I don’t know what got us here makes me feel that it’s all fallen into pieces since the day I first saw you . You know those moments you think that this can’t be happening to you when and the world keeps spinning and how your mind keeps straying back to see you again. And remember how you gave up and hide behind a door. I couldn’t keep you out of my mind, oh yah, I found you, didn’t I . Remember when I said don’t you want to play with me, and how you gave up? And remember the journey, you trying to sort me out, looking for a reason to like me. How guarded, secret you were and do you remember how patient or pathetic I was. You see I never missed a step backwards. When your eyes sparkle at me and when you throw back your head and laugh I knew you really loved me.
Letter to my Husband ©
- Remember all those lost moments ~ LETTER TO MY HUSBANDI don't know what got us here makes me feel that it's all fallen into pieces since the day I first saw you . You know those moments you think that this can't be happening to you when and the world keeps spinning and how your mind keeps straying back to see you again. And … Read More
- My Prayer – Best FreindLetter to my husband Lyrics My prayer is to linger with you At the end of the dayIn a dream that's devineMy prayer is a rapture in blueWith a world far awayAnd your lips close to mine Tonight while our hearts are aglowOh tell me the words that I'm longing to knowMy prayer and the answer … Read More
- Giving up is never an option ~ loving you~ letter to my husbandhttps://youtu.be/qI1WcylNEuY @bestofnatureblog Late at night when everyone is sleeping My heart my beating is thinking about us And secretly I hope you are thinking about how much you mean to me too With you I am happy In a good way I smile I feel safe and alive and loved You listen to me And … Read More
- Letter to my Husband 💥💥Letter to my Husband
- Letter to my husbandWomen with the highest walls love the deepest It's all connected, your gift your purpose as a woman Your imperfections, your destiny is moulding you Embrace all you are You are beautiful, worthy, lovable and adorable I know this information maybe painfully obvious You're not falling appart, you’re just falling into something different with a … Read More