Categories
Ace Daily News

‘Ace News Room U.K.Daily News Desk’

This is our daily list of posts on that are shared across Twitter & Telegram and Shared here on mydaz.blog/ 

‘Todays selection of posts from across our publishing panel, Twitter & Telegram with Kindness & Love❤️’

#AceDailyNews says here’s todays Newspaper Headlines: Taxi bomb suspect is main story in The Times is about Al Swealmeen’s conversion to Christianity, but the paper also has additional detail about the incident……….It cites security sources, saying that some of the device failed to detonate……….It also suggests Liverpool’s Anglican cathedral could have been an alternative target to the women’s hospital where the bomb exploded on Sunday but media speculation is rife and so far NO proof of the WHY & REASON will update folks when l know more …….

Daily Mail 16 November
Most of Tuesday’s papers lead with the latest on the Liverpool taxi bombing suspect, after he was named by police as Emad Al Swealmeen. The Daily Mail has exclusive pictures of Al Swealmeen wearing a chef’s hat, cooking a pizza, and describes him as a Christian convert who had a rejected asylum application in 2014.

Nov.17, 2021: @acenewsservices

BBC News: Staff:

The Mirror suggests the bomb was designed to target new mothers and babies at the hospital. It says Al Swealmeen, who died in the blast, converted from Islam in 2017 and had lived with a Christian couple, Malcolm and Elizabeth Hitchcott, in the city for eight months.

The Metro pictures taxi driver David Perry, who drove Al Swealmeen to the hospital. Mr Perry’s wife, Rachel, tells the paper he is “lucky to be alive” and described his escape as “an utter miracle”. The paper also finds room to cover the announcement of the contestants in ITV’s I’m A Celebrity, including Richard Madeley and Louise Minchin.

The Daily Express features pictures of both Al Swealmeen and taxi driver David Perry. The paper says Al Swealmeen was a Syrian asylum seeker, but other papers are suggesting he was from Iraq.

The Telegraph reports Al Swealmeen intended to detonate his device at the same cathedral where he had been confirmed four years earlier by the Right Reverend Cyril Ashton. Security sources working on the investigation have said the motive for the attack remains unclear, it reports.

The Guardian leads on the rising terror threat, following the bombing. It says Al Swealmeen’s device was homemade and police are still unsure if the hospital was the intended target, or if it had ignited prematurely. The paper also covers the government’s plans to expand the rollout of a Covid booster jab.

The i newspaper leads on the #COVID19 booster jabs being made available to those over 40, an announcement made by Boris Johnson on Monday……The prime minister is urging all those who are eligible to come forward for their third shot, amid rising case numbers across Europe. The paper also gives a nod to plans to scale back rail plans in the Northern Powerhouse area with cases rising and falling but approx 30,000 cases per day the figures are still too high in NHS treatment terms ….

The main story for Financial Times is the plan by Shell to move its tax base to the UK from the Netherlands. It reports the move sparked last-ditch action by the Dutch government to encourage the company to stay in the country.

Like almost all of the other papers, the Daily Star does feature the Liverpool bombing story, but the main story is the Who’s Roger Daltrey calling the Rolling Stones a “mediocre pub band” reigniting a longstanding rivalry.

The smiling face of Emad Al Swealmeen dominates the front pages, as the papers reveal details about the man who died when a homemade bomb exploded outside Liverpool Women’s Hospital. 

TheDaily Telegraph reports that the 32-year-old asylum seeker formally converted to Christianity at the nearby Cathedral in 2017. The Telegraph – and the Daily Express among others – suggest that his intended target was the cathedral, where a Remembrance Sunday Service was going on at the time, with hundreds of people attending.

While the motive for his attack remains unclear, the Sun says he was in a “rage” about his asylum bids being repeatedly turned down. 

The Times says security sources have not ruled out that Al Swealmeen was inspired by an Islamic State militants’ attack on a maternity ward in the Afghan capital, Kabul, last year. 

The Daily Mirror accuses him of being the “bomber who targeted new mums and babies”. The paper says one source has told it that a blast in the hospital would have been “horrific”. 

The Guardian reports that police cannot be sure, at this stage, if the hospital was the target, or if the device went off prematurely. But it says hospitals have been advised to review their security arrangements, amid fears of another attack. 

The Daily Mail claims that Emad Al Swealmeen had been arrested for possession of a “large knife” after an asylum claim was rejected in 2014. The paper says this resulted in Al Swealmeen being sectioned under the Mental Health Act. 

The Mail says that “worryingly” he was not know to MI5 or the counter-extremism Prevent programme. 

“Lucky to be alive,” is the Metro’s headline. The paper focuses on the escape of the taxi driver, David Perry, just seconds after the suspect’s device exploded in the cab, with both of them still inside. 

Police, fire and bomb disposal crews were at the scene of the blast, which remains cordoned off

The i leads with a call from the prime minister for people over the age of 40 to “get booster jabs to save Christmas”. The paper carries his warning that a festive season lockdown “cannot be ruled out” because of the wave of Covid in Europe.

The Manchester Evening News calls on the government to deliver the HS2 project in full. The paper carries a mock-up of the poster from the Trainspotting film – picturing Boris Johnson and colleagues above the words: “Choose the North. Choose jobs. Choose to finally keep your rail promises”. 

And finally, the papers have photos of the line-up for this year’s “I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!” – or as the Daily Mail calls it: “I’m an oldie… get me in there!”. 

The Mail says Dame Arlene Philips – at 78, the show’s oldest ever contestant – and Richard Madeley – who is 65 – will be leading other TV veterans into a castle in North Wales. 

The Daily Star says Richard Madeley cannot wait to get stuck into the Bushtucker Trial. “I’m Mad for it,” declares the paper’s headline.

#AceNewsDesk report …………Published: Nov.17: 2021:

Editor says …Sterling Publishing & Media Service Agency is not responsible for the content of external site or from any reports, posts or links, and can also be found here on Telegram: https://t.me/acenewsdaily all of our posts fromTwitter can be found here: https://acetwitternews.wordpress.com/ and all wordpress and live posts and links here: https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com

By ace101

Ace Worldwide News Group working with Kindness & Wisdom in perfect harmony to provide help and guidance through news & views and the truth to people in need Amen

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.