I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.
I am no longer waiting for the house to be clean; I fill it with people who understand that even dust is Sacred.
I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; It’s just not their task
I am no longer waiting for the perfect children; my children have their own names that burn as brightly as any star.
I am no longer waiting for the other shoe to drop; It already did, and I survived.
I am no longer waiting for the time to be right; the time is always now.
I am no longer waiting for the mate who will complete me; I am grateful to be so warmly, tenderly held.
I am no longer waiting for a quiet moment; my heart can be stilled whenever it is called.
I am no longer waiting for the world to be at peace; I unclench my grasp and breathe peace in and out.
I am no longer waiting to do something great; being awake to carry my grain of sand is enough.
I am no longer waiting to be recognized; I know that I dance in a holy circle.
I am no longer waiting for Forgiveness.
I believe, I Believe.
-Mary Anne Perrone
I ♥️ this…
- Age Of Love And Light 💫💫💫🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯Someone loves you just the way you are 🕯
- The Russian whistleblower is risking it all to expose the scale of an Arctic oil spill catastrophe. Shame on Russia 🇷🇺Russia Oil Spill
- Texas passes 10,000 confirmed new coronavirus cases in single dayTexas cov19
- Dr. Dark on Texas’ coronavirus spike: More people have died there ‘than those who died during the 9/11 attacksMay the Lord Bless Texas
- Ace News Serviceshttp://acenewsservices.com Advertisements