I want to be pretty in my own eyes, not in anyone else’s eyes just my own. I don’t care if I’m hideous, repulsive or ugly to your eyes I will love me if nobody else does. I can’t fall in love with anyone else unless I can love myself unconditionally.
Being ”nobody is ok by me ” @dazzled65 ©️
- Savannah Spurlock search: We need someone to be brave, rise above ‘no snitch’ culture | Lexington Herald LeaderA world full of darkness, desperation, tears, unanswered questions, phone calls with police, daily interactions with the public, and countless nights of nightmares and delusions. But the answers seem to be right there. — Read on www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/article232156447.html please 🆘 Help
- Victoria ~ Australia ~ Nothing Changes in Australia 🇦🇺Yesterday STAR HOTEL RUTHERGLEN VICTORIA. 1942/TODAY Rutherglen is about 275kms north east of Melbourne, near the Murray River. Originally a gold mining town, it has since become a major wine-producing area. Note the canvas water bag hanging from the bumper bar of the Dodge and the wooden kegs beside the cellar trap door. (State Library … Read more
- The Waiting Game 🔵"THE WAITING GAME." a poem a.k.a.: "We Just LOVE To Wait." 12/09/19 (Monday) Sometimes you get to wait for ALL YOUR DREAMS TO COME TRUE, But, y'know, when you think you're 20, or Twenty Two, A LONG WAIT is: a year or (God Knows) three, And YOUR DREAMS? Well, (at that age, how can?) they … Read more
- Abstinence ~"ABSTINENCE." a poem a.k.a.: "The Day 'Kindness' And Death Got Married." December 9, 2019 (Monday) Simon Contreras is awfully KIND; He's (even) given up meat & now seldom will dine, On ANYTHING ANY MORE so his days will be few? HeEarlierTodayFoundOut"vegetablesHAVEfeelings," so he gave up on stew. The weather is COLD outside of his door; … Read more
- Cannibals the real stories ~"CANNIBALS, THE REAL STORY." a poem? a.k.a.: "MEAT Me In The Middle." "Viewer Discretion Advised." December 9, 2019 (Moon Day) In A Beginning WAS GOD, sitting there happily (and greedily) gnawing on a yummy fried pork chop, And THEN Mrs. Claus came along, DEMANDING THAT HE STOP, Saying: "You are a BARBARIAN; who do you … Read more