Everything you say – is LOVING & quite KIND;
I-love-it-Honey-chil’ when-you-“gimme a-piece o’-your-mind,”
For, I just LOVE your mind, with-a-little-butter-and-salt,
Or I’ll blend-it-in-the-blender! for a tasty malt!
Everything you think, It-is-FOR: LOVE-OF-ME;
Your thoughts-are-just-like-daggers! Im-pal-ing-me-with-glee!
For instance, just-the-other-day I-did-another-[dumb]-thing,
And-LOVE-LIGHTS*-shone [right-in-your-eyes]! Such-joy-to-me-you-bring!
Every act of love you do – pushes-me-to-THE-BRINK;
I-just-KNOW-you-wanna-“test-me,” to strengthen me, I think,
Although I am a tender reed, a-wafting in The Breeze;
Whenever Thou dost blow** on me, I bend – with greatest ease!
Every single act you do, it is a LOVELY DEED;
I thank you-a-million-times-a-day! as-I-gently-bleed!***
- – Well, perhaps it more like FIRE! penetrating my soul! and-burning-it-to-H – eL, but
H – EL, at least it kept me warm!!!!
** – like the lilt of the wind following a nuclear bomb blast!
I love you too*** – or: as my guitar gently weeps!! 🙂
- In Need of HealingAmen 🙏🙏
- American History 📜The Texas Quote of the Day is a story about Texas beer and comes from T. Lindsay Baker’s OUTSTANDING 1986 “Building the Lone Star,” which is unbelievably well-documented and needs to be in every Texan’s library: “Erected in stages between 1883 and 1904, the Old Lone Star Brewery in San Antonio is in fact a […]
- The Arcane Texas Fact of the Day:Hanging Tree 😔
- TrueHappiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.💥💥
- Lost in loveYou’re One And Only♥♥♥