“A RETURN TO B A L A N C E !” a.k.a.: “The Stream of The Balanced Dance!” March 21, 2018 – Wednesday.
A place we know,
It is not fast; it is not slow,
It is a place we like to go,
A place called “BALANCE,” to-mend-and-sew,
Your tattered-ness of Heart and Soul,
And reach each treasured, hopeful goal.
“Why are so
I asked one day, of friend Kabir?
He simply said: “It is unclear!
Perhaps it has to do with fear,
Because existence tends to steer,
Us quite away from what is dear!”
Advaita’s “balance?” = “God” is near,
To ALL our Hearts; we need just peer,
Into ourselves – and Love is there,
To guide us true – away from “care,”
But “God” is great; yet “God” is good,
A thing defined? WE NEVER COULD.
And, as we touched and kissed and cried,
‘Twas Leo Tolstoy that I spied –
He was quite young, without a beard,
And, through glad eyes, he gladly peered.
He smiled, as he passed us there!
I took his hand!
He said: “HOW DARE,
You take just one fine part of me,
And, with a start, we hugged, you see!
I felt such Love – ‘twas all around,
And WE all danced, until I found,
Not only Leo, but-Kabir-too,
And Alan Watts, with me and you!
We’re dancing in a meadow green,
Beyond all measure – WHAT A SCENE!
ALL my friends; it was so fine:
Did drip from lips of Truth and Daring,
The dance, with caring,
Floated we, in this glad bliss,
To know that TIME, it is your Friend,
And balance, it need never end,
We drank some water, food and wine,
And all around THE SUN DID SHINE,
And, PLEASE, Friends, NOTICE:
WE ALL DANCE,
RELAX AND FEEL THE FINE ROMANCE,
YOU NEED NOT PUSH OR FIND A PLACE – OR RUSH AROUND THE HUMAN RACE – JUST CLING ONTO YOUR FAVORITE DREAM, AND GIVE SWEET LOVE A “BALANCED STREAM!” 🙂
- “L O L” Taming of The Shrew 😁“L O L” a poem about archetypes December 6, 2019 (Friday) HERE WE ARE Archetypes, embodiments of characters and traits. I just woke up, having fallen asleep, and, in my sleepy states, I AM: (L. O. L.) “Mr. Bedbug,” waiting for your call, The archetype of “The Expectant Lover,” Rather than “The Belle of The […]
- “A WILDERNESS PRODUCTION.” a poem November 11, 2019 (Monday)“A WILDERNESS PRODUCTION.” a poem November 11, 2019 (Monday) “Mind your ‘p’s & q’s!’ ” “Throw caution to The Wind.” “Let’s not be reckless, man.” “You’re wallowing in sin.” “Go to church and pray.” “The Wilderness is My Home.” “READ & STUDY, I say.” “I shall write a poem.” “I want to make you happy.” […]
- 🎃Hallowen man-eaters of Alpine ~ Texas 🤠“WATCH OUT FOR ‘NICE’ PEOPLE ON HALLOWEEN.” a notSoNicepoem for: October 27, 2019 (Sunday) from: The notSoVeryNiceMYSTICpoet, who’s tasted blood AND is almost ready for Halloween, after That ZOMBIE PUB CRAWL last night, where many people were hurt and will never be the same. We’ll be better by Thanksgiving hopefully. People can be SO NICE, […]
- Applicant need for a pack of Loney Cowboys in Texas ~“NOTICE.” a poem October 27, 2019 (SUNDAY) “WE’RE LOOKING FOR: A beautiful, Scottish, female preacher, Who is also willing to sit in The Bleacher, With The Congregation for HOME GAMES. Salary: Negotiable and no ‘droppin’ names.’ Said preacher/pastor needs to be sympathetic, serious but kind, Willing to takeCallsAnyTimeOfTheDay, with a loving mind. We need HER […]
- Faking It Honey ~“WHAT’D YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?” a poem, a.k.a.: “Spill Your Guts, Please; I’ll Ask You Again, ‘Won’t You Spill Your Guts, Please?’ I’ll Ask You Again…” 10/27/2019 (Sunday) My friend’s on a FACT FINDING MISSION, To expand his ol’ head, and he’s wishin’ That I will EX PRESS, MANY THINGS, and address, The needs of […]
- Thanksgiving Dinner AMERICA ~ TEXAN COWBOYTurkeys are banding together (39 days and counting ’til Thanksgiving), hoping for safety in numbers! “AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM TURKEYS!” a poem. a.k.a.: “Be Afraid, Humans; Be VERY Afraid – Of Turkey Wrath! For Eating Us Turkeys Is A Grave Matter Because Turkey Grav(e)y Will Be On Your Lips!” October 14, 2018 = 39 days […]
- YOUR LOVE IS PERFECT💜“YOUR LOVE IS PERFECT!” a poem. Tuesday: MAY 1st a.k.a.: “H Starts The Heart!” My lover’s concerned that – she’s just “right” for me! “I want to be HELPFUL, I really must be, To insure that I’m doing the right things for you; I don’t want you ever to feel tense or blue!” “Oh, Darling, […]
- Australian Vegemite 😁😁“GREAT EXPECTATIONS!” a poem a.k.a.: “The Unexpected!” It’s Thursday: Sept. 20, 2018 “Just be aware! Anything can happen! Anytime! Anywhere! It is the nature of This Place: The Unexpected! OR – Don’t beware! Just EXPECT The Unexpected!” The Mystic Poet. “I trust you, Mr. Giggles!” said faithful, little-Sweet Sue – As she offered a-vegemite-sandwich – […]
- “Tennessee Waltz ( 1959 ) – CONNIE FRANCIS –“A RETURN TO B A L A N C E !” a.k.a.: “The Stream of The Balanced Dance!” March 21, 2018 – Wednesday. There’s-a-PLACE (?) A place we know, It is not fast; it is not slow, It is a place we like to go, A place called “BALANCE,” to-mend-and-sew, Your tattered-ness of Heart and […]
- POLITICAL CORRECTNESS … AND … the power to insure that people not of his political “affiliation” would keep their opinions to themselves!😁😁😁😁“JUDGEMENT, WITH AN ‘E’ ! “ a poem, a.k.a.: “Judgment Is As Judgment Does!” Tuesday, July 10th 2018 All this talk of JUDGMENT, has got me smiling loud, People, focused-on-going-around, pointing fingers proud: Democrats, Republicans, Patriots and “fools(?)” Activists and Black-tivists, and TALKING HEADS, on stools! The things they’ve all in common is thin-skins and […]
- HAPPY~ I just want to be happy 😁 Dont mess with TEXAS, U.S.A.Pure happiness radiates from love that is so pure
- YEAH ! LOVELY IDEAS OF PASSION AND DIRTY TIMES“YEAH!” a poem May 25, 2019 [Saturday] Yeah, don’t water so much, ’cause the water bill’s too high, And The Sun’ll-burn-your-skin – and probably hurt your eye! So, wear protective lenses, a hat – and some sunscreen! Yeah, without the water, the grass’ll-be-brown, not-green, BUT! Don’t-overexert-yourself! Come inside and watch TV, And don’t drink wine […]
- A Bar ~ TEXAS COWBOY“A. BAR!” a. poem! May 24, 2019 [Freya’s Day] There’s-a-place, where you can come and drink, Poison! (pause) and-talk-“death-talk!” ’til you STINK, OF-THE POISON [which] you-have-drunk! You-can-stay UNTIL you-smell-like-“a-skunk,” OR! until-you-SCARE-“the-other-regular-patrons,” With – screaming or crying or-various-other-HATE-trons!* Stay-as-long-as-you-like IF you-have-“cash-to-bear!” “Bearer Bonds!” They’re-called-over-here! So, with cash and manners well in hand, You-can-come-for-some-poison! and-maybe-a-band, Which can […]
- “STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!” a poem a.k.a., ” Eternal!” a.k.a., “CHOOSE To Never Say BYE, BYE!” Thursday: Karaoke at The Ole Crystal Bar [May 23, 2019]“STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!” a poem a.k.a., ” Eternal!” a.k.a., “CHOOSE To Never Say BYE, BYE!” Thursday: Karaoke at The Ole Crystal Bar [May 23, 2019] Why-not BE STUPID!? What’s wrong with that? Why not JUST SWING that bloody bat, To knock it CLEAN – out-of-The-Park, And go down swinging? [Go-ahead!] Jump-on-The-Ark, With Noah […]
- ~ A Western Ballad – Allen GinsbergWhen I died, love, when I died my heart was broken in your care; I never suffered love so fair as now I suffer and abide when I died, love, when I died. When I died, love, when I died I wearied in an endless maze that men have walked for centuries, as endless as […]
- No worries mate 👨🏼🌾“NO WORRIES, MATE!” a poem a.k.a.: “We In The Pink!” 12 May 2019 (Mum’s Day) You know that we’ll be FINE, For LOVE has poured “the wine,” We’re sipping all the while, And LOVE, She loves to smile!!! LOVE-says: “Worry’s-such-a-silly-way, To-spend-[our]-courtship!” Let’s-just-“pray,” Expressing-gratitude! for-finding The-One, To-have-and-hold-forever! Now, life’s such fun! We watch The World [try-to]-thwart-Love’s-firm-embrace, […]
- Harmony🌼.Please“HONEY? ARE YOU AWAKE?” a poem. a.k.a.: “Is That A ‘G’ String?!” a.k.a.: “I Just Wanna Make Harmony Tonight!” May 9, 2018 – Odin’s Day. “Honey, are you awake?” – “Not now – I’m strung out! My ‘scroll’s’ vibrating!” “What’s-it-about?!” “I just-dunno! I’m too tight – or loose – or dry, And, damn-it, WOODY! I […]
- “TO THE PARTY OF THE FIRST AND SECOND PART, LET’S NEVER PART!!” a poem 25 April 2019 (Thor’s Day)“TO THE PARTY OF THE FIRST AND SECOND PART, LET’S NEVER PART!!” a poem 25 April 2019 (Thor’s Day) Ernest Hemingway* once said: “THE WORLD-is a fine place [and] worth fighting for!”*I agree WITH THE SECOND PART, but nothing more! (long pause)And WHAT IS “THE WORLD? Perhaps, every place offering THIS illusion:“THAT EXISTENCE IS-NOT ONE!” […]
- COWBOY POETRY WEEK Thankshttps://wp.me/p7JPP4-2iz Advertisements
- “I CAN’T SLEEP WITH ALL OF YOUR NOT CARING!”~ Texas Cowboy 🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠“I CAN’T SLEEP WITH ALL OF YOUR NOT CARING!” a poem April 22, 2019 (Monday) Mary M. did-burst into-Their-Room!She seemed distraught, and she carried a “secret” BROOM,Which she repeatedly, brutally – hit Him with![He had him a helmet, but it wasn’t a “pith!”]* “Care!” she screamed; “You MUST care about things,Because insomnia (TO ME!) – […]
- “YES!” a poem in the series: “Under Cover Poems, Intended For Skin-to-Skin Contact Plus All!”* April 2, 2019 (Tuesday) 🤗“YES!” a poem in the series: “Under Cover Poems, Intended For Skin-to-Skin Contact Plus All!”* April 2, 2019 (Tuesday) I used to be: A MAN OF THE WORLD! I had extra dough! People really RESPECTED me – and everyone did know, To NOT disrespect ME, for I was a jolly, good fellow of “means!” I […]
- “LIGHT BEARER IN MY ROOM!”TEXAS COWBOY 🤠“LIGHT BEARER IN MY ROOM!” a poem March 31, 2019 (Sunday) I found me an angel! NO, not-Lucia, in-my-room, Nor Priscilla – Angela – or Florencia-in-bloom! This-one did come – into-[my]-vision SHE was, And I fell for this angel – You-ask-WHY? because: SHE WAS FILLED WITH SUCH RADIANCE; her eyes sparkled gray; I found me […]
- “INSPIRATION!”TEXAS COWBOY 🤠“INSPIRATION!” a poem, a.k.a.: “The Basement Story!” March 25, 2019 (Moon-day) Skin touching skin touching skin touching skin! I am just crazy! for-you! LET ME IN! I-just -wanna-be-CLOSER than I can recall, Ever-being-with-anyone, Spring-Summer-or-Fall! [THE STORY!] I-was-trapped-in-The-Basement, when-this-maiden-approached!!! She locketh-ed the door, then I THINK that SHE “coached,” ME IN THE WAYS OF SUBTLE(?) ROMANCE! […]
- RULES FOR GUNFIGHTS😁RULES FOR GUNFIGHTS Gunfight Rules “Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.” In a gunfight, the most important rule is … HAVE A GUN!!! These are shooting tips from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate these rules… If not, you should get one, […]
- “Love The One You’re With!”💙“IDEAL POLITICS!” a poem a.k.a.: “Love The One You’re With!” Feb. 19, 2019 [Tuesday] A man came up to me and said: “I KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF TRUMP!” And I said: “But I LOVE THAT GUY, and he’s much-more than-a-bump! HE’S A FULL-FLEDGED, RIGHTEOUS KIND OF FELLOW, Who SHOULD be President! and-should [also] sit […]