“A BRAZEN GRAZIN’ POEM!” a poem! a.k.a.: “From A Seductive Barroom Scene!” July 9, 2019 (Tuesday)
To: The-girl-at-The-Bar “May I get-a-drink-for*-you?”
“No! But! What-I’d-like, Big Boy, for-ME to do,
Is – get-YOU-one! Gin-‘n’-tonic, right? ICE, we’ll-be-“cuttin’!”**
“OK! Gin-‘n’-tonic! Can-I-SIP-IT? from-your-belly-button?”
“There’s not much room there; you’ll have less-than-a-thimble!”
“Well! (long pause)
Is-there any-place-else-we-could-put-it; I’m pretty-nimble!”
(uncomfortably? long pause)
“Maybe-I-could-take-it-as-an-enema, and you-could sip-gin-‘n’-tonic-from-my-ass!”
“Sounds-GREAT, but-I’d-prefer-it AS-A-DOUCHE,
The night away, (pause) in ev-ery, wonderful way!
I could sip! My name’s J-Jay!”
“Well, J-Jay (pause) OK! A-douche-of-gin-‘n’-tonic’s fine,
I’d LOVE to serve you! Might-‘n’-you-BE-MINE?”
I REALLY FLIPPED! I-gasped and-was-amazed, (pause)
- – in the original poem, it was: “from” you!
** – or is that: “ICE” WE’LL BE BREAKIN’?
- Wisdom ~The gentleman understands rightousness, the petty man understands interest.
- Seasons ~Winter forms our character and brings out our best Winter is a season of recovery and preparation Winter is not a season, it’s a celebration Of what’s new to come Winter is the time for comfort For good food and warmth For the touch of a friendly hand And for a talk beside the fire […]
- We shall see.’ ~ WAS IT A THREAT?From Poona, I went to Rajkot and Porbandar, where I had to meet my brother’s widow and other relatives. During the Satyagraha in South Africa, I had altered my style of dress to make it more in keeping with that of the indentured labourers, and in England also I had adhered to the same style […]
- SHANTINIKETAN ~ GandhiFrom Rajkot, I proceeded to Shantiniketan. The teachers and students overwhelmed me with affection. The reception was a beautiful combination of simplicity, art and love. It was here I met Kakasaheb Kalelkar for the first time. I did not know then why Kalelkar was called ‘Kakasaheb’. But I learnt later on that Sjt. Keshavrao Deshpande, […]
- Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time ~Love the Lord your God with all your passion and prayer and intelligence. Love others as well as you love yourself.