Life-flow from life’s natal hour,
No music chords are in thy sound;
By some thou’rt but a rattle found;
Yet, without thy ceaseless motion,
To ice would turn their dead devotion
Life-flow of my natal hour,
I will not weary of thy power,
Till in the changes of thy sound
A chord’s three parts distinct are found
I will faithful move with thee,
God-ordered, self-fed energy,
Nature in eternity
Mr. Ellis, extraordinary photograph. Lost communictions or forgotten how to communicate. Scott this is the future, the possibility is folk will still have to learn how to read again, so there’s a bright side. Or are we being programmed to teach our children to marry smartphones instead? 😂😂
Read it and let it sink in ~
Every relationship will become boring some times. Love isn’t a feeling, it’s a commitment to love every moment, every day, physically and emotionally.
It’s not difficult if you truly fall in love, it’s your rewards for your devotion, trust unto your other half. Love is not about you, it’s about them first. For if you truly fall in love with your other half your mind is geared to make them smile, to be safe comfortable with your presence. Companionship, the great big umbrella you created for your loved one is a sacred home. Be the best mate you can be, never think love is about you, never comprise your partner’s personal space. Ask permission that is courtesy, manners are treasures in a partnership of a loving family. Complementary behaviour is building trust.
Keep your partner valuable, loved just cause you intend to cherish the love of your life.
You need your partner in life not to give up on you in life, you deserve that person not to give up on you and love you unconditionally then you do the same.
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your SexLetter to my Husband I would do anything to be with youI want to be in your arms tonight You and I met in the most peculiar place one night And it just clicked In the most esoteric way A mouth of white chocolate melted in my mouth 👅dripping down my breasts I was mesmerised … Read more
- Letter To My Husband ~They came to tell your faults to me, They named them over one by one; I laughed aloud when they were done, I knew them all so well before, — Oh, they were blind, too blind to see Your faults had made me love you more https://youtu.be/9BMwcO6_hyA
- Today’s impressions on life as I see it today ~ Letter to my Husband ©️The Photographer removed the Mobile Phones Mr. Ellis, extraordinary photograph. Lost communictions or forgotten how to communicate. Scott this is the future, the possibility is folk will still have to learn how to read again, so there's a bright side. Or are we being programmed to teach our children to marry smartphones instead? 😂😂 https://youtu.be/qYS0EeaAUMw … Read more
- Letter to my Husband ~Only my husband would understand this post.
- Does it really matter ~Letter to my husband Don't believe anything just to hear, No matter where you read it or who said it, Not even if i said it, Unless it's related to your reason and common sense. Don't believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many Don't believe in anything just because you talk … Read more
LETTER TO MY HUSBAND ©️
“FINDING KINDNESS.” a poem September 17, 2019 (Tuesday)
How can you tell, IF you’ve found “aKindONe?” Well,
ObserveThem throughout most everyDay:
(1) They’ll be kind to nearly all folks; and (2) they, I think, will sortOf pray,
Asking for helpRegardingWhatLifeThrowsTheirWay;
(3) andTheyAre slow to anger, and (4) Often SAY (toPeopleWhoAreDown) :
(5) They don’t wishOthers ill, and (6) They like to help out;
And (7) They like TO FEED OTHERS, even those who might pout.
(8) and They apo-lo-gize, TRYing NOT to make others sad;
And (9) They try toBeKindToEvenThemselves, and (10) TRY, you might say,
I Dun-no, you-know, (11) A kind person sortOf walks humble,
Yet TALL, (12) and They don’tLiketoBeAburden & (13) don’tLetProblemsRumble,
and YouKnow maybe those are a few important things THAT KIND PEOPLE DO,
Just some things that, perhaps (if you want) you might TryToAsPireTo.
So, IF you get labeled “kind,” that might be a pretty good thing,
And you might (when you hear THAT) DANCE A LITTLE JIG & also SING,
And I think youMightWannaSingA HAPPY SONG and HOPE for The Best,
HOPE, LOVE, andAlittleGoodREST.
“MR. BEAN’S GIRL THAT HE ABSOLUTELY ADORES HAS AN OPINION ABOUT THE POETRY HE WRITES.” a poem a.k.a.: “Mr. Bean’s Jumping & Dancing Honey Love.” September 17, 2019 (Tuesday)
“I don’t like this song; it make me sad;
I don’t like THAT POEM YOU WROTE; that poem, I think, is bad.
You’d best explain WHAT YOU ARE SAYING,
And you’dBetter startSomePraying,
ForAmiracleOFanExplanationOr you’re in BIG, BIG TROUBLE,
And I AM just The One, my Love whoCan POP YOUR BUBBLE.
I’M THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS;
IcanGiveYou HORRIFIC or HAPPY screams.”
“Now that you’ve explaineth-ed what Thine po-em really doth mean,
I have decided to forgive you, forImightHaveMisinterpretedYourIntentions,
And YES I will take AN APOLOGY or TEN,
AND a dinner out with The Finest Coffee andWe’llGo we’llGo WHEN,
I’m GOOD & READY, Mr. Smarty Pants,
But FIRST GetInThisBedYouRogue,
IT’S TIME TO DO THE HONEY DANCE.