“GIRL OF MY DREAMS!” a poem, a.k.a.: “Love Is A Wonderful Thing!” 29 June 2019 (Saturday) in the series: “Mr. & Mrs. Cuddly Poo [Go To Cincinnati?]!”
You’re the girl for me; you’re the girl for me:
Aus’ -an’-America, we’re-filled-with-righteous-glee!
We’re “bi-lat-er-al!?” and – WE REAL-LY FIT,
Although we-have-“fits,” quite-a-bit!
We’re-so-well-suited and filled-with-mirth;
I know I’ve loved you, from my birth!?!
And, I-know, wherever – on this Earth,
From Cincinnati – to Dear, Ol’ Perth,
I’ll always miss your charms and face,
And-I’m-glad-when-you-miss-me – with your mace,
Because it means – I-can-kiss-you sooner,
‘Cause, if-you-get-my-face, it’s-a real “burner,”
And my facial skin – swells up real good,
But – I-ADORE-YOU-adore-you – like nobody-could!
WELL, I-DO! I-DO! I-DO-do-do, Poo!
I’m – “crazy-[in]-love-with-you!”
- “Imagining Beyond”~“Imagining Beyond”In a seeming place of hopelessness, imagine if you can, Distracting all the cruelty with a holographic plan,Despite so many fears and the horrors which we see, Imagine you a future with positivity. You have to have a faith which transcends a strict control; By imagining (that), you can free the will within your soul.You […]
- “Ya Gotta Wanna” Dreamer ~“Ya Gotta Wanna”You’ve got to do it, Pilgrim; you’ve got to feel the will, Ya has got to feel the energy; you’ve got to feel the thrill.Yet, I am such a dreamer; it’s hard to make a move When things appear so hard to do. Do I have to prove, Once again, that dreams come […]
- Robin~A ROBIN in the morning. In the morning early, Sang a song of warning, “There’ll be rain, there’ll be rain.” Very, very clearly From the orchard Came the gentle horning, “There’ll be rain.” But the hasty farmer Cut his hay down, Did not heed the charmer From the farm, And the mower’s clatter Ceased at […]
- Thank you for some stimuli. 🌟Life offered scenes that I never wanted to meet, And then in dreams and memories,. I’m forced to repeat, Such scenes that arise, causing panic and fear. In desperation, I’m devastated, drawing on each tear. I stared at these memories in their awesome array,Cursing their return, and again they did stay. To transform such energy, […]
- Van gogh ⚜️⚜️Advertisements