Wake up in the morning, smile!
Say hi to yourself, buddy!
Another day life went on,
Whatever it is – hold on,
The other one still can’t sit.
What is the use of your destiny?
There is always something missing.
What didn’t have time – don’t catch up,
Not someone, but to become a self –
wisdom is the easiest!
Dream to the distant stars,
You always have time to fall down,
Do not believe the prudes, the prophets are terrible,
Love and sing before it’s too late,
wake up in the morning, SMILE!
- You shall know ⚜️⚜️Walk with me I will teach you Listen to me I will speak Continue to meet Me, despite all opposition and every obstacle, despite the days you will not hear any voice, and there may come no intimate heart to heart telling As you persist in this, and make a life habit of it, in […]
- Live Your Truth ~ Letter To My HusbandLetter to My husband
- The Peaceable KingdomThe Wisdom of Beautiful Woman
- Watch “Relaxing Beautiful Music, Peaceful Instrumental Music, “Celtic Isle” by Tim Janis” on YouTubePeace to the Planet
- A Peaceful Kind America ~ J. J. Samuel Davis ~ Advocate of World PeacePeace and Light to the World
- On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know …… that everything is falling together perfectly,even though it looks as if some things are falling apart. Trust in the process you are now experiencing. Lifeis on your side. It is showing that to you now, thoughyou may not be able to see it clearly at this time. You have made your wishes and dreams […]
- Ben. H. English ~ Alpine. TexasBen H.English American Historian Author
- Hello Friends,Hello Friends sending Peace and Light
- Said Congress to George Washington:American President George Washington
- Ace News ServicesWorld News
- True Story ⚜️⚜️⚜️ AUSTRALIA 🇦🇺Thirty-four years ago, today, I remember the weather was sunny, and I was in the family room when I opened the Sunday Sun to see the headline, “Goodbye, My Son.” The son to whom the article referred was Kevin Barlow. Barlow may have been many things, but he was not an evil man. Brian Geoffrey […]
- On the fastness of mountains ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️BEAUTIFUL Women FASHION
- Women~Beautiful Women
- Don’t make my brown eyes blueHappy Anniversary Edition
- DIVINE LOVE⚜️⚜️. . . . DIVINE LOVE: Pine needles there upon the ground, covering up the green, Yes, they’re stiff and pointy, dry, as I have seen, And, at first, they shower gracefully, but soon all green is gone, Which makes it very difficult to walk upon the lawn. We can be taken up with them, […]
- Quote ~Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing. Advertisements
- “Your Highest Self only wants you to be at peace.“Your Highest Self only wants you to be at peace. It does not judge, compare, or demand that you defeat anyone, or be better than anyone.” – Dr. Wayne W. Dyer Comparing yourself to someone else will usually leave you feeling down about yourself, less than, and hopeless. That’s because we (almost) always compare […]
- “LIVING IN THE STATE OF ACCEPTANCE!” Cowboy from Texas 🤠American Cowboys
- Today is Independence Day. Ben H. English ~ Texas ~ Alpine, U.S.A.To All, Today is Independence Day. I wrote the following article some time ago for another Fourth of July, and it continues to circulate around the internet. There should be one day when we can all stand together as one, put aside our differences, and show the world that we are still united. If only […]
- If you are an American, today marks 244 years since the unilateral declaration of Independence.If you are an American, today marks 244 years since the unilateral declaration of Independence. If you’re a heart patient, however, today marks 29 years since the senseless murder of Dr Victor Chang, a man to whom Kerry Packer, Richard Carlton, Fiona Coote and numerous other people owe their lives. Okay, Kerry Packer died from […]
- HURTING YOU IS HURTING MEIf I ever blurtWords that hurtYou deeply,Thereby I inflictStabs that pierceDeep into my heart,So fatal and fierceThat blood spurtFrom the woundsThat aloud poundsIn my intense earThat you can’t hearThat you can’t seeBut I can perceiveAs I receiveMy brutalityMy crueltyAnd the fatalityOf your case. If you loveThe beloved,Far aboveAnything else,Don’t ask howDon’t ask whyYou did thisTo […]