#AceNewsReport – Apr.28: Queensland grandfather Simon Dorante-Day has fought for decades to prove that the royal couple are his biological parents and has even taken his battle to the High Court:
Man who claims to be Prince Charles and Camilla’s ‘secret son’ urges royal family to ‘come clean’
The 55-year-old, who was born in the UK, believes he was conceived when the future monarch and the woman who is now his wife were first romantically linked to one another in 1965, when Charles was just 17 and Camilla was 18.
Watch Simon speak to Sunrise about Charles and Camilla in the video above
Simon was born in April 1966 and later adopted by a family in Portsmouth, England, who had ties to the Queen.The Queensland grandfather has battled for years to prove that he’s the future king’s secret son. He claims a new image adds weight to his claim. Credit: Getty/Supplied
He claims his adopted grandmother, who had worked in the Palace, told him that his real mum and dad were none other than the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall.
Speaking to Sunrise, Simon urged those with knowledge of his potential royal bloodline “to come forward and come clean.”
“People seem to think I’m getting a big name and money out of this, I’m not getting anything out of this, this is costing me to do this,” he said of his battle for royal recognition.
“We’re forced to do this because we’re tired of moving around Australia hiding this secret that’s not our secret.”
The Firm has never responded to Simon’s well-publicised allegations, but he hopes a fresh piece of “evidence’ will catch their attention.
He this week shared a side-by-side image of a photo of his son Liam next to the Queen when she was in her early 20s.Dorante-Day shared this image of his son compared to the Queen at a similar age, pointing out the similarities. Credit: Supplied
The comparison was made by a supporter and posted to social media.
“I think the evidence speaks for itself, the face is what gives it away,” Simon told David Koch and Natalie Barr.
He added that he sees his son’s royal resemblance “everyday.”
“When I get up and the kids speak to me in the morning, it’s the first things I see, so it’s always in my face.”A photo of a younger Dorante-Day, left, compared to Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, at a similar age. Credit: Supplied
Simon says he will never give up his fight for answers.
“We owe it to our children for them to have answers,” he earlier told 7NEWS.com.au.
“We have some exciting new legal paths that we’re looking at to uncover the truth.
“At the end of the day, I’m just a man who’s looking for his biological parents – and every road takes me to Charles and Camilla.”
Simon has provided these claims to support his belief that he is Charles and Camilla’s son.
- Simon was born on April 5, 1966, in Gosport, Portsmouth, in the UK.
- At the age of eight months, he was adopted by a local couple named Karen and David Day. His adoptive grandparents, Winifred and Ernest Bowlden, had both worked for the Queen and Prince Philip in one of their royal households. Ernest Bowlden received an Imperial Service Award for his work for Her Majesty.
- Simon’s grandmother told him many times that he was Camilla and Charles’ child. “She didn’t just hint at it, she told me outright,” he said.
- Simon’s research has shown him that Charles and Camilla first became close in 1965. He claims months later, in the lead-up to when he was born, Camilla disappeared from Britain’s social scene for at least nine months, while Charles was sent to Australia.
- A historian has claimed the hospital where Simon was born – as listed on his birth certificate – didn’t deliver a single baby during the decade he was born. It’s further believed that the names the parents listed on his birth certificate were “fictitious”.
- Simon claims Camilla kept him until he was eight months old, using the royals and protection offers to help conceal him. He goes on to allege that when he was getting too old, it was arranged that one of the Queen’s former house staff – Simon’s adoptive grandmother – would have her daughter adopt him.
- Simon said he has recollections of being taken to houses around Portsmouth as a little boy. There he would spend time with the woman he believes was Camilla, while protection officers and his adoptive parents waited outside.
#AceNewsDesk report ………..Published: Apr.28: 2021:
Editor says #AceNewsDesk reports by https://t.me/acenewsdaily and all our posts, also links can be found at here for Twitter and Live Feeds https://acenewsroom.wordpress.com/ and thanks for following as always appreciate every like, reblog or retweet and free help and guidance tips on your PC software or need help & guidance from our experts AcePCHelp.WordPress.Com