Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Because we all share an identical need for love, it is possible to feel that anybody we meet, in whatever circumstances, is a brother or sister.
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.
It is easy to see the faults of others, but difficult to see one’s own faults. One shows the faults of others like chaff winnowed in the wind, but one conceals one’s own faults as a cunning gambler conceals his dice.
To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one’s family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one’s own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.Wisdom
- Cherish Life that Abideth – William MorrisAdvertisements Love is enough: cherish life that abideth, Lest ye die ere ye know him, and curse and misname him; For who knows in what ruin of all hope he hideth, On what wings of the terror of darkness he rideth? And what is the joy of man’s life that ye blame him For his bliss grown a sword, and his rest grown a fire? Ye who tremble for death, or the death of desire, […]
- Through the Trouble and Tangle – Advertisements Love is enough: through the trouble and tangle From yesterday’s dawning to yesterday’s night, I sought through the vales where the prisoned winds wrangle, Till, wearied and bleeding, at end of the light I met him, and we wrestled, and great was my might. O great was my joy, though no rest was around me, Though mid wastes of the world were we twain all alone, For me though that I conquered and he […]
- Animal RightsAdvertisements
- Watch “Inside Donald Trump’s American Castle Mar-a-Lago” on YouTubeAdvertisements
- ‘ Ace Daily News With Kindness & Wisdom ‘Advertisements This is our daily list of posts on @acenewsservices that are shared across Twitter, Facebook & Tumblr and Shared here on My.Daz.blog This is our daily news posts that are provided by Kindness & Wisdom Post today 18/01/2021 (LONDON) MET REPORT: Detectives investigating a murder in Brent on 11 January are appealing for information as they are now linking two other attacks to the fatal stabbing after a further attack yesterday Sunday #AceNewsDesk report18/01/2021#AceNewsReport – Jan.18: […]
- Pages from a Breton Spell BookAdvertisements A handwritten book of spells set down in Brittany during the 18th century contains a varied collection of spells and enchantments to be used in order to gain good fortune, riches or love. These spells provide a fascinating insight into the popular mentality of the rural population of Brittany before the Revolution. Pages from a Breton Spell Book
- Hello FriendsAdvertisements
- People are found in every corner of the earth
but the earth is roundIf the earth was flat…cats would have pushed everything off it by now, you know
- Forgiveness allows you to focus on the future without combating the pastAdvertisements
- Winter summer and fall call me you got a friend Advertisements
- Forgiveness is setting yourself free to move on Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
- Eye contact ~ how souls set on fire Advertisements
- (WASHINGTON) Coronavirus Report: Will Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Plan Pull the US Away from the Abyss or Drag the Economy Deeper Into It? #AceFinanceDesk reportAdvertisements #AceFinanceReport – Jan.17: Joe Biden’s relief initiative, which includes direct payments of $1,400 to most Americans, an increase in the federal per-week unemployment benefit as well as a multi-billion package to facilitate the national vaccine programme comes, as jobless claims totaled 965,000 last week. According to the US Bureau of Labour Statistics, total non-farm payroll […] (WASHINGTON) Coronavirus Report: Will Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Plan Pull the US Away from the Abyss or Drag the […]
- ~ Song II: Have No Thought for Tomorrow When the power of love, will overcome the love of power; the world will know peace.
- I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.Advertisements
- Some people have it ~ some people don’t Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws.
- In Heaven, all the interesting people are missing.Advertisements
- Watch “Obama surprises VP, Joe Biden with Presidential Medal of Freedom” on YouTubeAdvertisements Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets
- The Fig Tree: A Lesson in the Patience and Judgment of GodAdvertisements The Fig Tree: A Lesson in the Patience and Judgment of God Posted What does a parable about an unproductive fig tree have to do with how you’re going about your life? The answer is—quite a biHe desires In Christ’s parable of the barren fig tree, the owner was going to have it cut down—a final solution for something unproductive. The parable of the barren fig tree offers both good news and bad news. […]
- Sir Galahad, a Christmas Mystery Advertisements It is the longest night in all the year, Near on the day when the Lord Christ was born; Six hours ago I came and sat down here, And ponder’d sadly, wearied and forlorn. The winter wind that pass’d the chapel door, Sang out a moody tune, that went right well With mine own thoughts: I look’d down on the floor, Between my feet, until I heard a bell Sound a long way off […]
- For advice and survivors of NarcissistsIf you are a Narcissus please seek help for your sanity
- Gods Wants you to understand Peace reveals God’s unconditional love you and I are! Share this with someone you love and be blessed!
- Hello friends Advertisements
- Ace News ServicesAdvertisements http://acenewsservices.com
- She Loved to deeply Advertisements
- Sad-Eyed and Soft and GreyI’m Lillie, a mom of two, passionate about photography, home decor, and travel. Thanks for visiting!
- Smile Sets of a few questions cannot determine the ability and talents of humans. If you have given your best remember you have already passed.
- For the Bed at Kelmscott –Advertisements The wind’s on the world And the night is a-cold, And the Thames runs chill ‘Twixt mead and hill. But kind and dear Is the old house here And my heart is warm ‘Midst winter’s harm. Rest then and rest, And think of the best ‘Twixt summer and spring, When all birds sing In the town of the tree, And ye in me And scarce dare move, Lest earth and its love Should fade […]
- Love’s Gleaning Tide – The Sweet Innocence of Love
- Love is enough –In my hard times, I always find it difficult to understand God’s love for me. But in the end, I realize how much He has loved me in all those times.
Atalanta’s Race –Advertisements Through thick Arcadian woods a hunter went, Following the beasts upon a fresh spring day; But since his horn-tipped bow but seldom bent, Now at the noontide naught had happed to slay, Within a vale he called his hounds away, Hearkening the echoes of his lone voice cling About the cliffs and through the beech-trees ring. But when they ended, still awhile he stood, And but the sweet familiar thrush could hear, And all […]
Fairy TaleAdvertisements Adult fairy tale Once upon a time there lived a King who had a most beautiful daughter. But there was a problem. Everything the princess touched would melt. No matter what: Metal, Wood, Stone – anything she touched would melt. Because of this, men were afraid of her. Nobody would dare marry her. The King despaired. What could he do to help his daughter? He consulted his wizards and magicians. One wizard told the […]
- Atalanta’s Race – William Morris
- Earth the Healer, Earth the Keeper – William Morris Advertisements So swift the hours are moving Unto the time unproved: Farewell my love unloving, Farewell my love beloved! What! are we not glad-hearted? Is there no deed to do? Is not all fear departed And Spring-tide blossomed new? The sails swell out above us, The sea-ridge lifts the keel; For They have called who love us, Who bear the gifts that heal: A crown for him that winneth, A bed for him that fails, […]
- Tough times are a blessing in disguise, it always reveals the true color of the people around us.Advertisements
- Trials of life determine where we stand tomorrow.Give me One moment in time to love you
- America The Worst American President in American
- God needs us to understand this Advertisements It is hard to see and experience the beauty in life when we are sick and feel terrible. People often write me and ask for my prayers for their family during a serious and often self-inflicted health crisis. What they don’t understand is I have been praying for them for years by trying to inspire them to evolve their lifestyle. The best time to pray for your health is long before a crisis. The […]
- God needs you to know Advertisements You don’t know how God is working in your life right now. Where did you get that strength to withstand the temptation? How are you able to keep a good attitude with negative things happening? How can you still be strong and do the right thing with those challenges you’re up against? It’s not just your will, your determination. It is God giving you grass in the desert. He’s not letting that trouble overwhelm […]
A Death Song – William MorrisAdvertisements It What cometh here from west to east wedding and who are these, the marchers stern and slow? We bear the message that the rich are sending Aback to those who bade them wake and know. Not one, not one, nor thousands must they slay, But one and all if they would dusk the day. We asked them for a life of toilsome earning, They bade us bide their leisure for our bread; We […]
- Ace News ServicesYouTube today
- Featured Blogger GP – Guam #AceHistoryDesk reportAdvertisements In a lot of Pacific War histories, Guam is swept aside and banished as insignificant. How soon they forget, many might say. In Tokyo, soundtrucks festooned with World War II colors still extol those lost in a gallant defeat. In America, elders like Louis H. Wilson Jr. and George Tweed would never forget. Masashi Ito […] Featured Blogger GP – Guam #AceHistoryDesk report
- God needs you to know Share this with someone you love and be blessed!
- Mathew 5Advertisements Jesus said in Matthew 5, “You are blessed when you’re at the end of your rope. With less of you, there is more of God and His favor”. We’re blessed when we’re at the end. When you’ve run out of options, that’s when God shows up and gives you the best. That’s when He does more than you can imagine!
- Your personal growth is a measure of God’s unconditional love you embody! Share this with someone you love and be blessed!Advertisements
When I Met My Muse –The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
- The DarkAdvertisements Travelling through the dark I found a deer dead on the edge of the Wilson River road. It is usually best to roll them into the canyon: that road is narrow; to swerve might make more dead. By the glow of the tail-light I stumbled back of the car and stood by the heap, a doe, a recent killing; she had stiffened already, almost cold. I dragged her off; she was large in the […]
- The moral to the story you find outIf the wind will not serve, take to the oars
- Thoughts To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. – J.K. Rowling