Wishing everyone a great day. We all would like to have the big fancy house and car maybe even a luxury yacht but will that actually bring you happiness? Have you ever heard the expression “Happiness is an inside job?” Well it is actually true. We would all be better off if we could learn to detach ourselves from material objects and realize that the best things in life are actually free or do not cost much money at all.
Some of the things that could be considered a luxury to some, I know I do, are taking a walk in nature, reading a good book, having a great deep conversation with a close personal friend, meditating, yoga, exercising and just sitting and reflecting. What most of these activities have in common, is that you can do them all by yourself and they are amazing for connecting with your inner self. Take the time to get to know yourself. Time is one luxury that we can never get back and one we can all afford.
Sending everyone Positive Vibes and Love.
- BROKEN SOULvia BROKEN SOUL
- Diary of a Mad Man🕴🕴🕴. . . which then brings up the idea of this “crap” + Quantum Mechanics. IF we affect the experiment by anticipating a result from a series of stimuli, why can’t every effect be a result of our expecting that effect from the cause we are perceiving in the moment(?) Thus, the effect is brought […]
- “AND, GOSH, DARN, HERE’S THE REST OF THE STORY!” a poem. a.k.a.: “Oh, Doo-Da Day!” a.k.a.:“AND, GOSH, DARN, HERE’S THE REST OF THE STORY!” a poem. a.k.a.: “Oh, Doo-Da Day!” a.k.a.: “Find You Some Beach Front Property There, Pilgrim!” September 10, 2018 (MOON day) “I’ll be back!!!!” first-said-by-JESUS; then, by Arnold S.! “Oh, yea, sure!” was their reply – and-NOW WE-DON’T-HAVE-TO GUESS! Sure-enough, The LORD came back – He died […]
- “IDAHO POTATO!” a poem about The Mystic Poet’s o.a.o.!* Friday the 13th comes on Thursday this month: Sept. 13, 2018“IDAHO POTATO!” a poem about The Mystic Poet’s o.a.o.!* Friday the 13th comes on Thursday this month: Sept. 13, 2018 MY TRUE LOVE IS FROM IDAHO, She is a FINE po – ta – to! An I-DA-HO Potato (pause) earthy and firm, Grown in VOLCANIC soil – for-the-”perfect term!” She SPROUTED, oh, so love-r-ly; she’ll […]
- Jfasterfert MODERN IMPRESSIONIST ARTISTTITLED WONDER WOMAN PART 1 PART 2 ALL ORIGINAL ART CERTIFICATION is signed POSTCARDS of prints also purchased are signed ENQUIRES : Jfastereft@gmail.com