Positive Expectations Practicing the Law of Attraction is one of the most powerful techniques you can use to become a positive person and to ensure positive outcomes and better results in your life. Your expectations become your own self-fulfilling prophesies. Whatever you expect, with confidence, seems to come into your life. Since you can control your expectations, you should always expect the best.
Expect to be successful Expect to be popular when you meet new people. Expect to achieve great goals and create a wonderful life for yourself. When you constantly expect good things to happen, you will seldom be disappointed.
Step outside the comfort zone Ask yourself the question what it is that prevents you from developing the character traits you always wanted to have. What is it that stands between the person you want to be and the person that you are at the moment? Let’s say you would like to become more adventurous and outgoing. Would it really help you to accomplish your goal by remaining in the coziness of your comfort zone? I guess not! Therefore, try to identify those limitations that preclude you from being the person you really want to be. Once you identified those limits, try to push them – gradually but firmly. If you want more action in your life, get out and seek that action. Undertake something with your friends or meet some new people during your adventures alone.
Here is the Blog enquiring to reshare again. Thank you for the opportunity to share inspiration with you and that so many are using these tags we resourced systems to help everyone connect to Home Based BUSSINESS.
No you don’t need to use all these Tags.
The tags we share have a success rate of 75% and higher
Always stick to only 5 tags per post regularly for results
1. Push through self-limiting beliefs. As children we think we can conquer the world, but somewhere between childhood and adulthood, our enthusiasm and natural inclinations to dream big are squashed. Parents and teachers start imposing their own beliefs—about what we can and can’t do in life—upon us. If the instructors at the FBI Academy were not pushing us past our self-limiting beliefs, they weren’t doing their job.
How to make it work for you: Find your limits by exposing yourself to different situations and pushing through the uncomfortable. Once you have confidence in yourself, you’ll be amazed what you can accomplish.
2. Never confuse memory with facts. Our memory does not store information exactly as it’s presented to us. Instead we extract the gist of the experience and store it in ways that makes the most sense to us. That’s why different people witnessing the same event often have different versions.
Your brain has a built-in confirmation bias. That means it stores information that is consistent with your own beliefs, values and self-image. This selective memory system helps keep the brain from getting overloaded with too much information.
So recognize that your memory does not always provide you with accurate information. For example if you have low self-esteem, your brain tends to store information that confirms your lack of confidence. That will be all you remember about a specific event.
How to make it work for you: Revisit the facts of a memory loaded with self-limiting beliefs and try to gain a more accurate perspective on the event. Talk with others that might have a different perspective.
3. Talk to yourself. This might seem crazy, but it works. Talking to yourself can make you smarter, improve your memory, help you focus and even increase athletic performance. The documentary The Human Brain claims we say between 300 to 1,000 words to ourselves per minute. The Navy SEALS and Special Forces use the power of positive self-talk as a way of getting through tough times.
For example by instructing recruits to be mentally tough and speak positively to themselves, they can learn how to override fears resulting from the limbic brain system, a primal part of the brain that helps us deal with anxiety.
How to make it work for you: Be positive, because the way you talk to yourself influences your neurobiological response to it. When you say, I know what to do here or see things as a challenge rather than a problem, you’ve turned your response into a positive one.
4. Think positive to overcome your negativity bias. Since the early days, humans learned to get lunch or be lunch. Our natural negativity bias has kept us safe from danger for thousands of years. But not every new or different thing is a threat to our survival. This negativity bias can chisel away at our confidence because we’re hardwired to pay attention to all that we’ve done wrong.
FBI agents are taught to hunt the good stuff. It can be hard at times because positive information is like Teflon and easily falls away. But negative information, like Velcro, sticks.
How to make it work for you: Come up with five positive thoughts to counter every one negative thought. Let every positive thought sit for 20 seconds before moving to the next positive thought. Acknowledge both good and bad emotions. Do not try to suppress negative ones. Label the emotions for what they truly are and move on. Do not enter into inner dialogue about the negative emotion because then it becomes more powerful.
5. Raise your curiosity levels. Curiosity is an important trait for FBI agents working investigations and anyone who wants to be confident and successful.
Curiosity is the foundation of life-long growth. If we remain curious, we remain teachable and our minds and hearts grow larger every day. We can retain our beginner’s mind by always looking forward and discovering new experiences and uncovering new information.
How to make it work for you: Ask questions and be curious because: It makes your mind active instead of passive. It encourages you to be more observant of new ideas. It opens up new worlds and possibilities. It creates an adventurous response that leads you in a new direction.
6. Overcome self-doubt. If you lack self-confidence, you will always feel like you’re at the mercy of other people. When you assume a victim mentality, you are no longer resilient to life’s inevitable obstacles and roadblocks.
FBI agents go where they are needed, not to where they feel most comfortable. I was assigned investigations I had no idea how to solve. But my thinking was this: Drop me into the middle of any squad or any situation, anywhere, anytime. I will not be scared because I am confident I will succeed wherever I am.
How to make it work for you: No one but you is stopping you from achieving what you want to accomplish. It’s time to identify the areas in which you doubt yourself and remove those barriers.
7. Face your fears. When we feel in control, we’re not afraid. When we have a level of comfort with something, it’s not scary. When we don’t feel in control, we don’t think clearly because our emotional brain is in the driver’s seat and takes over. This is why fear often seems random and irrational—our emotions are in control.
To increase safety, FBI agents are taught to move closer to the threat. It does no good to avoid, deny or ignore the fear.
How to make it work for you: Harvard Medical School professor Ronald Siegel recommends this in his book, The Mindfulness Solution:
Think about your worst fear. Spend time with it. Now make your fear worse by getting closer to it. Imagine the worst that could happen. Now focus on your breathing. Feel your body relax. See, you didn’t die, did you? You’re on your way to conquering your fear.
If you don’t believe in yourself, how do you expect anybody else to? Start today.
1 Trevor Adams, my assistant programmer, can always be found 2 hard at work in his cubicle. Trevor works independently, without 3 wasting company time talking to colleagues. Trevor never 4 thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always 5 finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended 6 measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee 7 breaks. Trevor is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no 8 vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound 9 knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Trevor can be 10 classed as a high-calibre employee, the type that cannot be 11 dispensed with. Consequently, I truly recommend that Trevor be 12 promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be 13 executed as soon as possible.
Addendum The idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote this report.
Confidence is certainly the most important factor which adds to the personality of any individual. A person’s confidence might go down due to mistakes, failure, guilty or any other thing which is undesirable. Some people often develop inferiority complex due to their physical appearance, caste, financial status etc. Such people perceive confidence as their weakness, while the truth is that confidence is an individual’s biggest strength.
Your confidence reflects your character, attitude and passion. You should be confident about who you are and whatever you do. Being confident will help you to express yourself and stand amongst the crowd.
Focus on your achievements rather than on your failures. If you do find yourself thinking about how you failed then look at what you managed to do right and how you could improve the outcome the next time. This change in attitude makes you more positive and that outlook will change how you cope with all the challenges you face.
Set reachable goals for yourself and break difficult tasks into smaller steps. You will be able to believe that you can achieve your larger goals if you can see the clear steps towards it and know that you can be successful by taking these smaller steps.
Thank you for giving me your time, Let me start by introducing my self, I am Mrs. Elaine Lam a staff of OCBC WING HANG BANK. here in Hong Kong attached in Private Banking Services, I am contacting you concerning a customer and an investment placed under our bank management; as a matter of fact, it was 7 years ago. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail private and also to kindly respect the integrity of the information you come by as a result of this email.
I contacted you independently of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication; I would like to intimate you with certain facts that I believe would be of interest to you. It is of great importance for you to take care and understand every word which I have written down below; please be patient and read the explanation in my email.
In 2010, the subject matter; Ref: LB/TSB/958/042/0511 came to our bank to engage in business discussions with our Private Banking Services Department. He informed us that he had a financial portfolio of ( €23,780,426 Euros) Twenty three million, seven hundred and eighty thousand, four hundred and twenty-six euros, which he wished to have us turn over (invest) on his behalf. I was the officer assigned to his case; I made numerous suggestions in line with my duties as the de-facto chief operations officer of the Private Banking Services Department, especially given the volume of funds he wished to put into our bank.
A few months later his attention was needed regarding a business which I was going to discuss with him but I was unable to reach him, I made futile efforts to locate him I immediately passed the task of locating him to the internal investigations department of our bank. Four days later, information started to trickle in, that he was apparently dead, a person who suited his description was declared dead of a heart attack in Cannes, South of France; we were soon enough able to gather more information and the cause of death was confirmed. The bank immediately launched an investigation into possible surviving next of kin to alert about the situation and also to come forward to claim his funds. If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes. In his bio-data form, he listed no next of kin. In the field of private banking, opening an account with us means no one will know of its existence, accounts are rarely held under a name; depositors use numbers and codes to make the accounts anonymous. This bank also gives the choice to depositors of having their mail sent to them or held at the bank itself, ensuring that there are no traces of the account and as I said, rarely do they nominate next of kin.
Private banking clients apart from not nominating next of kin also usually in most cases leave wills in our care, in this case; he died Intestate. There are ( €23,780,426 Euros) Twenty-three million, seven hundred and eighty thousand, four hundred and twenty-six euros deposited, I alone have the deposit details and they will release the deposit to no one unless I instruct them to do so. Also, I alone know of the existence of this deposit for as far as the finance firm is concerned, the transaction with our deceased customer concluded when I sent the funds to the firm, all outstanding interactions in relation to the file are just customer services and due process. The finance firm has no single idea of what’s the history or nature of the deposit, they are simply awaiting instructions to release the deposit to any party that comes forward, and this is the situation. This bank has spent great amounts of money trying to track the family of the deceased; they have investigated for months and have found no family but however, the investigation has officially come to an end.
My proposal; I am prepared to place you in a position whereby an instruction is given to the finance firm to officially release the deposit to you as the closest surviving relation/associate, and all etiquette shall be done in accordance with the rule of law, I certainly can guarantee you that. By the common law, the power of bequeathing is coeval with the first rudiments of the law. There is no ruling which prevents an inheritance from being so exhausted by legacies as to render it unworthy of their’s acceptance; perfect operation whereby the paperwork shall be coordinated in such a way that your status as a sole beneficiary is confirmed. Upon receipt of the deposit, I am prepared to share the money with you in half and no more; that is: I will simply nominate you as the next of kin and have them release the deposit to you; afterward we share the proceeds 50/50.
I would have gone ahead to ask the funds be released to me, but that would have drawn a straight line to me and my involvement in claiming the deposit, but on the other hand, you as an indifferent foreigner would easily pass as the beneficiary with the rights to claim, I assure you that I could have the deposit released to you in a few days. I will simply inform our bank of the final closing of the file relating to the customer, I will then officially communicate with the finance company and instruct them to release the deposit to you; with these two things: all is done. The alternative would be for us to have the firm direct the funds to another bank with you as account holder but the bank must have same telex type with our bank here in Hong Kong, this way there will be no need for you to think of receiving the money from the firm. We can fine-tune this based on our interactions, I am aware of the consequences of this proposal and I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should disregard this mail. I ask also, that you do not be vindictive or destructive if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you; please do not destroy my career this transaction is a lifetime opportunity. You may not know this but people like me who have made tidy sums out of comparable situations run the whole private banking sector, I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones’ way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by and I hope you understand because for once I found myself in total control and face to face with my destiny.
These changes won’t pass me by, I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me please let me know, and hence move on with my life, but do not destroy me; I am a family woman and this is an occasion to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking, I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank; I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune will bless you and plant you into the center of relevance in my life, let’s share the blessing. If you find yourself interested to work with me, please contact me specifically, if you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a quick conclusion. It is necessary to inform you that under no condition should you contact me via official channels; I will simply deny knowing you and about this project.
I repeat I do not want you contacting me through our official lines neither do I want you contacting me through my official email account. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to access our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management policy, please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a Family woman; I happily married with kids, I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences might be, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold, this is the one truth I have learned from my private banking clients; do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord I shall have the pleasure of meeting you, after this task has been completed plan a meeting.
Start a Meetup group Meetup groups are not just a fantastic way of meeting new people, but they are a fantastic way of practicing social interaction in a comfortable environment. What I have found is that there are always new people coming to Meetups and that you will never be the only person that does not know anyone. This can help you to start to create your very own social circle that you can practice taking the lead in.
Starting your own Meetup group is another fantastic way of enabling you to truly show your uniqueness. You can design your group’s site, pick the locations and choose your target audience, allowing you to build social leadership in a way that is suited to your life.
Join Toastmasters Toastmasters is undoubtedly one of the best ways of building your confidence in front of people. For those that do not know, Toastmasters is a non-profit organisation helping individuals build communication and leadership skills. Essentially, you go through a variety of exercise, games and simulations that help you think on your feet, prepare key messages and speak in front of an audience.
Spend just 6 weeks with toastmasters and I’m sure you will feel a vast improvement in your social confidence and social leadership.
Develop and deliver a presentation on your topic of expertise What is it that you are an expert in? What do people come to you for when they need help? Develop and deliver a presentation on your topic of expertise and enhance your social confidence and social leadership. Giving a presentation not only enables you to practice your speaking and communication skills in front of an audience, but it helps you develop authority in the topic that you are choosing.
Have you noticed that after giving a presentation people seem more interested in talking to you? Getting up and presenting in front of an audience gives other’s an insight into who you are as a person, enabling them to feel more comfortable in approaching you. This enables you to easily develop your social confidence and social leadership amongst something that you have expertise in and in an environment where you feel more comfortable.
Do something silly and make it public! The world is simply one big playground! I absolutely love this one and it is something my friends and I do regularly. Never underestimate it’s power in enhancing your social confidence and social leadership.
Jump outside of your comfort zone and do something silly in public. Perhaps it’s singing in public, dancing in public, wearing an outlandish t-shirt in public. Perhaps it’s organising a day out wearing ridiculous outfits with friends. Whatever it is, make sure it’s silly, fun and something that you normally would not do.
Being silly in public helps you learn that life is simply about having fun and that social interactions do not have to be daunting or serious. It also enables you to truly show your uniqueness and bring out another side of your personality for the world to see.
Go to networking events There is a lot of stigma around networking events, but in saying that there is also a lot of awesome value. Networking events are everywhere these days and for a range of different purposes. Find a networking event that suits your interests and practice meeting new people. The more that you practice interacting with others and the more you observe others interacting , you will quickly build your social confidence and also enhance your social leadership, allowing you to be more comfortable in expressing who you truly are.
Go to singles events Even if you’re not single, going to single’s events can be a fantastic way of putting yourself out there and practicing your social skills. The good thing is, everyone is there to meet new people and simply have a good time. Sure, you might be spending more time with the opposite sex here, but they make up about 50% of the population so it’s not a bad place to start.
As an added bonus, if you’re single and you’ve developed your social confidence and social leadership, you will most likely walk away with a few dates to come your way!
Be the organizer of events amongst your friends Last but definitely not least, be the organizer of events among your friends. You already have a good relationship with your friends and you will no doubt have social confidence amongst them. Being the organizer of events is a great way of developing your social leadership, allowing you to show your uniqueness and do activities that most interest you and that you feel more comfortable in doing. Your friends will see you as a social leader, also helping you to develop your social confidence.
Having complete social confidence and social leadership is not something that is found overnight. It is built and developed from taking action, putting yourself out there, learning more about yourself and experiencing the world.
1. “The best way to overcome undesirable or negative thoughts and feelings is to cultivate the positive ones.” 2. “A mental image gives you a framework upon which to work. It is like the drawing of the architect, or the map of the explorer. Think over this for a few moments until you get the idea firmly fixed in your mind.” 3. “The presence of an active, energetic, successful man, or set of men, in a place, will permeate the place with positive vibrations that will stimulate all who abide there.” 4. “The use of the will as the projector of mentative currents is the real base of all mental magic.” 5. “The mind has been likened to a piece of paper that has been folded. Ever afterwards it has a tendency to fold in the same crease–unless we make a new crease or fold, when it will follow the last lines.” 6. “Nothing can prevent your picture from coming into concrete form except the same power which gave it birth – yourself.” 7. “Everyone visualizes whether he knows it or not. Visualizing is the great secret of success.” 8. “We all possess more power and greater possibilities than we realize, and visualizing is one of the greatest of these powers.” 9. “What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: Our life is the creation of our mind.” 10. “The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings.” 11. “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” 12. “What you are is what you have been. Who you will be is what you do now.” 13. “The Law of Attraction states that whatever you focus on, think about, read about, and talk about intensely, you’re going to attract more of into your life.” 14. “Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” 15. “Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behaviors. Keep your behaviors positive, because your behaviors become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.” 16. “Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.” 17. “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.” 18. “We often become what we believe ourselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. When I believe I can, I acquire the ability to do it, even if I didn’t have it in the beginning.” 19. “The predominant thought or the mental attitude is the magnet, and the law is that like attracts like. Consequently, the mental attitude will invariably attract such conditions as to correspond to its nature” 20. “There is no limit to what this law can do for you; dare to believe in your own ideal; think of the ideal as an already accomplished fact.” 21. “To acquire love, fill yourself up with it until you become a magnet.” 22. “The vibrations of mental forces are the finest and consequently the most powerful in existence” 23. “Any idea, plan or purpose may be placed in the mind though repetition of thought.” 24. “Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.” 25. “The vast majority of people are born, grow up, struggle, and go through life in misery and failure, not realizing that it would be just as easy to switch over and get exactly what they want out of life, not recognizing that the mind attracts the thing it dwells upon.” 26. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” 27. “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.” 28. “Every person who has been moved by genuine love, knows that it leaves enduring traces upon the human heart” 29. “The man who succeeds must always in mind or imagination live, move, think, and act as if he had gained that success, or he will never gain it.” 30. “Fear is but another name for lack of power to control our minds, or, in other words, to control the kind of thought we think or put out.” 31. “The arrow always tipped with ill nature and sarcasm is deadliest to him who sends it.” 32. “Our thought is the unseen magnet, ever attracting its correspondence in things seen and tangible.” 33. “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.” 34. “If you’re thinking of debt, that’s what you’re going to attract.” 35. “Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought.” 36. “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.” 37. “To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.” 38. “If you would take, you must first give, this is the beginning of intelligence.” 39. “The wise man does not lay up his own treasures. The more he gives to others, the more he has for his own.” 40. “To see things in the seed, that is genius.” 41. “Great indeed is the sublimity of the Creative, to which all beings owe their beginning and which permeates all heaven.” 42. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” 43. “It’s really important that you feel good. Because this feeling good is what goes out as a signal into the universe and starts to attract more of itself to you. So the more you can feel good, the more you will attract the things that help you feel good and that will keep bringing you up higher and higher.” 44. “As soon as you start to feel differently about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the good things, more of the things you can be grateful for.” 45. “Thoughts are sending out that magnetic signal that is drawing the parallel back to you” 46. “You can serve God and man in no more effective way than by getting rich; that is, if you get rich by the creative method and not by the competitive one.” 47. “Thought is the creative power, or the impelling force which causes the creative power to act; thinking in a Certain Way will bring riches to you, but you must not rely upon thought alone, paying no attention to personal action. That is the rock upon which many otherwise scientific metaphysical thinkers meet shipwreck–the failure to connect thought with personal action.” 48. “You are to become a creator, not a competitor; you are going to get what you want, but in such a way that when you get it every other man will have more than he has now.” – 49. “Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways, are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude” 50. “The grateful mind is constantly fixated upon the best. Therefore, it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character from the best, and will receive the best.” 51. “By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it” 52. “Give every man more in use value than you take from him in cash value; then you are adding to the life of the world by every business transaction” 53. “The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive, and the more rapidly they will come; and the reason simply is that the mental attitude of gratitude draws the mind into closer touch with the source from which the blessings come.”
Detachment from the outcome you want to experience is vital to creating your ideal reality. To be attached is to live in the fear that what you want will not materialize and traps you in a continuous state of desire. Attachment to anything or anyone turns love into fear and belief into doubt. In contrast, faith allows you to detach yourself from the outcome and transforms your desires into your choice. Attachment is Giving Away Your Power: The instant you attach yourself to a specific person’s actions or words or to a certain outcome, you give your power away to external forces and circumstances. In effect, you give away your power to create your own reality. To be attached to anything or to anyone is to tell yourself that you are somehow incomplete without that person, thing or event in your life. In so doing you fail to see the divine perfection in what is, as it is. Instead, you create within yourself a desperate need to control the process and a sense of doubt whether what you want will manifest. Attachment breeds doubt and as Khalil Gibran said: “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother”. Faith is the Antidote for Attachment: Detachment Transforms Desire into Choice: Paradoxically, desire keeps your desires away from you because to desire something is to acknowledge its absence in your life. When you become certain of the outcome, then your desire becomes your choice. Your choice is your intention, it is your will. It transforms “what could be” into “what is” and dissolves all doubt. When you will something, you no longer desire it to happen, you choose for it to do so. Remember that we were all given “free will”. You have the free will to create the reality of your choice in accordance with your needs. When you detach yourself from the outcome you will instantly feel your doubt and fear transforming into a deep sense of knowing and certainty. This is faith. Faith is the route to true detachment. It is the only way to willingly hand over your choices to the Omnipotence of the One Universal Consciousness of which you are a part. To have faith does not mean to sit back and wish things could be different. It is to relax in the knowledge that your choice has already manifested in the mental realm from which all things manifest, and to take inspired action toward that specific outcome materializing in the physical world. Faith is not blind. To the contrary, it is “the evidence of things not seen”. Making Detachment Effortless: Detachment comes naturally when you know, understand and apply the truth that you are one with the Universal Mind – the All, the One Creator – for which nothing is impossible. Whenever you feel a sense of panic or a need to control the process, whether in your day-to-day thoughts or during your creative visualization sessions, then know that you are most probably in a state of attachment. At that moment, relax and remind yourself that in the conscious creation process, time is an illusion of the physical realm and that what you have chosen to experience is in the process of transforming from a non-physical to a physical state. You can only ever be in control when you have no need to control. Do Not Confuse Detachment with Quitting: To detach is not the same as quitting on your choices. On the contrary, it is to feel so calmly certain of their manifestation in your life that you no longer have to worry, wonder or even think about them. When you are detached you feel more powerful, determined and clear in your thoughts. A simple way you can tell whether you have detached or quit is by gauging how you feel. In other words, when you detach you feel empowered, when you quit you feel disempowered. Letting Go Allows for Flow: When you are attached to the manifestation of a specific outcome, you place yourself in a state of resistance to what is, and as the saying goes “what you resist persists”. To detach shifts your state into one of total non-resistance where panic transforms into peace of mind and certainty. This is the state which allows life to flow. This is the state which allows for your desires to become your choice and your choice to become your reality. It maximizes your thought power and allows your choices to manifest in the shortest period as you consciously align yourself with the Law of Attraction. It enables you to enjoy the process and know that everything is in perfect order as it is. When you are detached, life becomes a game to be enjoyed. “This or Something Better”: Detachment allows you to experience the full gamut of life. You open yourself up to experiences and events infinitely more joyful than perhaps even those that you initially desired for yourself. This is why it is important to always say “this or something better” when you choose something in your life. When you can say that with all honesty, then you know you are truly detached. In a nutshell, detachment is vital to allowing your ideal reality to manifest in your physical world. Attachment breeds panic, fear and disempowerment which detachment transforms into peace of mind, certainty and empowerment. Detachment transforms your desire into your choice. The route to detachment is faith. The truth that you are One with the Universal Mind and that everything in your outside world is a reflection of your inner world, makes detachment effortless.
Animal beings are not objects to be owned or used. Animal beings do not exist to serve human beings. Animals should have the right to their own lives, to their own families, and to be free in the natural world the way nature intended.