“VANESSARACHNOPHOBIA!” a poem July 12, 2019 (Friday, Popcorn Day!)
[in a continuing saga of Vanessa, The Spider Girl, who is taking the world over, one bank at a time!]
HER SPIDER LEGS WERE PAINTED ON – HER SPIDER LEGS SO TIGHT,
WHEN-VANESSA, SPIDER GIRL, DISAPPEARED
IN TO THE-NIGHT!
Our “spidey-whitey-tight-in-her-nightie” SPUN! quite-“outta-sight;”
Her web – of intrigue and death shimmered
She-did-“the-SHUFFLE,” pretty-bored (“BOARD”), yet examining all the souls,
All the lost and lonely! Her eyes were smoldering coals!
The tightest fitting garb she had, ’twas s[e]in-sual de-light,
And many-unwary “flies” found entanglement, all right!
She SPUN, as-she-danced, in provocative-y motion;
Her smell-a-and-her-look formed -a-perilous -deep-ocean!
Vanessa, coy-coy spider, snared-many -a-young -pis-TOL;
I saw her, while-peering – through-a -filthy-cracked Cryst(o)al!*
I watched her, and-once! She looked up – AND I KNEW:
She-WAS – out-of-her-mind with-lust for-This-Crew,
For-this sad company of-yearning-&-lost-men,
The food-a for her passion to satisfy her yen!
Yes, our-bank-worthy-spider-“DEALS!” in-Yen-Francs-Marks**-&-Hearts;
- – Ole Crystal Bar, Holland Avenue, Alpine, Texas! Karaoke on Thursdays!
** – Reichsmark, German currency
- My perfectly perfect Gal down under ~"BUNDLE OF JOY!" a poem, a.k.a.: "Perfect Preference!" July 21, 2019 (Sunday) A-man-I-know-begs – for long, straight-legs and Isaac's got "hips" on his mind, And some men want milk, from pendulous breasts, whereas some-simply-love: the-behind! There are all sorts of girls – and guys in The World, and preferences range high & low, But-each guy-&-gal … Read More
- Ruhi Dagnanasar ~ Ganged Rapped ~ Australian NewsRuhi Dagdanasar, 50 was sentenced to at least 16 years behind bars for kidnapping, drugging and gang raping an 18 year old girl. We at FACAA get a lot of stories of remorseless rapists but this guy and his mates are right up there with the worst ! To say they showed little remorse for … Read More
- Oh my goodness me Roachy ~ Ran away 🤪"THIS ONE'S FOR ED, WHO WAS BANISHED FROM THE REGION!" a poem Sunday: 21 July 2019 The council met LATE; dear old Ed missed the date! "We're concerned! Where is he, Mr. Roach?" "I don't know-and-I'm-concerned! Perhaps Ed just got burned, by The Poet, who's sometimes "a coach," &-will ex-cor-i-se – some of us, no … Read More
- Baby Shower my Dreams ~"THE LAST CHEESE STICK YOU'LL EVER NEED!" a poem 21 July 2019 [SUN.] I'm SO IN LOVE WITH YOU, I gave you my LAST cheese stick! I-figured – it might be a substitute – for-my firm, throbbing LIPs! I gave you a reduced-fat mozzarella stick, so-as not-to-affect-your-hips, Which are curvy and delicious, and I really … Read More
- Letter to my Husband ~What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up you plug it into your computer and watch them over again. https://youtu.be/TPqZs7Vl_xg I love you for trusting me with your heart and trusting me with your pride I love you for needing me by your side I love you for bring out … Read More