“[SU]BMISSIVE!?” a poem June 24, 2019 (MOON-day)
“I am YOUR [SUB]MISSIVE!” SHE kept saying, with a smile!
“Oh, GOOD!” he-thought! “I don’t have to work all the while,
At getting my Beloved – to-agree to-what-I-think’s-BEST!”
So, he put down his tired head – and gave the thing a rest!
BUT! [Sub]mission – to HER! was: to-feign-kind-[sub]mission,
BUT! SHE had – another! INCREDIBLE MISSION:
To ACT! so-[sub]missive – but-to-manipulate-“behind-the-scene!”
(As HE slept! He had “revelations!” Like one’s we’ve never seen!)
LIKE: [SUB]MISSION, FOR GIRLS, MEANS: “YOU! BE-A-[SUB]SET – OF-ME,”
For, in time, I am sure you surely will see,
That: I AM WOMAN! and – Women MUST “roar!”
You might THINK! you can treat me:
Like -a strumpet, like a w – – – e!
Well, I MIGHT AGREE – that your W – – – E I will be,
BUT! YOU’VE ANOTHER THING COMING, “My Sleep-ing Dum-my!”
Yes! The MAN did [finally] awaken – from-a-less-than-pleasant-SLUM-BER!?
He-loves-HER! Oh, how-He-loves-her! BUT-needs-NOT-become:-
- – or “HER-next-subservient-number!”
- Coffee Maker *🆘
- Overwhelmed –
- Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Big Oil, Saving Millions Of Acres Of Rainforest | Disclose.tv
- Dreams of submissive man 💃
- Remember all those lost moments ~ LETTER TO MY HUSBAND
- St. Andrews Day30th NOVEMBER. The day, 30th November, throughout this old world of ours, Scotsmen gather to celebrate St. Andrew's Day. Why? Because, of course, St Andrew is the Patron Saint of Scotland. But how many know about him & how come he game to be so honoured. Andrew was a Jew. He lived in Israel on … Read More
- DIS YOU KOW THAT🤪
- Did you know thatSignature with gaps (written in broken manner) reveals that you are clever and selective. Not only this, you are also somewhat introvert in nature i.e you like being in your own company.