I am no longer waiting for a special occasion; I burn the best candles on ordinary days.
I am no longer waiting for the house to be clean; I fill it with people who understand that even dust is Sacred.
I am no longer waiting for everyone to understand me; It’s just not their task
I am no longer waiting for the perfect children; my children have their own names that burn as brightly as any star.
I am no longer waiting for the other shoe to drop; It already did, and I survived.
I am no longer waiting for the time to be right; the time is always now.
I am no longer waiting for the mate who will complete me; I am grateful to be so warmly, tenderly held.
I am no longer waiting for a quiet moment; my heart can be stilled whenever it is called.
I am no longer waiting for the world to be at peace; I unclench my grasp and breathe peace in and out.
I am no longer waiting to do something great; being awake to carry my grain of sand is enough.
I am no longer waiting to be recognized; I know that I dance in a holy circle.
I am no longer waiting for Forgiveness.
I believe, I Believe.
-Mary Anne Perrone
I ♥️ this…
- Trust⚜️⚜️⚜️Trust, be not afraid. Life is full of wonder Open child trusting eyes to all I’m doing for you. Fear not. Only a few steps and then My Power shall be seen and known . You are, yourselves, walking in the tunnel of darkness. Soon, yourselves shall be lights to guild feet that are afraid. […]
- You shall know ⚜️⚜️Walk with me I will teach you Listen to me I will speak Continue to meet Me, despite all opposition and every obstacle, despite the days you will not hear any voice, and there may come no intimate heart to heart telling As you persist in this, and make a life habit of it, in […]
- Live Your Truth ~ Letter To My HusbandLetter to My husband
- The Peaceable KingdomThe Wisdom of Beautiful Woman
- Watch “Relaxing Beautiful Music, Peaceful Instrumental Music, “Celtic Isle” by Tim Janis” on YouTubePeace to the Planet