They — Young People have exalted notions, because they have not been humbled by life or learned its necessary limitations; moreover, their hopeful disposition makes them think themselves equal to great things — and that means having exalted notions. They would always rather do noble deeds than useful ones: Their lives are regulated more by moral feeling than by reasoning — all their mistakes are in the direction of doing things excessively and vehemently. They overdo everything — they love too much, hate too much, and the same with everything else – Aristotle
- Limerick Corner ~"BIG WORRIES:" The Limerick Corner of Worries, Worries, Worries, a little set of poems that have really BIG significance, posted on FridayWorryDay, Oct. 18, 2019 A limerick called: "THIS IS REALLY BIG:" "IF I'mWorried, it'sA BigDeal, Oh, WOW, AndItNeedsToBe TakenCareOF RIGHT NOW, 'Cause my poor, worried mind, IsMostAnnoying you'llFIND, IfNOTresolvedSoonI'llhave[Me]Acow." Another limerick called: "BLOW MY … Read more
- I Got You Babe ~We made it to happen ever after bliss.
- “TAKING EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED.” a poem a.k.a.: “Welcome, Sheep To The Slaughter.” October 18, 2019 (Friday)Mystic Poet Laureate loves all women
- Wisdom~The Science Behind The Law Of Attraction: Fact, Not Fiction The work of quantum physicists during recent years has helped to shine greater light on the incredible impact that the power of the mind has on our lives and the universe in general. The more that this idea is explored by scientists and great thinkers … Read more
- She’s A Man Eater 💯💥💥"MS. FAIRLIE'S* ADVICE TO CLOWNS THAT ACT UP IN HER CLASS." a poem, for October 17, 2019 (Thor's Day) I went to Carol Fairlie* and I askedHerHowIcouldBE, A FAIRLY goo ood artist clown, and this she said to me: "I really do not know, you clown, for I'mAnAMAZING (pause) 'Art(e)ist,' BUT IF you want to … Read more