“HARRY CAREY!”* a poem June 22, 2019 (Saturday)
I might kill myself, ’cause you don’t-totally-agree,
With MY-POSITION! I ‘m-Harry! Ca-rey!
SUICIDE! is my option of choice, if YOU-don’t-do,
What I really think YOU REALLY aught-to!
OR – if you don’t think or if you don’t say,
The kind of thing that-WILL SAVE MY DAY!
And – WHAT WILL SAVE MY DAY – AND ALSO ME:
Just-AGREE-WITH-ME! I’m SURE you’ll see,
IN-TIME, that-I-know EXACTLY-what-is-right,
AND-what-is-true! Come-on-now! DON’T-FIGHT!
Just give in, or I’ll have me-a-heckuva-tantrum,
Or – DO-MYSELF-IN – singing My-Very-Own National Anthem! 🙂 – Happy Singing!
From-H-LL-“Oh-say – and just seeeee,
That WITH-ME you must always beeeeee,
In A-greeeeee ment-and-ac-cord,
Or-else I can not -‘t af fo – ord,
Too-oo-live! I’ll pro-b’b-ly die!
Is AP-PLE PIE! a-slice could not hurt!
So-o – please-Dear just be nice,
And-agree-with-me! Give me spice,*
For I know-ow what I say!
Yes, FOR ME – shout: “Hoo – oo -ray-ay-ay-ay-ay-ay –
Oh, SAY – does that opin-ion of MI-I-NE re-a-ealy maa ter,
O’er -the-land – in-which I’ll BE FREEEEEE,
To-have-all-my op-in-ions – accepted WOR-SHIP-FUL-LY! 🙂 – Play Ball!
- – Cinnamon, if you please – for my savory, all-American apple pie!
- Remember all those lost moments ~ LETTER TO MY HUSBANDI don't know what got us here makes me feel that it's all fallen into pieces since the day I first saw you . You know those moments you think that this can't be happening to you when and the world keeps spinning and how your mind keeps straying back to see you again. And … Read More
- Instituto Terra: A Replanted Forest That’s Home to 500 Endangered SpeciesOver the course of 20 years, photojournalist Sebastião Ribeiro Salgado and his wife Lélia have transformed a barren plot of land into a replanted forest. — Read on mymodernmet.com/sebastiao-salgado-forest/
- Little miss innocent 🐝"LITTLE MISS INNOCENT!" a poem a.k.a.: "IS!" a.k.a.: "Demolition Woman!" a.k.a.: "Sugar Rush!" a.k.a.: "The Coffee Shop of Blue[s]!" June 22, 2019 (Saturday) "REA – lly – love me!" (pause) That-IS-what-you-said, One fine night, in a dream in my head! "And what does that mean?" I-might reply; "LOVE ME 'TIL THE DAY I DIE!" "You … Read More
- The joys of an unclean man 🙄"PERFECT INSPIRATION!" a poem a.k.a.: "The Joy[s] of The Unclean Man!" June 23, 2019 (Sunday) The "greatest" inspiration[s] – come-from Phar-i-sees, From lawyers-and-politicians! They drop me to my knees, So I can KISS THEIR RING[s] – and WORSHIP at Their ALTAR – OF MONEY-&-PROGRESS!? You-know, I might just falter, But-I-won't-forget These-boobies -are-"fodder"-for-me, To write another … Read More
- America 🙇KIND [ ] OF!" a poem Sunday: June 23, 2019 SUCCESS-and -FAILURE! Aren't-they-the-same-event!? One might stay! One? might-'a'-went! Then, can-they-trade places!? It's-a-"TRiUMPhant-Point-ofView!" Recently: "Withdraw-The-Order!"* 'cause-that's-what-Donald-WANTS-TO-DO! This-fellow-can-change-his-mind, with the click of a switch! A threat of force!-or-a-"Twitter," can-now-be-"A-Stitch, A bloody, silly STITCH! IN-TIME,"** Which-is-supposed-to-"save-us!?" But, you-know? Yeah! I'm, Gazing-into "lifeless eyes,"*** Seeing each new-disguise, And, yet, … Read More
- – hara kiri: [Japanese term] ritual suicide by disembowelment, historically practiced by overzealous samurai warriors, when they felt disgraced, which is yet another example, proving “The Mystic Poet’s point,” that people are all crazy! This DEFINITELY includes Japanese (and other) warriors, who kill themselves in the name of SOME GREATER GOOD, or idiotic notion! Suicide: [Multicultural term] Ending one’s life “prematurely,” believing some “great[er] good” is served by doing so! It is a practice usually done by overemotional women (and sissy men) who have nothing better to do on Saturday afternoons! [Those who have attempted it and lived, to the person, report that, at the moment of “committing the suicide,” they suddenly realize: “THAT WAS REALLY STUPID TO DO! Gosh, could I have that decision over again, so I can make other stupid decisions that are not so permanent!?”] Urban legend: Suicide is Painless!
- Not again ~ no showNow that we have determined that EVEN THE DIRECTOR is liable to be a “no-show,” for the Community Thanksgiving Concert this evening, the poem entitled: “JESUS SHOWS,” dated November 7, 2018, is surely brought to mind!! However, what will the fate of those errant “melodierizers” be? Well, just this morning, anticipating the situation at … Read More
- “BE KIND TO YOURSELF! IT’S GOOD ADVICE – AND – THERAPY! a poem
written to my Best Friend! on Sunday, June 16, 2019
Bless yourself, when you sneeze, or-else nobody might!
Say: “Excuse-me!’ and-go-have-an-ice-cream, if-someone-wants-to-fight!
Love and kiss and hug a lot – with-your-most-special-friend,
And try to smile and laugh and sing – and-“The-Blues”-will-likely-end!
For, I’ll-bet IF-you’re-kind to-yourself, “The Blues” will seldom come,
But, sometimes-in-This-World-of-Ours, you-might-get-an-upset-tum,*
Or get-a-little-sick – or stub your toe,
But THAT’S OK, just so you’ll know:
* – stomach
YOU’RE V E R Y LOVED! Aren’t we all,
Loved SO-much? So, DO stand tall!
Pat yourself on-your-precious-back;
Be kind-to-yourself! You do-NOT lack,
For anything! at all, my Dear,
And try – to never-ever fear!
Remember:-Eat-good-food – and get-a-little-sleep,
And-a-little-exercise! and-go: “Peep!-Peep!-Peep!”
And BE KIND TO OTHERS! ‘specially-if-they’re-“down!”
Being-kind-to-others [is]-one-of-the-BEST-therapies, I’ve found,
To be kind to you, you precious Honey!
For, I-know-you! You’re-The-Richest-Person-in-town,**
And you never have to wear a frown!
Just gather with friends – and fa-mil-y!
Be kind to ALL! It’s GREAT THER-A-PY!
** -’cause you have the most friends!
P. S.: Even-if-you’re-short, (Randy Newman was wrong!) * I-know-a-lot-of-short-folks-who-are-“health-fully-long!” * And, even if you’re fat! or thin! or-a-“kook,” * anorexics-and-bulimics-are-still-OK-in-“My-Book,” * For I AM The Lamb, The Shepherd, and-your-pal, * And-I-KNOW-you’re-a-real-swell-guy-or-gal, * And-if-need-help, to-love-the-beautiful-YOU, * I’ll do my best – to help you through! * And we’ll bless each other, each-and-every-day, * And send love around, in ev-er-y way! * And – remind everyone, to love without end, * And-hold-hands-and-giggle, as we-pray-and-send: * JOY! to-the-World, for a bright, new day, * is SURE to come! You-and-me! We’re-OK! 🙂 – Yay!
- The “Taurians”*** are STABLE, and they haul the long haul vers. ? Scorpio oh my goodness gracious m"CONFUSION!" a poem a.k.a.: "Resolution or What NOT?!" 13 June 2019 [Thor's Day] IF everything COSTS something, "Is it worth it?" you ask; "Is there free? Is there expensive? What IS our task?" Perhaps: To (IF you wish) decide what any of this means!! To-do-that, you-might (1) define-terms-and (2) go-back-to-your-teens, When most (?) of us … Read More
- Good old Jimm Knew“7 ARTICLE 15s!”* a poem Saturday Nov. 24, 2018! Preamble: “The Song of The Fretter!” I don’t work well with others, but I get lonely pretty fast] – And – I don’t like molds – and-I-also don’t-mind – breakin’-the-friggin’-cast!] And – my memory – well, it’s like a trap], and, no, Pretty-Baby! I don’t need … Read More
- To-be-savored! ([It’s] called: SILENCE) – (something)-even-honored-by-birds!"SILENCE OF THE BIRDS!" a poem December 10, 2018 – Monday WHY! do you read this? [It's "demon possessed!"] -No more inspired than "smut!"Words-and-phrases-are-fairly-USELESS, (YOU) might-as-well-smell-a-cow's-butt!And-The-Bible (a-filthy-"rag") – warns you: "Don't let your ears be tickled!"*When words are consumed and processed, they're fairly-well "pickled!"OK! OK! I think I can give you this:Sometimes-they'll-inspire – a-MODICUM-of-bliss,IF-they-can-get-you-to-laughing, with … Read More