Sitting on the shores of the muddy, toxic-algae-filled Murray River and tucked just inside the Victorian border, Mildura owes its existence to an irrigation experiment that transformed it from an arid wasteland into a soggy wasteland that grows fruit. The city’s horticultural heritage is reflected in the names of its streets including Orange Avenue, Lemon Avenue and Avocado Street. In recent times more modern industries have also been honoured in similar fashion: Chroming Street, Insurance Fraud Avenue and Handjob Boulevard.
Mildura calls itself ‘Victoria’s Food Bowl’, but ‘Meth Bowl’ would be more accurate. The original translation of Mildura is ‘sore eyes’, which is strangely appropriate considering the average Milduran’s scabby peepers have been prised open on a six-week drug binge. Aside from picking fruit for slave wages, popular activities in ‘Methdura’ include living in a van down by the river, staying awake for three weeks in a row and trading sexual favours for a suck on the see-through didgeridoo.
Mildura is the capital of ‘Sunraysia’, a made-up country populated by sun-worshipping gronks. It’s also the welfare fraud capital of Victoria, proving that Mildurans enjoy a spot of dole bludging as much as they like actively courting melanoma. Another local obsession involves relentlessly revving anything with an engine, whether a powerboat on the river or a rusted boganmobile with a baked beans tin for an exhaust – anything incredibly loud and obnoxious will do when you’re poorly endowed and want the whole world to know.
Mildura: Melons, Meth and Microdicks.
- (WORLDWIDE) Global Warming Report: A IPCC special report on the impacts of global warming of 1.5 °C above pre-industrial levels and related global greenhouse gas emission pathways, in the context of strengthening the global response to the threat of climate change, sustainable development, and efforts to eradicate poverty #AceNewsDesk report#ClimateChange & Effects of Global Warming of 1.5 ºC above pre-industrial levels & releated greenhouse gases this report can be read here in full on this link: IPCC Report: The translations of the SPM and other material can be downloaded from this link ” Pour ce qui est de l’avenir, il ne s’agit pas de […]
- FEATURED: Scientists Find Toxic ‘Forever Chemicals’ in More Than 100 Popular Make-Up Products that break down in some cases into highly toxic PFAS which can cause cancer and low infant birth weights according to Science News #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – June.24: After analyzing 29 cosmetics containing the highest amounts of PFAS, these products were found to contain four chemicals that further break down into other highly toxic PFAS, such as perfluorooctanoic acid, which can cause cancer and low infant birth weights, per Science News. Waterproof mascara and long-lasting lipsticks contained the highest levels […]
- ‘Ace News Room With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on My.Daz.blog ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ June.23, 2021: @AceDailyNews Missing Cyclist Greg Smith Found Dead In Snowmass CreekJune 22, 2021. Greg Smith was reported missing Saturday night […]
- ‘Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ June.23, 2021: @acenewsservices (STOCKHOLM, Sweden.) Parliament Report: Stefan Lofven of the Social Democratics prime minister since 2014, lost a […]
- ‘Ace News Room U.K. Daily News Desk’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ June.23, 2021: @acenewsservices #AceDailyNews says ……Newspaper Headlines: Foreign travel hope, and ‘no #Indyref2 before 2024’ with several front pages […]