“MERRY KIDS, MARRIED!’ a poem, on marriage! 07/28/2019 (Sunday) for:
Chuck & “Suz[s]ie[y], since tomorrow Monday (July 29th) they have been married A LONG TIME! Congratulations, from The Mystic Poet
A wonderful anniversary – for Suzie and Chuck!
You’d think they really might-have a-lot-o’-luck,
BUT – NO! Not luck, but GRACE we see,
In this Marriage of Love! Peace! and-Harmony!
Always respecting – their wedding bands!
For they are lowly! but-proud-to-be,
Eter – nally!
(Even) walking-in-the-midst-of-trouble, THEY-ARE SERENE,
For together they walk, and their walk is seen,
By The Lord of Marriage – and PEACE-and-LOVE,
CHUCK! and SUZIE! – a couple of,
MERRY KIDS, trusting-in-The-Lord!
And – into their lives, God has poured,
JOY! PEACE! LOVE! and – HOPE!
So, Suzie-and-Chuck have-no-cause-to-mope!
:) - Yay! Happy Anniversary, you two!
- (NASA) InSight Spacecraft Mission Report: Before they touched down on Mars in 2018, the rovers and orbiters studying the Red Planet concentrated on its surface and now the stationary lander’s seismometer has changed that, revealing details about the planet’s deep interior for the first time #AceNewsDesk report#AceNewsReport – July.24: Three papers based on the seismometer’s data were published today in Science, providing details on the depth and composition of Mars’ crust, mantle, and core, including confirmation that the planet’s center is molten. Earth’s outer core is molten, while its inner core is solid; scientists will continue to use InSight’s data to […]
- Relying on OthersIf you don’t love yourself, you cannot love others. You will not be able to love others. If you have no compassion for yourself then you are not able of developing compassion for others.
- Share this with someone you love and be blessed!
- WITH GOKHALE IN POONA ~ GandhiThe moment I reached Bombay Gokhale sent me word that the Governor was desirous of seeing me, and that it might be proper for me to respond before I left for Poona. Accordingly, I called on His Excellency. After the usual inquiries, he said: ‘I ask one thing of you. I would like you to […]
- God needs you to understand ~The world is my country,all mankind are my brethren,and to do good is my religion.