“IN PRAISE OF JULIAN (Assange)!” a poem August 28, 2019 (Odin!)
Pull the “cover” down!
See “the sinners” frown!
They seem so strong and sure,
so, WE must be the cure,
and RING THE BELLS,
Now, this I tell:
“It’s time-for-their-‘DAY’ to-be seen,
For-the-‘NIGHT’-it-is, and-for, how-mean,
they treat all people!
Yet-I-thank “The Stars,”
for Beloved Julian,
and – the-[eventual]-end-of-wars,
about human suffering!
They so-detest sharing!
AN “UNCOVERING!” Will eventually be, (pause)
And I’ll-cry for-Julian, whom-I-might not-see!
- Start in Over ~Starting over. Sometimes life requires us to start over, whether we want to or not. Life-crushing events throw us off track, and even knock us down. We imagine our lives going a certain way and then BAM! Things flip out of control. We find ourselves living (suffering) in the aftermath, wondering how we are going […]
- (MANHATTAN, N.Y.) Full Court Report: Harvey Weinstein has been found guilty of a criminal sexual act and rape on Monday but acquitted on the more serious charge of predatory sexual assault: He will be sentenced on March.11: #AceNewsDesk reportsClick tag #AceNewsDesk My Mother told me once. ” a person who values lives of others above himself Is Natures Gentleman the world needs Wynne Marshall https://mydaz.blog/2020/02/manhattan-n-y-full-court-report-harvey-weinstein-has-been-found-guilty-of-a-criminal-sexual-act-and-rape-on-monday-but-acquitted-on-the-more-serious-charge-of-predatory-sexual-assault-he-will-be/humanity/kindness/bestofnatureblog/
- Timeless~Time is timeless…Surrender to the present moment. Watch as your life flows in and out and back again drifting effortlessly into being Who really knows where our lives will lead us? No matter your belief system God only knows is a phrase we often times hear. With intention being everything in a world where the […]
- Assange put lives at risk with his crimes, lawyer for US tells courtAssange put lives at risk with his crimes, lawyer for US tells court , more details : http://break.ma/au/10113709
- Compelling Love – Ken’s Devotions1 Corinthians 8 11-13 For through your knowledge he who is weak is ruined, the brother for whose sake Christ died. And so, by sinning against the brethren and wounding their conscience when it is weak, you sin against Christ. Therefore, if food causes my brother to stumble, I will never eat meat again, so… […]