On this day 50 years ago, 20th July 1969 in (Australian) Neil Armstrong was the first man to set foot on the moon, A total of twelve men have landed on the Moon. This was accomplished with two US pilot-astronauts flying a Lunar Module on each of six NASA missions across a 41-month period starting on 20 July 1969 UTC, with Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on Apollo 11, and ending on 14 December 1972 UTC with Gene Cernan and Jack Schmitt on Apollo 17. Cernan was the last to step off the moon lunar surface.
- (LONDON) Nebra Sky Disc Report: A stunning 3,600-year-old that is widely believed to be the world’s oldest map of the stars is to go on display at the British Museum #AceHistoryDesk report#AceHistoryReport – Oct.19: The 12-inch bronze disc sports a blue–green patina with inlaid gold symbols thought to represent the moon, sun, solstices and stars. #AceDailyNews says according to MailOnline reports that the world’s oldest map of the stars is to go on display at the British Museum after it was unearthed near the town of […]
- (SILICON VALLEY) Facebook Metaverse Report: Planning to hire 10,000 people in the European Union to develop a so-called metaverse virtual network using VR headsets #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Oct.19: Facebook is at the start of a journey to help build the next computing platform. Working with others, we’re developing what is often referred to as the metaverse — a new phase of interconnected virtual experiences using technologies like virtual and augmented reality: At its heart is the idea that by creating […]
- (LONDON) The Natural History Museum Report: Unearths a “treasure trove” of thousands of bat skulls, skins and pickled specimens dating back roughly three hundred years, which researchers hope may shed light on the origins of pandemics – including #COVID19 #AceHistoryDesk report#AceHistoryReport – Oct.19: Technological advances in DNA sampling mean pathogens lurking inside the pickled specimens – many dating back to the British Empire – may also be revealed for the first time. #AceHistoryDesk says according to Telegraph report the museum has unearthed thousands of bat skulls and pickled specimens which may yield new details on […]
- ‘Ace News Room U.K.Daily News’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Telegram and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ #AceDailyNews says here’s todays Newspaper Headlines: Sir David Amess’s family: As the late Conservative MP is pictured with his […]
- ‘Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Telegram and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ Oct.19, 2021: @acenewsservices (SCOTLAND) Glasgow Police Report: Detectives have launched a murder inquiry following the death of a 14-year-old […]