“MYSTIQUE!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Life of Mystery!” from the popular poetic series: MIM MY (Mystique In Mystery, Mucho Yummy) Wednesday: July 10, 2019
There’s only one girl, in-all-The-World, made for-me!
ONLY ONE (There-can-be-only-one!) She lives-across-The-Sea!
She lives in Her Kingdom; she’s a QUEENLY BABE,
And she lives – to LOVE — to moan, to-“outgrabe!”*
Her name is: MYSTIQUE, which-is-A-Mystery,
And her nickname’s: Miss Terry, and “The Prince” says: “Oo-wee!”
“The Duke” – and “The Earl” – and “The Duchess” all agree:
“There’s NO ONE like Terry! Miss Terry we see,
Is the embodiment of Beauty! and Hearts yearn to be,
At her dis-posal! To-serve-[her], naturally!”
If you fulfill her a wish, a blessing will attach;
You can try to serve her, but she’s a slippery catch!
Plus, her OTHER nickname’s: “Teak,” for this wood she adores,
To make her some tables and pillars and doors!
So, Miss Teak (or Miss Terry) is just called: “MISS T!”
I get MISTY-just-thinkin’-of-her, and I-might hug a tree,
IF I miss her too much, for she’s rooted to The Earth,
And has been FOREVER! SHE never had birth!
With-no-birth-[date], SHE-emerged, from a sea shell, we-are-told!
Some day I might touch-her! Yes, I-AM-so-bold,
To imagine I-might-approach – a creature so fair!
An angel? A daemon? With a-lock of her hair,
I think I’d be satisfied; I’d-just stay in my room,
And touch-her-hair-a-lot, smelling its mysterious, strange per-fume!
There’ll be a sign on my door, or, maybe-more-like-a[n]-“headstone:”
“DO NOT DISTURB! LEAVE THIS MYSTERY ALONE!”
Inside! (if you can get through) will-be-The-Crazy-Lover – of-Mystique,
Forever with her locks? magical and sleek!***
- – a term found in Lewis Carroll’s “The Jabberwocky!” Humpty Dumpty explained it to Alice one day: “What does ‘outgrabe’ mean?” “Well, ‘outgribing’ is something between bellowing and whistling, with a kind of sneeze in the middle; you’ll hear it done, maybe–down in the wood yonder–and when you’ve once heard it, you’ll be quite content. Who’s been repeating all that hard stuff to you?” “I read it in a book”, said Alice.
** – D[a]emon: a powerful spirit of universal proportions, not necessarily “evil!”
*** – A million years passed, and one day his door-did-fall! – – – and-there’s Mr. Silly Pants, 1000 Mystiques tall! – – – For he’s been cloning-each-precious-hair – to make many Terry-s, so-fair! – – – And they need to find water, across-The-Sea, over THERE!
- (BRISBANE) JUST IN: A 24-year-old Caboolture man has been charged over a double-shooting murder yesterday #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Apr.20: Officers found two men, a 23-year-old and 37-year-old suffering from gunshot wounds: Both men were later pronounced deceased: Man charged with murder over alleged double shooting in Caboolture north of Brisbane: ‘Police arrived at a unit complex on Lower King Street in Caboolture at about 5:15pm after reports of multiple gunshots’ updated Yesterday […]
- (NASA) Mars Flight Ingenuity Report: Attempt first controlled ‘Flight On Mars’ as soon as today Monday here is what will be expected #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Apr.20: Data from the first flight will return to Earth a few hours following the autonomous flight. A livestream will begin at 6:15 a.m. EDT (3:15 a.m. PDT), as the helicopter team prepares to receive the data downlink in the Space Flight Operations Facility at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) NASA to Attempt […]
- (NEW SOUTH WALES) NSW Police Report: A western Sydney man has been charged after a nearly nine-hour standoff with police, who allege he was threatening them with a machete #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Apr.20: Shortly after 1pm (Thursday 15 April 2021), officers from the State Crime Command’s Child Abuse and Sex Crimes Squad, assisted by Corrective Services NSW, attended a home on Denison Street, Carramar, to conduct a check on a 35-year-old man: NSW Police Report: Man charged following siege incident – Carramar: ‘A man faced […]
- (BRISBANE) JUST IN: A national multi-billion-dollar rail infrastructure project is moving full steam ahead, despite Queensland communities refusing to give up the fight over the 1,700-kilometre line #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – Apr.20: Peak Crossing community member Jan McGregor said the new infrastructure would see the “scenic” region become known as the “Rail Rim” once it’s built: Residents say the multi-billion-dollar Inland Rail will devastate Queensland’s Scenic Rim: ‘Peak Crossing, a Scenic Rim town of about 1,000 people west of Brisbane, will be heavily impacted […]
- ‘Ace News Room U.K. Daily News’Newspaper headlines: Football Super League fury, and ‘united in grief’ 6 hours ago BBC News Staff: “United in grief” is the headline dominating the front of the Sun – a reference to the Duke of Cambridge and Duke of Sussex meeting each other again at their grandfather’s funeral on Saturday. The brothers and their father, […]