I remember what life was before my Husband found me
Just a shadow of a WOMEN that felt nothing, nothing at all, just material things I didn’t treasure
Thank you for the inclusion in your life and the suffering you endured
We were empty vessels in the ocean of lost dreams going forwards and backwards without a rudder
No rudder in life is the recipe for the candles flame to diminish your soul.
Feeling as though you are slowly drowning
Then it came to pass
In a flicker of an eye I stopped and watched him
Then he just disappeared
Gone like a blink of an eye and a whisper of a candle smoldering in the dark, heart beating trying to calm me inside, PUFF!!
My thoughts were of him every moment in my heart and dreams haunting my soul
My husband found me flying around the APPLE BLOSSOM Orchard
A little Fairy behold
SILVER wings with diamonds twinkling and he caught me, cut off my wings and took me HOME
My HUSBAND is beautiful inside and out he loves me cause he knows exactly how to handle me
~ we are bilateral not unilaterally challenged ~
- Like rain, I fell for you ~ Letter to my husbandhttps://youtu.be/IBSmgPxsIcA Eyes talk better than words you knowDate someone who gives you chillsThe way he smilesThe way he through's his back in laughterWhen you look coyly downAnd that moment when he laughsI know I make him satisfied 😁 https://youtu.be/ttWQIorXJu0
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your SexLetter to my Husband I would do anything to be with youI want to be in your arms tonight You and I met in the most peculiar place one night And it just clicked In the most esoteric way A mouth of white chocolate melted in my mouth 👅dripping down my breasts I was mesmerised … Read more
- Letter To My Husband ~They came to tell your faults to me, They named them over one by one; I laughed aloud when they were done, I knew them all so well before, — Oh, they were blind, too blind to see Your faults had made me love you more https://youtu.be/9BMwcO6_hyA
- Today’s impressions on life as I see it today ~ Letter to my Husband ©️The Photographer removed the Mobile Phones Mr. Ellis, extraordinary photograph. Lost communictions or forgotten how to communicate. Scott this is the future, the possibility is folk will still have to learn how to read again, so there's a bright side. Or are we being programmed to teach our children to marry smartphones instead? 😂😂 https://youtu.be/qYS0EeaAUMw … Read more
- Letter to my Husband ~Only my husband would understand this post.