“Si eX ee!” a poem about the unmentionable four-letter adjective! August 10, 2019 (SATURDAY)
One day, a girl said: “You’re so s – x – !” but-y’-know, I-didn’ take “no-stock;”
I simply said: “Whatever! I’m-’bout as s – x – as a ROCK!”*
However, as the day proceeded, I noticed many-a-strange thing:
Girls, for-instance, would just follow me, each with her OWN diamond ring?!
There were “stars in their eyes,” with s – x – , thick thighs,
And I heard throughout the day (that’s right!) sighs! and cries,
Like: “You’re SO s – x – ; please! marry me,
Or come live with me and I’ll give you ANYTHING! if you just agree,
To just – LOVE ME! and ROLL ME AROUND, for the rest of my life!
And it CERTAINLY WOULDN’T HURT – if you made me your wife!?”
I-mean – I was appreciative (I guess) for all this attention,
But then – gays & older-folks & young things started doing stuff I can’t-even mention!!
All of them (like I said) with “STARS IN THEIR EYES,” & then animals came around,
Tapping on the window at night!! and there was even a hound,
Who knocked down “the back door,” while I was in bed,
Just “rolled in” with me, licked-me ’til I cried – and then, even said:
“Wa-wuv-woo-wa-wuv-woo, woof, woof, woof (pause) woof,”
And I KNEW THAT-meant: I-was-s – x – ! You-know, just-“prime-meat-on-the-hoof!”
Anyway! WHAT’S S – X – ? I guess IF enough “entient-beings” say you are,
You should probably just “roll with it!!!” Hardy! Har-Har!
I KNOW [that] I’m NOBODY! NOTHIN’! & (like I said) ’bout as s – x – AS A ROCK,
BUT – If everyone’s into rocks, maybe that makes you A ROCK STAR & they’ll flock,
Asking for: Your Attention! or Your Blessing! or your “hand!”
🙂 – So, I guess rocks CAN BE s – x – !
[Sometimes-a-whole-lotta-folks decide-to: LOVE THE LAND!?]
- – “A rolling stone gathers no moss!” Anon. “Getting your ‘rocks’ off can be fun!?” also Anon.
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your SexLetter to my Husband I would do anything to be with youI want to be in your arms tonight You and I met in the most peculiar place one night And it just clicked In the most esoteric way A mouth of white chocolate melted in my mouth 👅dripping down my breasts I was mesmerised … Read more
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)"GETTING RID OF THE 'FEAR OF CLOWNS.' " a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday) Brandon,* he had FEAR OF CLOWNS until he met J Jay, And then his terrible "phobia," it simply went away. It was so most remarkable thatAcLOWN, like The Mystic Poet, Could perform THIS AMAZING MIR ACLE, … Read more
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. FallingIntoHabits, So Ea sy to do; We'reCreatures (ofHabit), &In courtrooms too, HABITS are considered (important) for a … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a little food; Alphonse, please, a meal if you woould, For ME because 'I DON'T WANT TO;' YouClean&Cook, … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. It might be: KIM, Or "Catholic Jim," Or Brian, all down in the mouth; You might "save … Read more