“I WISH I KNEW WHAT WAS ‘RIGHT’ TO DO, LIKE YOU!” a poem Sept. 10, 2019 (Tuesday)
TIME IS “SACRED!” So is money!] IF-YOU choose-ta burn-’em, it AIN’T-FUNNY!]
It’s REALLY WRONG!! to-waste either one?
God-or-Life-will-GET-YOU! and-also A GUN,
IS VERY SACRED! [given: The COLD, HARD steel!]
I LOVE TO TOUCH-IT! I AM: “N. R. A. Neal!”
KNEEL BEFORE – THE SACRED ALTARS!
I’ve been taught, (I-think-it’s-in-one-of-The-Psalters),
That The-Lord-God said: “DON’T WASTE MONEY,
OR – MY TIME!”) Come on NOW, Honey,
Be ON TIME, if-ya-wanna-get-to-Heaven,
And BREAD’S SO SACRED (too); so, use better-leaven!
And let THESE CONCEPTS (self) RISE ABOVE,] God, Compassion, &-even Love!]
IF YOU’RE NOT ON TIME, SOMETHING’S WRONG WITH YOU;
If you don’t use money carefully! Well! That’s REALLY-WRONG too!
and, if you don’t agree with me & stroke my opinion(S) sweetly,
you’re not my friend! i am K(NEA)NEEL(L) COMPLETELY!
I’M OF THE N. R. A. WHICH MEANS: “N ATURALLY R ESPECTING A RRIVALS;
IF YOU CAN’T BE “ON TIME!” WELL, WE’RE JUST RIVALS!
IF YOU CAN’T FULFILL M Y EXPECTATION(S), YOU’RE DEAD TO ME,
aND YOUR LIBATION WILL-GO FROM HONEY-SWEETENED TEA,
TO WATER! JUST WATER , (with maybe a little ice) FRIEND!
FULFILL MY WISHES, AND I WILL SEND,
A CARD AND CONGRATULATIONS, TELLING YOU: “YOU’RE GETTING BETTER!” ] TOGETHER WE’LL REFINE YOU! OTHERWISE, YOU’RE MY DEBTOR,] FOR YOU OWE ME – THE COURTESY TO RESPECT EACH STANDARD I POSSESS!] I KNOW WHAT’S SACRED AND DIVINE! THAT’S WHY (UNLIKE YOU) MY LIFE – IS N O T A-MESS!] IT’S ORDERED! AND I SURVIVE – BECAUSE OF MY SUPERIOR POINT OF VIEW!] MAYBE SOME DAY YOU’LL BE AS GOOD AS ME, AND YOU’LL KNOW – WHAT’S “RIGHT” TO DO!
fin ♥ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esynsha53a8
Moral: A monkey MUST BE TRAINED – and – respect its training!
ONLY THEN – IS THE MONKEY “TRULY” GAINING,
And evolving – and prospering – in this life of OURS!
Otherwise, THE MONKEY MUST BE KEPT BEHIND BARS!
- Kindness ~ POETRYSome day, when trees have shed their leaves, And against the morning’s white The shivering birds beneath the eaves Have sheltered for the night, We’ll turn our faces southward, love, Toward the summer isle Where bamboos spire the shafted grove And wide-mouthed orchids smile And we will seek the quiet hill Where towers the cotton … Read more
- Imagination"THIS DREAM IS ALL ABOUT YOU." a poem, a.k.a.: "Admit You Little Creations, Lord of Love." in the series "LUV." Thursday, 11/14/2019 One love accepts, one rejects, one creates, one destroys. ALL IS LOVE, and AllInAll, we have many girls and many boys, ALL vying for attention and wishing to, Be heard, the LOUDEST by … Read more
- “THE BHAGAVAD GITA REVISITED.” a poem in the series “LUV.” Thursday: November 14, 2♥19."THE BHAGAVAD GITA REVISITED." a poem in the series "LUV." Thursday: November 14, 2♥19. That one hurts; that one feels good. REAL LOVE? Who knows what it would, Do in that circumstance or on that given day; ALL are ONE, but DID IT SAY, "Love MAY be kind, see no faults and believe . . … Read more
- The Default Button 🔵"HIT THAT BUTTON." a poem for: 14 November 2019 (Thor's Day) There are buttons on this shirt; some buttons on your coat; There are "buttons" my ex-wifeWILL PRESS, And then she'll start to gloat. There's a button on the cell phones and a button that I fear, If TrumpGetsUpset&PressesIT, "All The Lights" will go off, … Read more
- “WILL YOU INDULGE LOVE?” a poem a.k.a.: “Isn’t True Love Consistently Kind, See, e.g.: 1 Cor. 13:4-13?” November 14, 2019 (The Son of God) in the series “LUV.”"WILL YOU INDULGE LOVE?" a poem a.k.a.: "Isn't True Love Consistently Kind, See, e.g.: 1 Cor. 13:4-13?" November 14, 2019 (The Son of God) in the series "LUV." By "human" standards, LOVE's NOT CONSISTENT, Which is "NOT OK," IF a person's insistent, That "LOVE IS ONLY TRUE (only true) WHEN THE OTHER IS NICE AND … Read more