“IF AT FIRST YOU DON’T SUCCEED.” a poem for: Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Jesus tried? OthersSaid: “HeFAILED;” Can you tryANDfail too?
I don’t think so, but whyKeepGoing anyway? Isn’tIt a stupidThing to do?
Yet, WHY NOT? I think TRYING is a pretty perfect thing,
And in the end, manySaid: “He’s perfect,” and Jesus, HE did sing,
Upon a cross of sorrow, upon a cross of pain;
“Just keep trying, and, if you try again (and again),
Who knows? Maybe you can raise yourself up to be,
A TRYING SORT OF PERSON You know. just like me.”
So, let’s keep on walking as best we can on and on,*
Hand in hand together until we’re gone.
- – Back in 2014, having been in the guest house for nearly 3 years, clinically depressed & anxious, I tried to walk again. My parents walked then, but my legs were too weak to walk with them. I did Faster EFT, a tapping, affirmation exercise for 9 months and maybe that finally helped me to do a 30 day “discipline,” suggested by a spiritual fellow named Richard Rose.** I walked at night, so no one would see me, stumbling along. It was dark and dangerous, especially when it rained. It seemed very hard, but I managed the 30 days, I think. Then, I road a bicycle and tried to play some easy tennis. 30 days to break a habit; 30 days to “recovery?”
** – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Rose_(mystic)
- From The Losy Louse’s Diary ~ Don’t be a FAKE ” Smiler ” 😁"FROM THE LOUSY LOUSE'S DIARY." a poem December 8, 2019 (Sunday) There are folks that TALK ABOUT "positivity" and SMILE A LOT; Mostly, such people have really just taught, ME to realize that: People seemingly focused a lot on beingNice&DoingGood, GENERALLY DON'T; so, although their smile could, TRICK ME FOR A WHILE, I think I'll … Read more
- I am Precious Big Poet Laureate ~ 😁WISDOM "THE ANNOYED." a poem, a.k.a.: "For Those Ones Who REALLY Don't Care For Me Much At All, Adieu." December 8, 2019 (Sunday)I'M AN ANNOYANCE TO MYSELF AT TIMES,And, OF COURSE, to others, especially those who don't like my rhymes,BUT I find in life, there are "special friends," truly annoyed,By my existence. So, why shouldn't … Read more
- I’m Sorry 💔"I'M SORRY." poem for: November 7, 2019 (Saturday) Oh, (I think I have noticed some things regarding) Mr. Trump: I'M SORRY; I think he's hit "a bump," In The Proverbial ROAD OF LIFE; I'm (truly) sorry, especially for His wife, And His Kids may need a new role model. I'm sorry if anybody in The … Read more
- Christmas the Birthday of the Lord 👑T'was the night before Christmas God glanced over the earth He looked to and fro, all over it's girth They missed it again he said with a sigh A heavy heart and a tear in his heart ❤️ I gave them my Son My Greatest Gift 💔 So they could be free My Greatest Gift💔 … Read more
- The Train of Life ~THE TRAIN: At birth, we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe they will always travel by our side. As time goes by, other people will board the train; and they will be significant i.e. our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of your life. However, at some station our parents … Read more