“ANGER!” a poem August 26, 2019 (August)
Should you be FREE? from anger? is it ever pos-s-i-ble?
What of: “Righteous Indignation?” Remember, “The Money Changers’ Booths” Were tos-s-a-ble, At least-by-an ANGRY JESUS! Was that guy out-a control?
AND: Did that story really ever happen? TRUTH!? (L. O. L.!) is “on patrol!”
Does The Enlightened One never get angry? or does he do it on purpose? Is it OK-IF you recognize “the rage?” Is anger like gas for a baby, and God’ll simply-burp-us?
But – all-rhyming-aside, can ANGER really be good or bad?
Isn’t it just something that happens!? That some of us called: “MAD!”
It certainly has an effect – on the people around u-s-s!
They either stay calm and “deal with it?” Or – THEY TOO – START T ‘-CUS-S!
If YOU get mad, in front of ME – I think you’re “my reflection,”
And we’re getting angry, at-the-same-time – or-maybe-just-me! AND, CAN AN ANGRY INFLECTION,
Be turned around – INTO LAUGHTER? When you “see” how ridiculous you look!
But, face-it! WE ALL LOOK SO RIDICULOUS anyway, but angER (SEEMS-to-be-able-TO-REALLY) “COOK.
MY GOOSE,” for-when-it’s-on-the-loose,
It’s hypnotic noose,
Can choke you pretty good then,
AND-LATER – some-physical-sickness-it-can-sen[d].
With: REGRET! Embarrassment!
That I – can be “set-off” “in the twinkling of an eye!”
It (just) emphasizes – this fragile, frail THING!
When I look in the mirror – and shake my head!
Some people look SO harshly, they want to be dead!
For, I think, most people don’t think ANGER – has a healing touch!
But, like war, isn’t there a time for anger? or Am I reaching far TOO MUCH,
Seeking answers? to questions I have, perhaps, been told I should ask?
I THINK – THINGS JUST HAPPEN! And – We ANalyzers WEAR A MASK,
A mask of APPARENT? understanding! A mask of con-descension!
PEOPLE GET ANGRY! That’s what happens sometimes! in-ThIS 3rd-Dimension!
- PossibilitiesThey are unlimited! And they are everywhere in everything and in us. While we may not always know what the outcome to a situation will be, there WILL be an outcome, many times in ways we never expected. Our lives are filled with endless possibilities. We have to open our minds to see them. It […]
- The Tain of LifeWe fall, we break, fail ~ then ~ we rise, we heal, we overcome the storm ~ virtue and patience becomes your friend Kindness The train of life begins with your conception, many journeys and chapters do not define who you are at life’s ending. Those memories long gone, keep walking forward peek in the […]
- To Women Only ~ And Guys you Read To ~I keep wondering – Physics why i am dragged to thinking about Chemistry geography biology algebra mathematics trignometry She is “Magic” of the equations reactions multiplications And beautiful “Law of attraction” divisions Was God actually working on educating the World And created a living persona for all For this one & only beauty Treat her […]
- KindnessI think that, as life is action and passion, it is required of a man that he should share the passion and action of his time at peril of being judged not to have lived. Advertisements
- Wisdom QuotesWatch your thoughts, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your destiny! Kindness Advertisements