“THE IMPLANT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX!” an enhanced poem(!!) a.k.a.: “Welcome To Our Little Surgical Horror Show!” a.k.a. 2: “Don’t Blame US! We’re JUST Giving YOU What You Want!!”
Hello! All you little bodies! [IN-all-these-cells-we-dwell!]
We don’t KNOW What We are, and there’s no one who can tell!
BUT! Whatever we might be, we’re in THE BODY ORGANIC,
A zillion teeming cells – trying to be dynamic,
Maintaining cohesion-and-structure, and The Bible quite suggests,
That OUR CELLULAR FRAME’S MAGNIFICENT! It moves around & rests,
And, in this day of MIRACLES! and CURES! Let’s attend THE HORROR SHOW:
For-we-have-become-MAGNIFICENT!? We can MEND these cells, you know!?*
Yes, Friends! It’s called: IMPROVEMENT – or ENHANCEMENT-OR-SUPPLEMENT!?
We, as earlier stated** are-all-quite-mad! (and) have-spent,
MILLENIA – Eye-ing IMPROVEMENT – for-our-GLORIOUS-betterment?
So, we alter what we do-not understand, and tear-up each living “tent,”
CASE 1: “My breasts! They need a LITTLE boost!”
Can we stick in something EXTRA? So-in-the-feminine-we’ve-now-unloosed,
Gel or goop with inorganic sacs,
To infect – our precious girls – as they carry gorgeous racks!
CASE 2: Your TEETH, Dear! ‘Cause wooden dentures – weren’t too real,
So we’ll try metal – alloys – hard -as-nails – mercury! and steel!
And they (certainly) WON’T leak? or deteriorate? or, if they do, NOT MUCH,
But! How much is too much? Amalgam-tattoos-&-metal-brain-cells-as-such!
Yet, WAIT! Try, try again! SUPER PLASTIC? Herculite?
Looks almost real – and stays in! Well, it’s in there – real tight!
And leaks A BIT – but – can NOT hurt,
At-least! That’s what dentists do assert!
The same with gold – the caps – the crowns,
Stick ‘em in! We’re a bunch o’ clowns!
MIX WITH SALIVA – AND JUICE AND YOU,
And – let’s all alter – the food we chew!
CASE 3: The mesh pads – for herniatic tissues:
“Oh, they won’t deteriorate – you’ll have NO issues!”
BUT! They do TOO! and so IT tells,
WE MOLD THE-INORGANIC – WITH OUR LIVING CELLS,
And THINK – that no reactions shall we find,
Except (maybe) new diseases – of bodies and mind,
And IF our health and bodies fail,
AND – the next improvement – from The Chemical Lab:
We CHEER, as we whittle, on-the-health-that-we-HAD!
Yes! WE’RE INSANE – AND THE SURGEONS OF IMPLANT,
May read this “rubbish” and – simply rant:
But I guess I don’t care; I’m just glad (somehow),
That someone might link THEIR*** intentions – to Mao,****
AND – IF I die in my sleep – from leaked out “crap,”
Maybe what I AM – will draw you a map,
To a NEW conditional realm (Where we’re STILL “insane”),
But! Maybe not SO stupid – or so bloody inane! 🙂
- maybe NOT 🙂
** – In other poetic offerings by The Mystic Poet, that belligerent whistle-blowing no-good-nic!!
*** – The surgeons of alteration and betterment!!
**** – An excellent Chinese dictator with, also, questionable intentions, perhaps!
WARNING: DO NOT HAVE IMPLANTS😏
Some have paid with their lives.
- Letter to my Husband ~ I want your SexLetter to my Husband I would do anything to be with youI want to be in your arms tonight You and I met in the most peculiar place one night And it just clicked In the most esoteric way A mouth of white chocolate melted in my mouth 👅dripping down my breasts I was mesmerised … Read more
- “GETTING RID OF THE ‘FEAR OF CLOWNS.’ ” a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday)"GETTING RID OF THE 'FEAR OF CLOWNS.' " a poem for Brandon Apodaca, Posted on October 15, 2019 (Tuesday) Brandon,* he had FEAR OF CLOWNS until he met J Jay, And then his terrible "phobia," it simply went away. It was so most remarkable thatAcLOWN, like The Mystic Poet, Could perform THIS AMAZING MIR ACLE, … Read more
- “HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY.” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"HABITS CAN MAKE HEAVEN HEAVENLY." a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) Limerick 1: Doing oneThing all the time / Can soonBecome kind of a crime / Yes, variety'sAspice / It's[often] niceToBeNice / So, withSmiles, goodFriends, let's all climb. FallingIntoHabits, So Ea sy to do; We'reCreatures (ofHabit), &In courtrooms too, HABITS are considered (important) for a … Read more
- Request Big Boy 😋"REQUEST OF THE BACHELOR BOY." a poem, a.k.a.: "Little Tom Needs A Mom." Oct. 14, 2019 (MoonY DaY) He made it HERE to EArth on TIME. He's NOW included inThis glorious? rhyme; His request: "CookForMe; I need a little food; Alphonse, please, a meal if you woould, For ME because 'I DON'T WANT TO;' YouClean&Cook, … Read more
- SALVATION?” a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday)"SALVATION?" a poem October 14, 2019 (Monday) The Way of The Christian, The Way of The Christian, is: FIND SOMEONE WHOM YOU MIGHT "SAVE;" It might be a "booze-y' or a Fluzzie Suzi or maybe Beloved ol' Dave. It might be: KIM, Or "Catholic Jim," Or Brian, all down in the mouth; You might "save … Read more
- “TAKING A STAND?” a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday]"TAKING A STAND?" a poem 14 Oct 2019 [Monday] Freud,* he called it EGO; it's ALWAYS waving its hand, Saying: "I don't wanna be a mess any more; help me take a stand, On my OWN TWO LEGS, I WANT TO KNOW IT ALL; I wanna HAVE IT ALL too; please, don't let me fall, … Read more
- Home Based Business 👔https://youtu.be/jRcfE2xxSAw Create Your Own Future There can be no great courage where there is no conﬁdence or assurance, and half the battle is in the conviction that we can do what we undertake. —Orison Swett Marden Every successful person has experienced countless temporary set- backs, obstacles, and even outright defeats, in the course of his or her life. But it has been the ability to respond positively and con- structively to these defeats and to bounce back that ultimately has assured success. This quality of bouncing rather than … Read more
- Kindness~ Little Daddies girl Words of Wisdom“I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can.’” https://youtu.be/T0oCxxppbGo
- Letter To My Husband ~They came to tell your faults to me, They named them over one by one; I laughed aloud when they were done, I knew them all so well before, — Oh, they were blind, too blind to see Your faults had made me love you more https://youtu.be/9BMwcO6_hyA
- Unknown Author ~Its that time again to return to the place of sleep. For its there is where I prepare for tomorrow. Who knows what tomorrow brings. I must say there was a time when Jesus asked me to be his messenger but I was going to die first, it would all happen in three weeks the … Read more
- “AS THE GREAT TAU HAS SAID.” a poem a.k.a.: “BE The Groove; Don’t Be IN The Groove.” October 13, 2019 (Sunday)"AS THE GREAT TAU HAS SAID." a poem a.k.a.: "BE The Groove; Don't Be IN The Groove." October 13, 2019 (Sunday) The BURDENS OF THE WORLD as there to weigh you down; It doesn't matter who you are; IT wants to STEAL "your crown." It wants your shoulders to stoop; it wants to cause you … Read more
- EUPHORIA ~ You promise us"PARADISE." a poem 13 October 2019 (Sunday) "The Gates to Heaven" are guarded well, With a sign that reads: "This way to H L L," For the way to Paradise is NOT by sight, but BY FEEL (by) feelingIT, all right? It'sAbout going in THERE, where "The Gods" reside; There are safeguardsInPlace soYouWON'Tabide, In "The … Read more
- Utterances Matters ~ Words are Sacred communication, used wisely enchantments our sense of pleasure ~"SPEAKING WITH NO ONE, ON AND ON." a poem for Sunday, Oct. 13, 2019 Studying ABOUT IT, I'm SUREwillGIVEit TOyou; Thinking & (so-called) Learning ALWAYSmakesME go (pause) "Boo Hoo." The Road to Heaven DIRECTLY mayNOTbe pondered upon; The World of Study wants YOU FOREVERas its pawn. HowWillYouDescribe THE SACRED SMELL unless you place your nose, … Read more
- Aristotle Famous QuotesThe moral virtues, then, are produced in us neither by nature nor against nature. Nature, indeed, prepares in us the ground for their reception, but their complete formation is the product of habit – Aristotle
- Life’s like that ~https://youtu.be/BNVzNftY22g Many times you may question my love I send to you even when I don't know you well. Let me explain throughout my life it was not always easy, I have been abused, and used. I have worked very hard in many professions. I have sat with many people who needed a friend, and … Read more