#AceHealthReport – Mar.30: Queensland Health has confirmed that masks will be mandatory across the entire state: You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home unless you have a lawful reason not to,” a Queensland Health statement said:
#CoronavirusNewsDesk #COVID19 When and where you need to wear a mask in the Far North: As face-masks will be required in the Far North from 5:00pm Monday as Greater Brisbane enters a snap three-day lockdown after four new locally acquired cases of COVID-19 were recorded overnight according to Queensland Health Statement said:
Journalist: Karlie Brady: 29/03/2021 – 16:00 (AEST) Newsport:
You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, such as:
- shopping centres, supermarkets, retail outlets and indoor markets
- hospitals and aged care facilities
- hospitality venues such as restaurants and cafés (not required for patrons while seated; customer-facing staff only)
- churches and places of worship
- indoor recreational facilities and gyms (except if doing strenuous exercise in or above the aerobic zone including high-intensity interval training, cycling, running.
- indoor workplaces (where safe to wear a mask and you can’t physically distance)
- public transport, taxis and rideshare, including waiting areas and queues for this transport
- airports and travelling on planes.
“It is strongly recommended you wear a mask when outdoors if you are unable to stay more than 1.5m distance from other people, such as busy walkways and thoroughfares.
“Masks do not need to be worn in some circumstances, including children under 12 years, where people have certain medical conditions, and in workplaces where it is not safe to do so.
“You can remove your masks to consume food or drink,” the statement said.
Other COVID-19 restrictions that will come into effect at 5:00pm outside Greater Brisbane include a limit on gatherings to your own home to 30 people in total, including the people you live with.
Aged care, correctional centres, hospitals and disability service providers will close to visitors across the state.
While restaurants, cafes, bars and nightclubs can only open for seated eating and drinking, no standing allowed.
#AceHealthDesk report ………..Published: Mar.30: 2021:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com