-also don’t-mind – breakin’-the-friggin’-cast!] And – my memory – well, it’s like a trap], and, no, Pretty-Baby! I don’t need … Read More