“DIALING!?” a poem, a.k.a.: “Tears of Sorrow; Tears of Joy!” a.k.a.: “Just Happy!” August 27 2019 (Tuesday)
A DIAL in this life – has-been “moved” over-to-The-“J,”
Which fills me with J (oy)! Here let me stay!
Turn up the volume, the frequency’s fine!
More of THIS wonderment, I-wish to-be mine?
Please be consistent, Oh God of “My Soul;”
I’ve no tears for sorrow; will-withdrawal take-its-toll?
Keep me JUST HAPPY, peaceful! right here,
Die-el-ed to “J;” I don’t want no fear!
Don’t “force-me”-to-an-“S” or-a-“C” or-a-“Z,”
But-The-“J,” it’s-maybe dying? * fading for me?
Shall-I move-the-dial-quick? before “J” MIGHT die out?
Come-on, “Dear Lord,” you-don’t-want-me to-pout,
DO YOU, Lord? Do-you? (pause) Don’t you want me JUST HAPPY?
I’m shielding my tears! Don’t-you-think-it’d-be-crappy,
To lose this here feeling? (A Once in A Lifetime?)
INTERRUPTING THIS SIGNAL – WOULD BE SUCH A CRIME!?
As my faith falters-now, shall-I switch-IT to “K,”
And pray for tomorrow – to be a good day!?
Moral: To be [TRULY?] happy, I think that we-all must,
Be-good with-all-“settings!” and-all-“letters”-to-trust,
That, whether variety-or-sameness, EITHER can-be a-trustworthy-friend;
Otherwise, The World of Uncertain-is sure-t’-be-our-end!
“The World-of HARD KNOCKS,” “where-angels-fear-t’-tread,”
Must (somehow) become “A-Place, With-A Comfortable-Bed,”
So we can live NICELY, with “Heart Knocks” all-around!
DIAL-“H” -FOR-“Heart?!” ** Sure, but at ANY setting – LOVE CAN BE FOUND!
It’s ONLY IF you CAN’T BE with the one you love! The one you love is ALWAYS “the one” to REALLY LOVE! 🙂 – Sigh!
- – NO! but Fear might try to convince you of that! Fear can be insistent! So can you!
- – or ANY letter you wish, any time, and, IF you want to stay on just one letter, THAT’S WONDERFUL TOO! The main thing, I think, don’t worry about it! And, of course, if you just stick to one thing, you’ll be used to it; it may be a bit dull, but it’s FAMILIAR, and that’s important too, isn’t it? 🙂 – Yeah!
- František Dvořák, born Bruner, also known as Franz Dvorak or Franz Bruner (14 November 1862, Přelouč – 7 June 1927, Prague) was a Czech painter⚜️⚜️He was the son of a tailor named Václav Bruner. He later changed his name to “Dvořák”, possibly for patriotic reasons. He displayed artistic talent from an early age and when he was fourteen, his father sent him to the pedagogical institute in Kutná Hora. At the age of seventeen, his desire for an artistic […]
- Memorial Day America ⚜️⚜️LEST WE FORGET – Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for honouring and mourning the military personnel who had died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. 🇺🇸 🙏
- Beautiful Women ⚜️⚜️I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.I am no longer waiting for the house to be clean; I fill it with people who understand that even dust is Sacred.I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; It’s just not their taskI am no […]
- She Interviewed The Most Dangerous Monster A Human 😥There’s a Friend Of Mine. She’s a Journalist. She Knows Me Very Well. She Knows About My Stance on Feminism. She Herself Is a Strong Feminist. She’s … She Interviewed The Most Dangerous Animal
- You look perfect ⚜️⚜️PERFECT On a physical plane,I can reach out and run my fingersThrough your soft silken tresses,Grazing your supple baby pink cheeks,Place a finger onto your rosebud lips,And the quaint cleft in your cute chin. However on a mental and spiritual plane,Our hearts, minds, souls, consciousnessesAre superimposed on each other perfectly,Without any overhangs, loose edges,Rendering us […]