Johnny Depp the man of numerous skills
Here is one of the greatest actors of all times
Imagine this, Johnny Depp stays in character during the entire filming process.
That is a remarkable human resistance to his inner soul. I marvel at how this guy recovers from filming this emotional drain.
Congratulations Johnny Depp the Master of film.
- Label-You or Wear Tags~Broken so Introduction.: Do some-folks give-ya-the-business," when you're shoppin' at The Store? Well, you can always walk away! when-ya-can't-suf-fer any more! For, there're people who like to "label-you," and really think it's fun! From such people, my Gentle Reader, you can walk away or run! You CAN-always walk away – from a doctor or, even, … Read more
- Siren of the Sea~Siren of the sea sing softly to me Sing softly to me and together we'll be With a ribbon in your hair and a song in your heart and a love so strong they'll never tear us apart https://youtu.be/bbMVqKrkITE
- “(S)HE’S BA-A-A-A-ACK!” a poem August 25, 2019 (Sunday)She back talking to God and a red nose reindeer .
- “THE RIVERBED!” a poem a.k.a.: “Why All The Suffering?” August 25, 2019 (Sunday!)"THE RIVERBED!" a poem a.k.a.: "Why All The Suffering?" August 25, 2019 (Sunday!) There's a Burning! Why this Yearning!? Are you Mourning?! Well! Good Morning! Abandoned! (pause) ALL! "I'm Suffer(ing)!? There's No Call?!" Why-'re-you ANXIOUS? Why-cry in Your-Heart? For-God's-sake, what-happened? Where's-your-Other-Part? Just can't explain it? "I'm unable to explain, Why there's this longing, with SO-MUCH … Read more
- Turn on girl ~“THE ‘TURN ON’ GIRL!” a poem, for Sunday: August 25, 2019 She’s NOT-really “a-light-bulb,” she’s more like: The-Girl-Who-Really “Pulls-My-Cord!” And then I-AM “TURNED-ON!” Definitely! NOT-feeling-bored, Because, of ALL-the girls [I-think]-“The-Lord”-has-“given-me,” Just-THIS-ONE-in-my-life, REALLY-knows how-to “Yank-My-Chain!” (She’s-THE-ONE I’d-like-to-be-my-wife!) I MEAN: WHY NOT? If THIS-ONE is-The ONLY-One who REALLY-“turns-me-on!” I’m tellin’ you: “SHE-JUST-MAKES-ME FEEL LIKE A KING,” Even-though … Read more