— Read on mydaz.blog/aliceinwonderland-blog/privacy-policy/
— Read on mydaz.blog/aliceinwonderland-blog/privacy-policy/
Don’t Give up
Have you ever wondered why folk give up!
Watch the warning signs
Someone inside perhaps retreats within themselves
Silence is seen as escapism when in fact what happens inside a living being is our message from our gut really is the bodies way of reacting to lack of water, nourishment, surviving drought or famine inside all living matter fighting for survival. The role then is sent to the brainwaves simply GIVE UP.
WE ARE ALL FRAGILE
NO ONE IS INVINCIBLE 🙁
Or maybe a sensitive Soul is mentally tired.
Mental illness has naught to do with giving up is a dangerous precursor to SUICIDE.
Animals, Humans, plants give up too. Why?
This Earth is Fragile we to are fragile
Every living being has this point called Fragility
We never know, what lays behind those eyes until the day we turn around to find another life LOST
Fragile– life is everyone’s responsibility.
Promises made at the moment, that are forfeited by the way perhaps unintended Promise’s never kept could destroy a life
Scared, disappointed, anger, loss of dignity, loss of trust, loss of love, all are a precursor to an already FRAGILE Soul.
Thought for the day
“When you make a promise — that is your word”
You are only respected by your “Word”of promise you have made.
Another Gentleman may say you are as good as your Word!
Here at Dazzle the team intends to look at Broken Soul –
SUICIDE — a subject we will all deal with around our lives with family, friends also with strangers who are FRAGILE.
This Category Blogging is not Medical advice or makes any claims pertaining to information in this chapter of Dazzled.
You are invited to participate in this Category by sending your thoughts by email to the Central Office for consideration to publish here. Thank you and blessings 🕯
“EXPOSE!” a poem a.k.a.: “Man, Why Are You Uncomfortable?” June 2, 2019 [SUN.]
I’m in touch; I’m in touch! with all parts of ME,
For, I-can-tell what-res-o-nates na-tur-al-ly!!
I JUST KNOW, that-when-“something”-doesn’t-“resonate,” I need to with-draw,
For-that-situation-would-SURELY-be-WRONG-for-me! It’s a Spiritual Law!
A-Law-that-tells-me: “If-The-Body-Say: ‘THERE’S NO RESONATION HERE,’ “
I can just withdraw, and I shall not shed a [single] tear!
I’m free; I’m free! I got it ALL figured out!
I’m now “aware!”*** No-more-“button-pushing!’ I’m-beyond “The Pout!”
Whoopee! I’m SO excited! So, I think I’ll go to bed,
And I had a nice dream – a dream in my head!
In my dream, I met a fellow, a fellow named “[Z]ED!”
[The LAST of his kind? or-so it is said!]
ZED’s NEVER exposed!?! for He’s a part-of-me-which-is- undercover!
He might be my “twisted, transgender-sister!” or, maybe, my “brother,”
But his role is To-keep-me- from disco-vering-him!!!
By NON-RE-SO-NATION, if-I-get-close-to-his-“rim!”
For, if I get too close – to THE RIM OF HIS “JAR,”
I might look inside and say: “I see who you are!”
Zed’s-an-INTERESTING-piece – of an INFINITE PUZZLE,*
One-that-gets-still, if-YOU’RE-close! [For,] He-don’t-like-to-nuzzle,
So, He keeps me away from “things” that-might make-me AWARE?***
Like too many U. U. Meetings? or folks that sit and stare!
Or people who go to Poetry Groups? or nights-out for-karaoke,
You know, all those things that ZED says are “HOKEY!”
Because they make ZED uncomfortable – because,
It might just expose him AND what-he-does!
AND WHAT HE’S ALL-ABOUT – IS HIDING-THINGS,
Which, coincidentally, is how The Ego “sings!”
Just remember: IF you ever want to identify ego-ic action,
Look to things concerned with HIDING – with careful, calculated – re-daction!**
I would like all of my right wing, conservative friends and family members to read the following. It explains my beliefs in a nutshell. It explains my views in an even tempered, logical way. I wish I knew who wrote it so that I could give credit. But I believe it expresses the position of most of us who think of ourselves as liberals.
“Let’s break it down, shall we? Because quite frankly, I’m getting a little tired of being told what I believe and what I stand for. Spoiler alert: Not every Liberal is the same, though the majority of Liberals I know think along roughly these same lines:
“1. I believe a country should take care of its weakest members. A country cannot call itself civilized when its children, disabled, sick, and elderly are neglected. Period.
2. I believe healthcare is a right, not a privilege. Somehow that’s interpreted as “I believe Obamacare is the end-all, be-all.” This is not the case. I’m fully aware that the ACA has problems, that a national healthcare system would require everyone to chip in, and that it’s impossible to create one that is devoid of flaws, but I have yet to hear an argument against it that makes “let people die because they can’t afford healthcare” a better alternative. I believe healthcare should be far cheaper than it is, and that everyone should have access to it. And no, I’m not opposed to paying higher taxes in the name of making that happen.
3. I believe education should be affordable and accessible to everyone. It doesn’t necessarily have to be free (though it works in other countries, so I’m mystified as to why it can’t work in the US), but at the end of the day, there is no excuse for students graduating from college saddled with five- or six-figure debt.
4. I don’t believe your money should be taken from you and given to people who don’t want to work. I have literally never encountered anyone who believes this. Ever. I just have a massive moral problem with a society where a handful of people can possess the majority of the wealth while there are people literally starving to death, freezing to death, or dying because they can’t afford to go to the doctor. Fair wages, lower housing costs, universal healthcare, affordable education, and the wealthy actually paying their share would go a long way toward alleviating this. Somehow believing that makes me a communist.
5. I don’t throw around “I’m willing to pay higher taxes” lightly. I’m retired and on a fixed income, but I still pay taxes. If I’m suggesting something that involves paying more, well, it’s because I’m fine with paying my share as long as it’s actually going to something besides lining corporate pockets or bombing other countries while Americans die without healthcare.
6. I believe companies should be required to pay their employees a decent, livable wage. Somehow this is always interpreted as me wanting burger flippers to be able to afford a penthouse apartment and a Mercedes. What it actually means is that no one should have to work three full-time jobs just to keep their head above water. Restaurant servers should not have to rely on tips, multibillion dollar companies should not have employees on food stamps, workers shouldn’t have to work themselves into the ground just to barely make ends meet, and minimum wage should be enough for someone to work 40 hours and live.
7. I am not anti-Christian. I have no desire to stop Christians from being Christians, to close churches, to ban the Bible, to forbid prayer in school, etc. (BTW, prayer in school is NOT illegal; compulsory prayer in school is – and should be – illegal). All I ask is that Christians recognize my right to live according to my beliefs. When I get pissed off that a politician is trying to legislate Scripture into law, I’m not “offended by Christianity” — I’m offended that you’re trying to force me to live by your religion’s rules. You know how you get really upset at the thought of Muslims imposing Sharia law on you? That’s how I feel about Christians trying to impose biblical law on me. Be a Christian. Do your thing. Just don’t force it on me or mine.
8. I don’t believe LGBT people should have more rights than you. I just believe they should have the same rights as you.
9. I don’t believe illegal immigrants should come to America and have the world at their feet, especially since THIS ISN’T WHAT THEY DO (spoiler: undocumented immigrants are ineligible for all those programs they’re supposed to be abusing, and if they’re “stealing” your job it’s because your employer is hiring illegally). I’m not opposed to deporting people who are here illegally, but I believe there are far more humane ways to handle undocumented immigration than our current practices (i.e., detaining children, splitting up families, ending DACA, etc).
10. I don’t believe the government should regulate everything, but since greed is such a driving force in our country, we NEED regulations to prevent cut corners, environmental destruction, tainted food/water, unsafe materials in consumable goods or medical equipment, etc. It’s not that I want the government’s hands in everything — I just don’t trust people trying to make money to ensure that their products/practices/etc. are actually SAFE. Is the government devoid of shadiness? Of course not. But with those regulations in place, consumers have recourse if they’re harmed and companies are liable for medical bills, environmental cleanup, etc. Just kind of seems like common sense when the alternative to government regulation is letting companies bring their bottom line into the equation.
11. I believe our current administration is fascist. Not because I dislike them or because I can’t get over an election, but because I’ve spent too many years reading and learning about the Third Reich to miss the similarities. Not because any administration I dislike must be Nazis, but because things are actually mirroring authoritarian and fascist regimes of the past.
12. I believe the systemic racism and misogyny in our society is much worse than many people think, and desperately needs to be addressed. Which means those with privilege — white, straight, male, economic, etc. — need to start listening, even if you don’t like what you’re hearing, so we can start dismantling everything that’s causing people to be marginalized.
13. I am not interested in coming after your blessed guns, nor is anyone serving in government. What I am interested in is sensible policies, including background checks, that just MIGHT save one person’s, perhaps a toddler’s, life by the hand of someone who should not have a gun. (Got another opinion? Put it on your page, not mine).
14. I believe in so-called political correctness. I prefer to think its social politeness. If call you Chuck and you say you prefer to be called Charles I’ll call you Charles. It’s the polite thing to do. Not because everyone is a delicate snowflake, but because as Maya Angelou put it, when we know better, we do better. When someone tells you that a term or phrase is more accurate/less hurtful than the one you’re using, you now know better. So why not do better? How does it hurt you to NOT hurt another person?
15. I believe in funding sustainable energy, including offering education to people currently working in coal or oil, so they can change jobs. There are too many sustainable options available for us to continue with coal and oil. Sorry, billionaires. Maybe try investing in something else.
16. I believe that women should not be treated as a separate class of human. They should be paid the same as men who do the same work, should have the same rights as men and should be free from abuse. Why on earth shouldn’t they be?
I think that about covers it. Bottom line is that I’m a liberal because I think we should take care of each other. That doesn’t mean you should work 80 hours a week so your lazy neighbor can get all your money. It just means I don’t believe there is any scenario in which preventable suffering is an acceptable outcome as long as money is saved.”
“THE GIRL, THE SEQUEL & THE RE-PAIR[ING]!” a poem as a conclusion to the epic poem “THE GIRL!” presented here – before! February 17, 2019 [Sunday]
WHEN WE LAST LEFT OUR HERO, HE-WAS IN-A “PLEASURE DOME,”
WITH-JESUS-CHRIST-THE-LORD, IN T H E UNIVERSAL WOEMB!
“And what-do-we-do-NOW?” “I DON’T KNOW!” said The Lord;
“Well, IF you don’t, who does?” [and] I-gazed – Hea-ven – Ward,
And noticed [I NOTICED] that [WE] were quite confined,
Within “Sugar Walls,” surrounding us, which luxuriously shined!
It was THEN! that I noticed – I WAS SOLITARY THERE;
THE PERSON I THOUGHT TO BE THE LORD – WAS ME, but I didn’t care!
I just sat there wondering – about “THE JAM”* I was in!
[And] about all the girls – DISAPPOINTED! by-my sorrowful life-of-“sin!”
How ALL the moms – their moms – and-their-daughters all were so sad,
Because of MY short-coumings! [Good Lord, I’m bad!]
I wondered about this special place, which smelled of fish, deep-fried,
And muffins-baked-to-perfection – and-if here I would always abide?!
Confined HERE – in this Heaven – or in this sweet-smelling-Hell,
A “Purgatorium!” I-felt (I guess) quite unwell.
Hopeless! YET STILL! I-wondered what-I could have done,
For ALL THOSE GIRLS – to-have-been a-better-“hon!”
MAYBE T H A T WAS IT! IF – I could have been more-like-a-“HUN,”
Who-would-rape- and-pillage – and, perhaps, SATISFY-THEM – utilizing: PUN!
“Oh, well – WOE IS ME! I AM – such a disappointment!”
&-with-that THE PLACE DID SHAKE!!! &-from-the-walls-oozed-a-fragrant-ointment,
Which covered me – and I did grow – TO GRAND-E-PROPORTIONS, man;
I was “bursting at the seams!” REALLY EXCITED! and-spreading out – like a fan!
A PHALLIC STRUCTURE I BECAME, WITHIN THIS ‘ANNIC “PRISON!”
The Earth shook! Angels cried! It was – A-friggin’- CATACLYSM!
With-deep, deep-thrusts! I-soon-realized-this-was-IT! THE COSMIC-FUGUE,**
There was a lot of “traction!” A rooster crowed – a hen! I-heard-it TRULY-cluck!
Then, all the girls, in all the worlds, those unseen AND seen,
United! into one Kunta Kinte – and I-was: Mr. Clean!
I KNEW in a moment, as Mrs. Claus shouted: “Hurray!-I-have-made-IT-at-last!”
That ALL GIRLS WERE UNITED IN ONE, & all disappointments had passed!
For I WAS “The cock” of the “a-doodle-doo,”
AND ALL GIRLS ARE WON, WITH A BIG, BIG BANG 2!
And both [of us] that morning – equally lay – in “grass” no step had trodden black,
[For-it-had-been: A COS-MIC EN-COUNTER, within “The Cos-mic SACK!]
And THE ANIMA KNEW – AS-IT FLEW-OUT-OF-SIGHT,
SHE HAD FINE-ALL-EE-CUM – TO-AN INFINITE HEIGHT!
She-was ALL-THE-GIRLS! ALL-were-now SATIS-FIED,
And all was forgiven! WITH NO NEED TO HIDE,
FOR WHENEVER ANY GIRL – SUDDENLY – “NEEDED I T,”
I was ALREADY THERE! A-stroking each t – – t,
And massaging her p (rivates?) – and making her PURR,
For ALL GIRLS ARE “CAT WOMEN!” Yes, us “DOGS” will concur:
THAT DOING IT ” – – – – IE STYLE” IS A LITTLE BIT ROUGH,
BUT KITTIES DON’T CARE – WITH-A-[FULLY]-SATISFIED-“M – – – – F!”***
THE MORAL of The Story – and The END of Disappointment:
To satisfy all girls? Just-fugue-The-Universally-Truly- Wet-C –
Fugue-ing the-girls separately – simply don’t work;
For-by-doing-that none-are-satisfied; they-just call-you-A-JERK!****
SEPARATELY? Gripe – Gripe – Gripe!
But together? things-will-be: INFINITELY RIPE,
With all of them satisfied, all [of] them in bliss!
Don’t-take-’em-one-by-one – GIVE-‘EM-ALL – “THE-COSMIC-KISS!”
Mothers! Daughters! Aunts! and-Grams!
Do them ALL – with THE WHAM! of B A M ‘ s!
BAM AUTOMOTIVE – AUTO REPAIR,
1200 S. Hwy. 118 – in Alpine, Texas, U. S. A., if you-truly-care,
THAT YOUR SWEET GIRLS GET- T H E B E S T R I D E!
We’ll take care – of the “dings” and “bumps,” and we’ll really GRIND,
The bearings – To get those balls – so perfectly “round!”
Girls’ll-be – as-satisfied – as-fresh-herrings, we’ve found,
AND – They’ll PURR – and they won’t be squealing! [much!] and-they’ll smell better too –
Fresher! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! with Universal Bearing -Goo!*
🙂 – from BAM Automotive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0 [your hometown all purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=equs_4O_C-U auto repair shop!]
* – Others might describe IT as “jelly!”
** – either a musical selection, using contrapuntal technique, introducing a basic theme, which is repeated at intervals! OR [psychiatry]: losing the awareness of your identity for a period of time [What “in the day” we used to call A TRIP]!! [Your pick!]
*** – MUFF-LER, a car part we use to reduce noise and pollution!
**** – or “worse!!”MYSTIC POET 😂😁😀
WHAT EVER YOU’RE ON
SEND US A
MYSTIC POET Australian FOLK NEED YOUR ADVICE
COME ON DOWN LOL 😁😂🤣😃😄😅😆😉😊
“He who has overcome his fears will truly be free.”
Do you Jerk off ? Of course I do
When I was 13 years old, I was in class 7th. I sat with a boy who was dirty in his mind. This is not what I thought about him but other kids told me so. They also warned me to be beware of him. One day, this dirty boy asked me whether I shake my “popat” or not. I said no and he told me to do so that very evening after returning home. But what happens when you do that? I asked. Something like fevicol will come out of it and you’ll feel happy after that, my friend said. After going back home, I did as he had described. It took me 15 minutes to get the fevicol out of my “khada popat” and at that particular moment my whole body got a shock from the thrust that I experienced in the region below my navel.
While shaking my popat, I also was mentally playing with the slim and trim belly of a saree wearing kindergarten teacher who I used to see in our school. Next day, I told the dirty boy about what I did and he asked me to not talk about this with anyone except him. This was our secret act. He had already imagined all the teachers in our school and I had to do the same. In reality we simply were kids in search for more marks in exams. But in our toilets, we could touch and feel the naked skin of any of the teachers we wanted to and that too without the fear getting any punishment. You can also think about the small small boobies of girls in our class but more enjoyment is in grown up milk booths, the dirty boy told me and winked. For three more years I went on shaking my popat to take out fevicol from it. At 16, I finally came to know about masturbation,ejaculation and semen. By then, all the girls and ladies I liked, they had been stripped in my imagination. And the best part is that they didn’t know anything about me and dirty boy’s secret act.
It has been 10 years since I first smelled my fevicol while masturbating and every time I do this secret act, I feel a sense of happiness. There are various reasons to jack off. On some days it acts as a stress reliever before sleeping while some mornings compel me to the get excess energy out of my body. I do it to avoid wet dreams and I also do it because I feel stuck in my lower abdomen if I don’t do it for a week or so. No matter what the external situation might be, the intrinsic motivation is to have imaginary sex with someone who doesn’t know me or won’t be interested in having sex with me in reality.
Till the age of 20, I was sexually deprived to such an extent that even the touch of a woman’s hand with mine would give me an erection which was hard beyond what I can describe in words. Later on I used to have sex with her in the closed arena of my bathroom or toilet. Once I even masturbated in a polythene because I didn’t want to wash my hands in the cold month of January. I also wasn’t in the mood to move out of my blanket. After finishing up,I wrapped the polythene in a paper and kept it under my bed. The next morning I threw it. Disgusting, isn’t it? Masturbation is for happiness, the dirty boy had taught. Other people won’t like you for doing it so don’t talk about it, he had warned. Once I saw a man rubbing one out in the public urinal at Allahabad railway station. He didn’t know that this secret act is meant to be done in private. He could have at least used the pooping toilet that had a door to hide his wrinkled and saggy popat.
Three years back, I had sex for the first time and it was nothing like masturbation. It was as if a whole grown up human body is shaking my popat. My hands had never felt so inadequate until then. Just at the mere remembrance of that afternoon and that lady, I can feel the fleshy sword in my red Macroman underwear getting ready for battle. A lot of people will be repulsed by the account of a young man who describes the details about him jerking off. Every woman with whom I would be more than excited to have sex, they won’t necessarily feel the same for me. She might not even know me and even if she knows, I am not Brad Pitt. I just am an ordinary guy who wants to have sex but doesn’t get to do so as often as I want and also with whom I want. My only option at 13 was shaking my popat and the same option exists now. Only difference is that today I refer to me and my dirty friend’s secret act as masturbation.
Kittens help you to find happiness especially when you’re contemplating your next blog 😊📚🐱🐱
Kisses and hugs happy blogging♥️
My first love was chemistry then a journey came and the challenges were amazing. You understand life’s like that, swept…
I’m smiling Katherine thank you for sharing your Monday ♥️
Nice post for a Monday Morning!
Awww, I do love kittens!
Meh, I totally understand. I sustained only two thesis in this life =)). Probably it was more about math and…
Katherine pardon my overstating ’one word” I have been known to detail on word on a 30 page thesis 😂😂
Bless you, Katherine, ❤️
“TALK BETTER!” a poem a.k.a.: “Talk Better; Act Better; Think Better!!!” Saturday: December 8, 2018
You’re loved – and adored – and, maybe-of-course,
Respected!- IF! your-fine-sentiments-“line-up”-with-The-Source(?)(!)
And – THE SOURCE IS WHAT OTHERS PERCEIVE IT TO BE,
Be it – God – or The Bible – or a stone – or – a tree!
As-long as your ideas are not TOO bizarre,
Or-leave-bad-taste – like-(a)-stale-cookie – in-a-jar!
As long as agreement-with-“MY(?)”-ideas is enough,
Like – 70-or-80 percent – of my stuff!
Then – I’m OK – and my judgment’s not “bad,”
As long as I make you happy – and toss out the sad,
And fake my own death! – AND – Make the right sound,
BUT – if-not -well-I-better-go-hide-under-a-rock,
And not come out, baby – without-“BETTER”-talk!!! 🙂 – Rub-a-rub-a-rub-a-dubba!
Congratulations my Dear Freind for surviving those dark times of terror. The strength you found in the depth of anguish😔 isolation were harrowing. A journey faced by many poor Broken Souls that are unable to survive the darkest only seen in the depths beyond grief never to be back. This story uniquely defies the odds with deep outstanding of self. So proud to be a part of this journey back to the living a joyest life with loved ones. On and upwards we run hand in hand to the highest Peace 🕊🕊
Yesterday after shopping in our local supermarket, I was in the queue at the Check Out, and heard when the young cashier suggested to the much older lady that she should bring her own grocery bags, because plastic bags are not good for the environment.
The woman apologized to the young girl & then sighed, “We didn’t have this ‘green thing’ back in my earlier days.”
The young clerk responded, “That’s our problem today. You folk didn’t do enough to save our environment for future generations.”
The older lady said “AHH yes you’re right — our generation didn’t have the “green thing” in its day.” She sighed then continued:
Back then, we returned milk bottles, lemonade bottles & beer bottles to the shops. The shops then sent them back to the plant to be washed, sterilized & refilled, so those same bottles were used over & over, thus REALLY were recycled. But we didn’t have the “green thing” back in our day.
Grocery stores put our groceries into brown paper bags that we reused for numerous things. Most memorable was the use of brown paper bags as book covers for our school books. This was to ensure that public property (the books provided for our use by the school) were not defaced by our scribbling. Then we were able to personalize our books on their brown paper bag/covers. But, too bad we didn’t do the “green thing” back then.
I remember how we walked up stairs because we didn’t have an escalator in every store or office building; walked to the grocery store & didn’t climb into a 300-horsepower machine every time we had to go 200 yards (0.18 km).
. . . But she was right. We didn’t have the “green thing” in our day.
Back then we washed the baby’s nappies because we didn’t have the throw away kind. We dried clothes on a line, not in an energy-gobbling machine burning up 220 volts. Wind & solar power really did dry our clothes back in our days. Kids got hand-me-down clothes from their brothers or sisters, not always brand-new clothing. . . . But that young lady is right; we didn’t have the “green thing” back in our day.
Back then we had one radio, in the house — not a TV in every room. And if anyone did own a TV, it had a small screen the size of a handkerchief (remember them?), not a screen the size of a football pitch. When cooking we blended & stirred by hand coz we didn’t have electric machines to do everything for us. When we packaged a fragile item to send by post, we used layers of old newspapers to cushion it, not Styrofoam or plastic bubble wrap. Back then, we didn’t fire up an engine and burn gasoline just to cut the lawn. We used a push mower that ran on human power. We exercised by working, so we didn’t need to go to a health club to run on treadmills that operate on electricity., , , , But she’s right; we didn’t have the “green thing” back then.
We drank from a tap or fountain when we were thirsty instead of using a cup or a plastic bottle every time we had a drink of water. We refilled writing pens with ink instead of buying a new pen, & we replaced the razor blade in a razor instead of throwing away the whole razor just because the blade got dull. But we didn’t have the “green thing” back then. Back then, people took the bus & kids rode bikes to school or walked instead of turning their mothers into a 24-hour taxi service in the family’s expensive car or van, which cost what a whole house did before the “green thing”.
Oh! and we had one electrical outlet in a room, not an entire bank of sockets to power a dozen appliances. And we didn’t need a computerized gadget to receive a signal beamed from satellites 23,000 miles (ca. 37,015 km) out in space in order to find the nearest leisure park.
. . . . But it so sad this current generation laments how wasteful we old folks were just because we didn’t have the “green thing” back then? . . . I think you should forward this on to another selfish old person who needs a lesson in conservation from some smart ass young person. . …
We don’t like being old in the first place, so it doesn’t take much to piss us off… Especially from a tattooed, multiple pierced smart ass who can’t make change without the cash register telling them how much. 🤔
Subject: How to make and spend $50?
The $50 Lesson
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbours stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog.
During our friendly conversation, I asked their 12 year old daughter what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be Prime Minister some day.
Both of her parents – Socialist Labor- were standing there, so I
Asked her, “If you were Prime Minister what would be the first thing you would do?”
She replied, “I’d give food and houses to all the homeless people.”
Her parents beamed with pride!
“Wow! What a worthy goal!” I said. “But you don’t have to wait until you’re Prime Minister to do that!” I told her.
“What do you mean?” she replied.
So I told her, “You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I’ll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house.”
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, “Why doesn’t the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?”
I said, “Welcome to the Liberal Party.”
Her parents aren’t speaking to me.!!!!