“MYSTIQUE!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Life of Mystery!” from the popular poetic series: MIM MY (Mystique In Mystery, Mucho Yummy) Wednesday: July 10, 2019
There’s only one girl, in-all-The-World, made for-me!
ONLY ONE (There-can-be-only-one!) She lives-across-The-Sea!
She lives in Her Kingdom; she’s a QUEENLY BABE,
And she lives – to LOVE — to moan, to-“outgrabe!”*
Her name is: MYSTIQUE, which-is-A-Mystery,
And her nickname’s: Miss Terry, and “The Prince” says: “Oo-wee!”
“The Duke” – and “The Earl” – and “The Duchess” all agree:
“There’s NO ONE like Terry! Miss Terry we see,
Is the embodiment of Beauty! and Hearts yearn to be,
At her dis-posal! To-serve-[her], naturally!”
If you fulfill her a wish, a blessing will attach;
You can try to serve her, but she’s a slippery catch!
Plus, her OTHER nickname’s: “Teak,” for this wood she adores,
To make her some tables and pillars and doors!
So, Miss Teak (or Miss Terry) is just called: “MISS T!”
I get MISTY-just-thinkin’-of-her, and I-might hug a tree,
IF I miss her too much, for she’s rooted to The Earth,
And has been FOREVER! SHE never had birth!
With-no-birth-[date], SHE-emerged, from a sea shell, we-are-told!
Some day I might touch-her! Yes, I-AM-so-bold,
To imagine I-might-approach – a creature so fair!
An angel? A daemon? With a-lock of her hair,
I think I’d be satisfied; I’d-just stay in my room,
And touch-her-hair-a-lot, smelling its mysterious, strange per-fume!
There’ll be a sign on my door, or, maybe-more-like-a[n]-“headstone:”
“DO NOT DISTURB! LEAVE THIS MYSTERY ALONE!”
Inside! (if you can get through) will-be-The-Crazy-Lover – of-Mystique,
Forever with her locks? magical and sleek!***
- – a term found in Lewis Carroll’s “The Jabberwocky!” Humpty Dumpty explained it to Alice one day: “What does ‘outgrabe’ mean?” “Well, ‘outgribing’ is something between bellowing and whistling, with a kind of sneeze in the middle; you’ll hear it done, maybe–down in the wood yonder–and when you’ve once heard it, you’ll be quite content. Who’s been repeating all that hard stuff to you?” “I read it in a book”, said Alice.
** – D[a]emon: a powerful spirit of universal proportions, not necessarily “evil!”
*** – A million years passed, and one day his door-did-fall! – – – and-there’s Mr. Silly Pants, 1000 Mystiques tall! – – – For he’s been cloning-each-precious-hair – to make many Terry-s, so-fair! – – – And they need to find water, across-The-Sea, over THERE!
- Kindness ~At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
- Wonderfully Created ~Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens
- Creation ~The ultimate authority must always rest with the individual’s own reason and critical analysis.
- #Ace News Room U.K. Daily News Desk’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ Aug.02, 2021: @acenewsservices #AceDailyNews says here’s todays Newspaper Headlines: #COVID19 jab for a gift for doing the right thing […]
- (AUSTRALIA) ACT INQUIRY REPORT: Forty-five minutes of emergency services radio calls, as the fire began to grow in the Namadgi National Park south of Canberra, exposed a massive breakdown in communications #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Aug.02: And it is those critical minutes that will now be the subject of an ACT coronial inquiry — one the ACT government actively tried to prevent…… #AceDailyNews reports on How the ABC exposed a massive communications breakdown and sparked a coronial inquiry and the decision this week by the ACT’s Chief Coroner […]