“SIN RECOGNIZED!” a poem a.k.a.: “Avoiding The First SHOT!” 3 July 2019 : Wed.
“REAL-sin”-may-be-against-The-Body, so, if-you-deny-IT-“cooch,”
The Body might DRIVE-you-to-drink, and you’ll be-“consumed” with-“hooch,”*
Until you get some “nookie” and set The Body at ease,
But – THEN, if-you-go “coitus-crazy,” The-Body-might-say: “Please,
Take-it-a-little-easy, ADDICT – and do-not-tire-me-out!”
Then, get-outdoors and get-some-sun, for-The-Body-is about,
BALANCE! and-dignity in all things, Ba-by!
So, REALLY! Sinning’s-about: IMBALANCE! and-just may-be,
ALL things ARE approved – but! – IN MOD-ERATION!
For instance: Yes, it’s-prob’bly-good to go-on-a-va-cation,
But, if-you’re-gone for-more-than-10-days, Friend,
The body’s-liable-to-get-“antsy,” and “It’s-time for-THIS to-end!”
Then-you do a little work, to collect a little money,
So you can buy quality tea – and sweeten it with honey!
Therefore, BALANCE “here” is really-good, to-keep-you-away-from-“sin,”
And, for goodness’ sake, NEVER! let “Scabby-Sally” in,
To your-bed! (pause) for-she’ll-destroy “your-Head,”
And steal-all-your-money, while you’re-dying, nearly dead!
But! That’s another story, and, of course, you’re not [so] dumb;
Oh! and-most-bodies LOVE caresses! So, find-people to-“kiss-your-bum!”
NO! NO! I’m-only-kidding!! Being NICE -is-good-for-your-body-too,
So-people-will-say (that) “You’re OK!” and won’t start shooting-at-you!
Wear you comfy stockings, without too-many-holes,
And eat you healthy burgers, not-made-from-rats-or-moles!
Get-a little-bit o’ “s-xy” and a-whole lot-o’ kisses!
[It’s GREAT ADVICE like this, THAT THE POPE – REALLY MISSES!]
Also: Be nice to doggies1 and-kitties! for, if-you,
Feed-’em and pet-’em they’ll lick-your-skin-too!
And – most-bodies-also-just-love to-get-licked all-over,
By Tabby and/or Sammy – Rufus or Rover,
And the “best licks of all” are-from a-nice-s-xy-lover,
but Society frowns on this, even “under-cover!”
So, sneak some licks in, whenever you can,
It’s really quite groovy, and, in-fact, The I AM,
Said: “If-you-REALLY-love-me, you’ll-give-me-a-lick!”
The-Disciples-said: “[A] HARD TEACHING!” “Well, it-depends on YOUR PICK,
For The Right Lover loves to-DO lots-of-skin;
At-some Ro-man or-gies, THEY-still call-it SIN!”
- ‘Ace News Room U.K. Daily News Desk’This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Facebook and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ ‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’ June.22, 2021: @acenewsservices #AceDailyNews says here are the Headlines: #COVID19 chaos at Euros, and blow to foreign holidays and […]
- (AUSTRALIA) Domestic Violence Report: ‘Bogus’ domestic violence orders on the rise as violent partners seek to silence survivors ‘out of spite’ #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – June.22: Mother-of-three Jessica* cried as she recalled years of broken bones, bruises and blood pouring from her face at the hands of her husband: When she one day worked up the courage to fight back, landing a punch of her own, she ended up in court with a domestic violence order (DVO) out […]
- (JAPAN) #OlympicsTokyo2020 Report: Japanese sports officials agree to 10,000-citizens but rejects any visitors as #COVID19 and a recent state of emergency has dampened down the event due to start on July.23: #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – June.22: Keeping those athletes, as well as tens of thousands of journalists, sponsors, officials and millions of Japanese people safe during the event will be one of the greatest challenges major event organisers have ever faced: #AceDailyNews says ……#OlympicsTokyo2020 Japan unveils its Village, but health experts remain concerned about the spread of coronavirus […]
- (AUSTRALIA) Court Report: ACT Prosecutors have received a brief of evidence in the Brittany Higgins alleged rape case #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – June.22: Today the ACT’s Director of Public Prosecutions Shane Drumgold confirmed he received a partial brief of evidence and a request to provide advice on any prosecution: It is not known when a final decision will be made. ACT prosecutors receive evidence in Brittany Higgins alleged rape case earlier this year, former Liberal […]
- (TASMANIA) JUST IN: Ten Aboriginal heritage officers have lodged a joint submission with Hobart City Council against the proposed cable car on kunanyi/Mount Wellington, saying it would “significantly affect the Aboriginal cultural values of kunanyi forever” #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – June.22: In its submission, the group criticised the Aboriginal heritage assessment used by the Mount Wellington Cableway Company in its application to the council as “perpetuating the racist myth of terra nullius”. TASMANIA: The report, conducted by South Australian group Frontier Heritage Consulting, concluded the development “does not involve an Aboriginal heritage site” […]