I voted Green because . . .LOL!
Reasons Why I Voted for Labor & the Greens
· I voted Labor & Green because I believe oil companies profits of 4% on a litre of petrol are obscene, but my government taxing the same litre of petrol at 27.5% isn’t.
· I voted Labor & Green because I believe my government will do a better job of spending the money you earn than you would.
· I voted Labor & Green because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
· I voted Labor & Green because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
· I voted Labor & Green because I think illegal aliens have a right to free housing, health care, education, and welfare benefits – and the right to change our society to suit their cultural demands .
· I voted Labor & Green because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to my government for redistribution as we Greens see fit.
· I voted Labor & Green because I believe ‘enlightened progressive’ judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
· I voted Labor & Green because I think that it’s better to pay billions to people for their oil who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or frog.
· I voted Labor & Green because I want to convert Australia to a ‘carbon neutral green economy’ to create jobs – even after Spain has proven the green economy destroys three times as many jobs as it creates and leads to 20 percent unemployment.
· I voted Labor & Green because my head is so firmly planted up my arse, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever see another point of view.
· I voted Labor & Green because I like to smoke green.
“NO CHANGE!” a poem for Saturday, “International Grunge Day!” August 17, 2019!
“I don’t-want-for-me no-change at-all,” she whispered in my ear;
“Change takes getting used to! It’s work, and, of-course, I fear,
That ‘someone’ might-be manipulating – this old life on me!*
I JUST WANT STABLE CERTAINTIES, some ‘Constant Comment’ tea!”
Well, constant comment(s) seems to be the way some people talk,
And I know certain people – who’ll simply WALK-and-WALK,
But I think SOME VARIETY – might add some spice to LIFE;
Of course, I’M NOT SUGGESTING – that-you “switch-out” “hub!” or wife,
Whenever-you-get-THE-FEELING that another one’s OVERDUE,
For-I-think-that-BLENDING-SAME-and-DIFF’RENT is fine for me and you!
I LIKE CHANGE! and I-LIKE-THE-SAME!
THE EBB & FLOW TENDS-TO-SUSTAIN-“THE-FLAME,”
Which keeps us “flexible” and-interested-to-do,
NEW-&-THRILLING-AND-“familiar-illing!” HER, I-know-but-WHO,
Oh, who – is-that fine-girl with a curious style,
Who’s sitting there so-darned-attractive? Looking-at-me-ALL-THE-WHILE?!
Well, you might learn-a-something-from-HER! Yeah, a thing or two,
But it-might-be challenging work! Is-it REALLY-something-you-want-to-do?
IT’S INTERESTING-y’know! Some folks say they really don’t want change,
But, then in the next moment, they begin to rearrange,
EVERYTHING! Absolutely every friggin’ thing – that is-around in-sight,
And they keep things REALLY INTERESTING – throughout the bloody night!
So, consider: EXPECTATIONS – ARE BASED ON STUFF LIKE THIS:
A STANDARD STYLE! linked-together with A CERTAIN KISS! =
What “we” want repeated, exactly WHEN WE WANT!
IS ANYTHING-EVER REALLY-THE-SAME?
- – Perhaps it’s YOU! and you do not realize it! 🙂