“The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” -Chinese In Dreams I drift to you Safely floating on high Catching diamonds in my soul.. breathless moments to hold on tight Hidden in my heart Never to be stolen
MANIFEST THE BODY OF YOUR DREAMS Does your dream body look or feel different than the body you have now? Do you want to lose weight, gain muscle, heal a condition, or improve your body’s health, functioning or fitness? Have you been trying to reach your goals but haven’t fully accomplished them yet? These four … Read more
MANIFEST THE BODY OF YOUR DREAMS Does your dream body look or feel different than the body you have now? Do you want to lose weight, gain muscle, heal a condition, or improve your body’s health, functioning or fitness? Have you been trying to reach your goals but haven’t fully accomplished them yet?
These four mind-body shifts can help!
1. Get clear on how you want to feel. How do you think you will feel when you have the body of your dreams? Let’s say you want to lose weight. How will you feel when you reach that number on the scale? Will you feel more confident? Sexy? Feelings are the key to any manifestation. Include images that activate those feelings when you are visualizing your dream body.
2. Clarify the energy behind your actions. Are you exercising to lose weight? Are you going to the gym because you hate your body? According to the law of attraction, the universe will give you more of the same. More needing to lose weight. More hatred of your body. However, you can exercise because you love your body. You can exercise because your health is a priority or because you appreciate that your heart is pumping and you want it to keep pumping! Are you trying to change yourself? Or are you being the person you want to be, in the body of your dreams? That shift can make the biggest difference.
3. Act as if you have the body you want. Chances are, most, if not all of the changes you’re making to reach your goals, will still have to be maintained once you reach them. Once you lose weight, you will still have to exercise and make healthier food choices. Engage in those actions now. Every day. Even if it’s in a small way.
4. Remember, your body allows you to live your dreams. It’s easy to focus on what your body looks like or what it can’t do. Each and every one of us was given a body, and it’s the only one we are getting! Any dream you have, you need your body to accomplish it – to experience it, see it, touch it and feel it. Love and appreciate your body. Thank it for supporting your dreams and the universe will support you, too!
Some tips to help you to combine the law of attraction and weight loss for your idea of the perfect body that you desire. 1) State what you want. Say it out loud to yourself or write it down and describe what you want in detail and state how it will make you feel to achieve this goal.
2) If you can find a picture of that body that you desire. Cut it out and display it in a place where you will see it daily. Or you can create a vision board with pictures of what you desire and feel good when you look at it.
The key is when you see this picture imagine it as your own body. You can cut out a picture of your face and place it on the picture of the person with your desired body if it will make it easier to visualize it as your own. (And try not to condemn the food that you eat, be thankful for the food as you are eating and visualize yourself getting slimmer with each bite).
3) Express gratitude daily for your perfect body, skin, nose or whatever you desire daily. Say thank you as if you already achieved what you desire.
4) Believe that what you want is already yours and stay focused on what you desire and not on what you currently see and what you want will come into your existence.
I have heard and witnessed several stories of people who have combine the use of the law of attraction and weight loss and they have transformed their bodies.
I have also heard of people using the law of attraction to increase their hairline, vision, height and even to slim down their noses without surgery.
I have a friend that always says “I can eat whatever I want and I never gain weight” and she eats more than anyone that I know and true to her words she has been slim all of her life. You get what you believe.
I have heard stories of so called “ugly ducklings” whose dreams were to become models growing into beautiful swan, just by believing in the fact that they are truly beautiful, their looks changed into their ideal vision of themselves and ending up pursuing modeling careers.
My best friend’s son learned from his doctor that he was only going to be 5ft 4inches tall. He was not happy with this news so he refused to believe it, so he focused on growing much taller than what the doctor stated. Now he stands at about 5ft 9in tall and still growing.
I have heard stories of people throwing out prescription glasses because they believed strongly that they had perfect eyesight only to regain their perfect eyesight in days.
So, as you can see you can you use the law of attraction and weight loss to attract the body of your dreams or anything else that you want and desire.
The key to deliberate creation is to ask, focus on what you want and believe that it is already yours and remember to remain thankful and what you want will be your new reality.
And always remember to choose the way that you way YOU want to look, not the way someone else want you to look.
Because, what I have noticed is that if you gain weight people will say you are too fat, if you lose weight then they will say you are too skinny.
So, what I have learned is that I have to choose the way that I want to look that pleases me because you will never be able to please anyone else and why should you. You should only want to please yourself. The only person that truly matter!