“I’VE FORGOTTEN WHETHER SHE’S GREEN OR SHE’S BLUE!” a poem 7/22/19 – MOON-Day!
The birdies were chirping, when the-bread-crumbs-they-did-glean,
Provided by “the lady,” with the nails that were green!
Yes! Compliments of SHE! who-need-never be-seen,
For, She’s-in-green-camouflage! (pause) She’s-MOTHER-NATURE, old-Bean!
SHE provides woodland creatures – with their daily bread,
And She brings in Night Skies, as each bird rests its head!
She provides food and shelter – and loves every-one:
Birdies! Kitties! even-Humans! Let’s-all-HAVE-SOME-FUN,
And have us a sandwich! or a tasty Kitty Treat;
Mother Nature’s usually ALL GREEN, from Her head to Her feet!
She just blends RIGHT IN! She’s so HIDDEN AWAY,
Behind a tree! In a bush! but-She-was-at-Porters,*-yesterday!
You’ll-know-HER-if-you-see-Her, for She-can’t-hide-all-the-green-hue!
And St. Patrick’s Her Lover! without-Him, She’s-mostly “blue!”
- – Porters Grocery store, here in beautiful downtown Alpine, Texas, U. S. A.! Tell all your friends!!
- Mother Nature ~"I'VE FORGOTTEN WHETHER SHE'S GREEN OR SHE'S BLUE!" a poem 7/22/19 – MOON-Day! The birdies were chirping, when the-bread-crumbs-they-did-glean, Provided by "the lady," with the nails that were green! Yes! Compliments of SHE! who-need-never be-seen, For, She's-in-green-camouflage! (pause) She's-MOTHER-NATURE, old-Bean! SHE provides woodland creatures – with their daily bread, And She brings in Night Skies, … Read More
- Memories of her bloody lust for dialogue and diamonds ~"THE PROCEDURE!" a poem July 22, 2019 (Monday) I went to-the-most beautiful place I ever had seen! The offices were "adorned," flawless! pristine! For my procedure, I-had-the-BEST-doctors-&-aides, Only smil-l-ing nurses – and-the finest of maids! The maitre d' offered a luxury table! "Your stay will be excellent, for we are able, To-INSURE all "procedures" are-safe-&-effective; … Read More
- Hanging out at Bars with Cowboys ~"BE KIND! BE HAPPY! DON'T SING IT!" a Sunday poem, posted: 07/22/2019! That's right! That's right! Jesus-is-coming-here! He-hasn't-been-in-Alpine* – for over a year! And He's got-Him a-list; He's checkin' it twice!!! (That's right!) To-find-out who's-bein'-naughty-and/or-nice! This is His strategy: TO GO TO THE BARS, And check out peoples' dispositions, for – it's-written-in-The-Stars: "THE BENEFIT OF … Read More
- You discovered today your an addict ~ senility overload🤫"DISCOVERED TODAY!!" a poem, discovered today – in the car! with a bunch of abandoned CDs! Who knows what it is! Wow! It's called: "RATIONS!" posted today: July 22, 2019 (Monday) What could it be? It seems to be dated: April 26th of this year! There's A SUPERFOOD I have designed! You might just NOT … Read More
- My perfectly perfect Gal down under ~"BUNDLE OF JOY!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Perfect Preference!" July 21, 2019 (Sunday) A-man-I-know-begs – for long, straight-legs and Isaac's got "hips" on his mind, And some men want milk, from pendulous breasts, whereas some-simply-love: the-behind! There are all sorts of girls – and guys in The World, and preferences range high & low, But-each guy-&-gal … Read More