“DRIVING ME INSANE.” a poem for: October 23, 2019 (Wednesday)
It’s just a GIPHY called: “This Could Be Us,”
A simple, silent video piece, without a lot of fuss.
I’m holding HER tight; I’m holding YOUR hand,
SHE turns away; do you understand?
That THIS ONLY PROVES HOW “SHALLOW” WE ARE?
MAYBEnot, for, we’re going DEEP and ever so far.
It’s THE PELVIC THRUST with a bootie scootch;
We’s about THE MOVEMENT and some really niceA COOCH;
You feel SO GOOD; maybe, I hope, I do too;
You can’t do this with one; YOU GOTTA HAVE TWO.
Please, Honey, ROLL andSCOOTCHIE into ME;
It’s so natural, and it’s easy to see,
That PEOPLE CAN SPEND FOREVER just doin’ THIS,
With cuddles and touching and other stuff, sealed with a kiss.
IT IS AN ADDICTION; I think there must a mag net,
That draws me to you; ItMightBeCalled: “tete a tete.”
Scrunchy and Yummy and “Watering The Lawn,”
And I JUST LOVE whatIgetTo lay up on.
- Please hold this hand ~ Letter to my Husband ❤️Please take my hand, come walk with me I will show you the way, and let you see How love and happiness will make you feel And make your life feel so unreal I will hold you tight All through the night And never let you out of my vision For you belong to me […]
- Little Gifts ~ Letter to My Husband 🕯️ Shalom 🕯️As we get older our wish lists gets smaller because the things we really want just cannot be bought. Advertisements
- Letter to my HusbandAs a perfume doth remain In the folds where it hath lain, So the thought of you, remaining Deeply folded in my brain, Will not leave me; all things leave me –You remain. Other thoughts may come and go, Other moments I may know That shall waft me, in their going, As a breath blown […]
- Sweetest Love of all ~ Letter to my husbandI fell in love with you because of things you never knew you were doing as I watched you writing behind your computer screen typing sweet words of wisdom. I kissed your fingers a million times in my fantasies of longing for you to noticed me I could talk to hundreds of people a day […]
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husbandAdvertisements