“I HURT AND JUST WANT SOMETHING TO HELP!” a poem a.k.a.: “Just Smile And Stroke It!” 17 July 2019 (WEDNESDAY)
Life’s AN EXPERIMENT! to: Find Relief,
From: Boredom!-Pain!-Uncertainty! and-especially BELIEF!
I’m BORED! [so] Stimulate me!!!
I-hurt! A: Then-seek-a-medical-com-mun-i-ty!
I-still-hurt! [So, I-wanna-make-someone-else-hurt!!!!]
I-don’t-KNOW! A: Then-learn! and-YOU’LL-PROBABLY?-BLURT,
OUT-“THE-TRUTH,” which-is-just repeating what-you-heard!
My Beliefs!! They-keep-me-from-flying [away] like-a-bird!
I-wanna-ESCAPE! (Is that all right?)
I need a change! I-need to-“see The Light!”
THIS HURTS! THAT HURTS! What-hurts? and WHY?
- Kindness ~ POETRY
- “THE BHAGAVAD GITA REVISITED.” a poem in the series “LUV.” Thursday: November 14, 2♥19.
- The Default Button 🔵
- “WILL YOU INDULGE LOVE?” a poem a.k.a.: “Isn’t True Love Consistently Kind, See, e.g.: 1 Cor. 13:4-13?” November 14, 2019 (The Son of God) in the series “LUV.”
EVERYONE! (inside) or OUT – is-just-having-a-cry
So-much-pain! MENTAL! and “in?-the-body!”
Well, we’re-JUST “SEPARATED!”
And – Let is all go, so it’s out-in-front-of-you,
Look-at-it! It’s TRUE:
It ain’t all-that-bad! (pause)
You-can-just-smile – and stroke-IT!
Right where you sit!
- Anxiety ~Do You Live with Anxiety? Here Are 11 Ways to Cope IntroQuick coping methodsLong-term strategiesAnxiety red flagsWhen to see a professional Breathe: There are ways to calm your anxiety Know that feeling of your heart beating faster in response to a stressful situation? Or perhaps, instead, your palms get sweaty when you’re confronted with an … Read more
- The History of Bipolar DisorderThe History of Bipolar Disorder Ancient beginnings17th century studies19th and 20th centuryBipolar disorder today Introduction Bipolar disorder is one of the most highly investigated neurological disorders. The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) estimates that it affects nearly 4.5 percent of adults in the United States. Of these, nearly 83 percent have “severe” cases of the disorder. Unfortunately, … Read more
- Support someone with Bipolar DisorderHow to Help and Support Someone with Bipolar Disorder About bipolarChallengesHelping someone with bipolarThe takeaway Helping someone with bipolar If you have a friend or loved one with bipolar disorder, you know this condition can be a challenge. The extreme mood swings and erratic behaviors can be hard for the person with the condition, as … Read more
- In their fight against patients at “Happy Acres Loony Bin.”"THE STAFF IS AS CRAZY AS THE PATIENTS HERE." a poem a.k.a.: "It's NICE To Be At Happy Acres." 16 October 2019 (Wednesday) The staff, they are waiting, as we saunter in, To "Ha a a ppy (Green) Acres;" Nurse KIM's gotHer aNICEgrin. "Orderly BILL" is ordered and ready, To deal with any patients, if … Read more
- This Is What It Feels Like to Have a Bipolar Manic Episodechewing — Read on www.healthline.com/health/what-a-bipolar-manic-episode-feels-like