“DISAPPOINTING YOUR BODY IS DISAPPOINTING YOURSELF!” a poem WEDNESDAY: July 3, 2019
Don’t disappoint-The-Body! Wash-it IF-it-do-smell;
Feed-it, IF-it’s-hungry! and you-can-usually-tell,
What The Body needs – and what it likes to eat,
And It-might-like a little-tickle, down there on the feet!
Also, IF-it-needs “some loving,” give it, pretty quick!
Whip it out there, baby; I got me here a trick,
See, I-can-brush-my-teeth and-shave-my-lit-tle-face!
“Come-on, Honey,” Honey-says; “put-it in this place!”
When I do-[it], The-Body-goes: “Whoop-tee-Doo-doo-doo,”
And My Special Lady-likewise: “Yip-pee-Kai-yai-woo!”
And-DO-NOT-blame some-others, IF you’re feeling BAD;
It’s-YOUR-FAULT if-you-can’t-re-cognize what-makes-your-body-sad!
For-The-Body’s “pretty-pre-ferential” really-fairly-specific!
Just LOVE and-listen to-Your-Body so-You-can-feel ter-rific! 🙂 – Yeah!
- Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunctional FamiliesDevelop the attitude that there are more reasons why you should succeed than reasons why you should fail😔
- Stop ~Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens🌟
- Making Money ~A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.🌟
- More Than 90% of Federal Workers Receive Shot by DeadlineBiden announced in September that more than 3.5 million federal workers were required to undergo vaccination, with no option to get regularly tested instead, unless they secured an approved medical or religious exemption. In all, more than 95% of federal workers are in compliance with the Biden mandate, the official said, either by being vaccinated […]
- The Moon Makes SilverOriginally posted on yaskhan: I open my window letting in the moonlight I see an owl on a moonbeam flight The moon makes silver on my pillowRunes scatter on the weeping willow My window dusted with dreams openNight blooms hold my words, unspoken Calligraphy of the cosmos in the skiesChanges the color in my eyesOnly… […]