It is so easy to fall into the trap of thinking everyone is better than you. Especially with social media, all we see are the highlights of other people’s lives. Somehow this always makes us feel a little worse about ourselves. Understand the following if you want to live a better life:@bestofnatureblog
- Be Calm: Everyone has their fears and weaknesses-after all, we’re all human. Overcome your fear and anxiety by developing a routine that helps calm you down.
- Compete With Who You Were Yesterday: When you compete with others, you already lose before even starting. There will always be someone out there who is richer, more successful, or more attractive. So, you need to stop comparing yourself to others and start comparing yourself with the person you were yesterday. That will lead to growth and success.
- Focus On What You Have: I feel amazing when I focus on what I have, who I love, and what I’m proud of. Focus on your best experiences and what you are grateful for instead of what is currently wrong.
- Control your environment: You have 100% control over what you can and cannot do, but you have zero control over other people. So, why not put all your energy into what you can do to reach your goal?
- Self-Love: Develop qualities such as self-love, discipline, humor, courage, and so on. Don’t be afraid to show yourself appreciation and kindness.
Now, you tell me who is the boss? You? Or, other people in your life?